• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
I understand and empathize with being upsetting over it because it upsets me too and was an incredibly hurtful thing to do to the people who he claims that he wants to help but if you look at it objectively, he is literally the misinformed buffoon of the situation. I wish he could understand just how wrong he is.

If he somehow read Rain&Sadness's post about him, he'd have to understand the malignancy of his actions or otherwise I'd just be left speechless with his incompetence.

Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
It's not the video itself that scares me but the actions it causes. People not knowing any better will watch that video with pity for those who took their lives, and then try to feel like a hero by working to taking this site down. This site is really important and at the end of the night, the thought of losing it is terrifying to me. Why can't people just like think for themselves and think why things happen, treat the root issue not the symptom? Taking away this place won't help in the slightest. I don't think it'll be taken down but their efforts to do so certainly aren't welcome.
Don't let him have power over you. Treat him as worthless, he's nothing and has no control over your life. Do your own thing.
That's true, he's nothing.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Honestly- I only watched the few first seconds. I knew it was just going to anger and upset me. Wish I hadn't even clicked on it to be honest. I'm sorry it has affected you so badly.

I remember being so shaken up after he had posted on here and I stupidly interacted. I thought he would be up for a reasoned chat. Don't think I'll fall for that again.

Just remember- we're all here for each other. They don't seem to realise that. This is a community made up of suffering individuals who support one another. It's not a damn death cult!

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Sorry its left you feeling like this. I've been a mess since the weekend, and that video played a decent part in me getting to this state. I know I shouldn't but I keep re-opening it to read the comments, which is becoming almost a form of self-harm. I cried eating breakfast yesterday. I cried having a shower this morning. I know I shouldn't care but I really do. It bothers me so much that people think I'm a worthless freak because I dared to open up outside of the confines of the "it's OK not to be OK" platitudes. This is why I wanted to just stay silent and throw myself off Beachy Head instead of talking to anyone.

Sorry, that was a bit of an essay. I hope we can all move past this without too much damage.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
We're not all "vulnerable".
That's the word that those against this site love to label us with. The irony is apparent, considering their propensity to demand this site get shut down without so much as visiting it to see for themselves..immediately willing to obliterate its history and members' final farewells along with the overall relief and compassion it offers.

They like to think of us as amorphous toddler aged blobs who need not speak until spoken to, unseen and unheard until the "rational adults" stroll in to beat us into submission and then wink at themselves in the mirror for a job well done.

The amount of people in the comment sections for this guy's bullshit (I ended up looking on Reddit and YT) calling us various forms of "mentally deficient" are too many to count.
Apparently we are "intellectually disabled, mentally disabled, mentally unwell-and thus unable to make rational decisions", etc.

I mean even if someone here were all of those things, they have the right to die just as much as anyone else, maybe even for the very reason they're being denied it.
They also have the right to speak about their issues and seek out compassion from those who understand here.

The amount of blind faith that so many netizens have in the veracity of this fool's video, immediately and without question..is downright fucking scary.
I've been isolated for so long, sometimes I forget how mad the world is.
It's like a fucking realized satire, I can reach out and touch the horror.

Last edited:
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I'd genuinely never heard of him until I seen the thread on here.

Don't give him a second thought. He's just your typical sanctimonious, view whoring "content creator". He's of no relevance to me and I couldn't give a fuck what he has to say.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I understand and empathize with being upsetting over it because it upsets me too and was an incredibly hurtful thing to do to the people who he claims that he wants to help but if you look at it objectively, he is literally the misinformed buffoon of the situation. I wish he could understand just how wrong he is.

If he somehow read Rain&Sadness's post about him, he'd have to understand the malignancy of his actions or otherwise I'd just be left speechless with his incompetence.
People like him, virtue signalers, don't really care. In fact, I doubt he even cared about @SpentStardust. Who's to say he even gave the time of day to him until it was convenient?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Maybe one of us should kill ourselves and say it was his video that caused it. That way we can say "you killed a person, I haven't".

Not such a clever punchline now is it
I'm sure his damage has been done,
I've already seen people claim that his video threw them deeper into the depths of their despair and anxiety.
I think seeing the comments outside of this site in response to his video, was also a reaffirmation of how cruel and cold the general populace is toward suicide and where its related topics should fall under freedom of speech. Thoughtless and unfeeling, even some people who agree with the right to die are going out of their way to say "but the site is BAD, yea..EVIL, yea..DESTROY with the utmost prejudice.." just contradictory and ridiculous.
None of these people have even been here lol, that's the kicker, and most of them freely admit it.

Also hilarious that there's some weird narrative going on from a bunch of people about how pro-ED forums are somehow God's gift because they're "so different", "so misunderstood", so much healthier than a
-gasp- suicide forum. That their "communities" are real and ours is some abomination pretending to be community.
Just an all around bizarre take straight out of the projection room.
..weird that there's even more than one person headlining their response with that comparison, unless the dude referenced these other forums and people got pissy?

Last edited:
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
That's the ironic thing about this video, he claims to want to help people and 'just a smile' can help. Meanwhile, he's attacking the most vulnerable people on the internet, a literal suicide forum lol. It's certainly caused me an immense amount of distress.

Tbh, though, it was obvious months ago that he was going to do a video about SaSu, I've just been waiting for him to release it. It makes me wonder if some protocols could've been in place on this site to lessen the chance of such things happening.

D

DejectedRealtor

Dec 1, 2022
Don't give him power by magnifying his importance.
I second this. It's one person's opinion.

Not only did this guy demonize an entire group of vulnerable people, but he sent all of his cronies to harass said vulnerable group
I don't think he demonised the whole group. He went after the mods and founder, for sure. I don't feel the (majority) of comments under the video are aimed at me. Also, I doubt he has anything to do with 4chan, tbf. Might be wrong but I'd say not.

It's sad but if someone ctb because of Tantacrul it will just give him more publicity which is what he wants :(
This^ Don't waste your life on him.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't care about whatever this is about, I prefer to avoid anything pro life, those types of people are just insane to me, why does their opinion on anything matter. But anyway I would rather not torture myself by watching some stupid pro life video, it would be different if something happened to those people to make them wish to die.

vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
same. i feel like im overreacting hard but this video genuinely upset me so much i get so mad thinking about it. the feeling of being misunderstood is just unbearable for me i cant really stand it when non suicidal people talk about suicide

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Meh. Im planning to CTB anyways so i may as well place some blame on his video and behavior. I lose nothing from doing so.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Try nt 2 strss - th/ cmmunty stll hs ech-othr & wll rde ths out lke hve alwys dne

H/ thnks tht argmnts bck agnst hm r 'dble-thnk'

Nothng 2 d/ wth fct tht -

- whle thre = infrmatn providd on methds tht = also available on Amazn -- no1 actvly encourges n.e1 2 ctb -- thy jst tlk abt hw thy d/ nt lke lfe -- Unlke th/ ppl in hs YT cmmnts wh/ wnt ppl 2 kll thmslves

& also ignorng tht aprt frm sme volntry donatns 2 kp th/ ste runnng - SaSu ds nt mke n.e $$ whatsoevr frm membrs

S/ mch out-rge bult on flse infrmatn

Am sre h/ wld b intrestd 2 C hw mny ppl h/ hs brght hre -- th/ approvl queu = huge

= jst NYT ovr agn

Last edited:
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
I'd genuinely never heard of him until I seen the thread on here.

Don't give him a second thought. He's just your typical sanctimonious, view whoring "content creator". He's of no relevance to me and I couldn't give a fuck what he has to say.
I have to agree.. Never heard of the bloke and the video won't make any difference to this site anyway.. ALOT worse has happened here and nothings ever happened.. Itl be forgotten in a week or so.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
He's a spin doctor, he would just spin it in a way that makes us look bad/victim blames. He's definitely not worth ctb-ing over, anyway.
Well, it doesnt really matter since most here want to CTB anyways. He wouldnt be the absolute cause, but i dont like the idea of sticking around just to not give him "what he wants". Technically sticking around would be what he wants since he claims to be anti-suicide.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
He doesn't care. As I explained in my response, he doesn't care about suicidal people at all. He just doesn't, nothing in his video indicates that he cares about anyone here. If he did care about this community, he would have given some of you a voice. But there is a reason why he didn't ask any of you for your opinion, right? He wants to take this community away from each of you because he thinks he knows what's best for you. It's his selfish desire to be seen as a white knight that made him upload that video. But the answers in this community tell a very different story. We don't want him. And all of us disagree with his narrative. All of us are here voluntarily(!) because we appreciate this forum and the ability to speak our mind without intervention. It's not that difficult to see that, given the reaction of this community and if he interviewed just a few of our members for his video, it would have completely debunked his narrative into his face. But I'm more determined than ever to keep this community going. If he thinks he can take us down, he is mistaken. Every attempt to sabotage us only grows my confidence that we can do this.

Last edited:
Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
I have to agree.. Never heard of the bloke and the video won't make any difference to this site anyway.. ALOT worse has happened here and nothings ever happened.. Itl be forgotten in a week or so.
Definitely, people have very short attention spans now in the interned. Especially that his channel is about music as I understand ( I didn't make much research about this guy).
I don't think there is anything to worry about especially when I learned that major info outlet had a go on this web site.
I just hope that admins of this forum can shake off any type or harassment launched towards them.

Hugs for everybody.