Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Looks yummy! I've always wanted to celebrate Hanukkah, but I've never had the opportunity to do so. The food certainly looks good! :smiling:
I was always any religion that would give me a day off from work lol.

You are an honorary Jew. Just like everyone is Irish on St. Patty's day!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Have I mentioned my boobs are my best feature so you ain't see this munter in full?

Attachments

• 81521970_906837003045417_5116960200355479552_n.jpg
    81521970_906837003045417_5116960200355479552_n.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 32
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Have I mentioned my boobs are my best feature so you ain't see this munter in full?
Well, since I am not gay, no reason too ;)

What country are you from and what brand is that? I have never seen it before.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Well, since I am not gay, no reason too ;)

What country are you from and what brand is that? I have never seen it before.

I am UK, it's an asda brand(Walmart) Not my fav but it does the job ;)

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Oh, also thanks to my brain fog, I didn't realize that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I thought I had two days to cook, but I only have one!
I've spent all morning cooking steaks in my instant pot. I'm going to have cube steak with gravy on the side, mashed potatoes, and a vegetable to be decided on tomorrow. I'm just cooking for myself and I didn't want to make anything fancy. I had turkey and all the traditional holiday food for Thanksgiving, so I just wanted something simple for Christmas Eve and Christmas. I made enough steaks so that I can make several different meals out of them. When I cook, I try to cook a whole lot of something that I can make lots of different meals out of. I never know when I'm going to have a serious attack of being unable to do anything, so it's good if I have stuff available that I can just throw in the microwave when I'm too "out of it" to cook. I also browned some ground beef in my pot, since it was already hot and so I wouldn't have to wash it twice, to use later on in the week. I think I'm going to make some pasta with a meat sauce, and lots of cheese of course.
I'm really enjoying seeing all the yummy things that people are making. :smiling:

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
52AB8D97 82A6 40C3 9FCE 27CC14C3AFCB
I know I'm not in charge of dessert, but have some fresh macaroons!

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Jean4 and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh, also thanks to my brain fog, I didn't realize that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I thought I had two days to cook, but I only have one!
I've spent all morning cooking steaks in my instant pot. I'm going to have cube steak with gravy on the side, mashed potatoes, and a vegetable to be decided on tomorrow. I'm just cooking for myself and I didn't want to make anything fancy. I had turkey and all the traditional holiday food for Thanksgiving, so I just wanted something simple for Christmas Eve and Christmas. I made enough steaks so that I can make several different meals out of them. When I cook, I try to cook a whole lot of something that I can make lots of different meals out of. I never know when I'm going to have a serious attack of being unable to do anything, so it's good if I have stuff available that I can just throw in the microwave when I'm too "out of it" to cook. I also browned some ground beef in my pot, since it was already hot and so I wouldn't have to wash it twice, to use later on in the week. I think I'm going to make some pasta with a meat sauce, and lots of cheese of course.
I'm really enjoying seeing all the yummy things that people are making. :smiling:
Pics for people like me who don't cook!!!
View attachment 22132
I know I'm not in charge of dessert, but have some fresh macaroons!
One can never have too much desert!!!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Soul and LegaliseIt!
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Christmas was always my favorite holiday. Now I am dreading it as the pain of that day is increasing every minute. I did not even plan to be here for that day but things did not go as planned and I will be. My heart is already shredded to bits. But on Christmas, it will be at its worst.

For the record, I love eggnog. But will not drink any this year. Nothing tastes good to me anymore and I don't want to ruin my memory of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Soul, realjunes and Meant2Die
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Christmas was always my favorite holiday. Now I am dreading it as the pain of that day is increasing every minute. I did not even plan to be here for that day but things did not go as planned and I will be. My heart is already shredded to bits. But on Christmas, it will be at its worst.

For the record, I love eggnog. But will not drink any this year. Nothing tastes good to me anymore and I don't want to ruin my memory of it.
Clearing my throat. You must be here with us then!!!! @Squiddy is in charge of desert. Will you bring the eggnog?

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
I will bring all I can carry. I will be here Christmas Day also. But I might not be the best company. That day is going to be hard for me. Many hugs to you @Jean4 I appreciate you and your posts more than I can express.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I will bring all I can carry. I will be here Christmas Day also. But I might not be the best company. That day is going to be hard for me. Many hugs to you @Jean4 I appreciate you and your posts more than I can express.
It's going to be crap for many of us. Join the party! I'm hanging on by a thread.
Oh. We will be here New Years Eve too!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, LegaliseIt!, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I've had about 6 hot buttered rums at this point and I'm totally buzzing. Plus, I just finished watching A Dean Martin Christmas Chrimas dean martin

ScreenShot2016 06 10at114007AM
The dean martin show christmas 1968 07

Reactions: realjunes and Ark
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Morning. I woke up in an even more suicidal mood today

• Hugs
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Vital xmas supplies done..... though I necked most of the rum last night..... oooopppss!!! 80062994 437904250430871 2256471277814415360 n

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, LegaliseIt! and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'm really glad we're not celebrating with my dad's side of the family this year. Chanukah festivities are over and now I can hide in my bed today and tomorrow.

I will take some of @Soulless_Angel Jaffa cakes though.