FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In this hellish and cruel world suicide is self care which is why I find it evil how many people wish to stop others being permanently relieved from having the ability to suffer.
Humans are such a disgusting species with how they wish to prolong unnecessary suffering no matter what even know we are destined for nothing but to deteriorate and decay anyway, we are all just slowly dying and I see suicide as the rational solution to escape from this torturous and burdensome process of just waiting to die anyway. The reality is that existence itself will always be the problem rather than the very valid wish to escape from it, existence is nothing more than an unnecessary harm that just causes suffering, needs and problems that were all futile in the first place.
It's very delusional to believe that suicidal people even need "help" at all, as only death can bring safety from suffering anyway and to me it makes sense wishing to be eternally free from this meaningless existence as only the existing have the ability to suffer after all, and not the dead.

Nobody can be harmed by the eternal absence of everything anyway, I envy the non-existent who no longer have any problems or concerns, they are at peace instead. It's just evil how humans wish to stop others from reaching this ideal state of eternal nothingness, suicide should only ever be supported and not prevented.
Any kind of prevention just causes harm, I'm always disgusted by how many humans try and force their delusional worship of suffering onto others, they are so incredibly insensitive and lack any compassion. We all deserve the option to permanently escape from this existence in peace instead, the right to die is the most important human right. I see existence as the true problem which can only be solved by death, to exist is always something very undesirable, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are enslaved in this existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, CouldaHvBeenARock, ijustwishtodie and 8 others
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
Not to mention that you can get imprisoned if you form a suicide pact with someone and you survive or back out. Not only they deny us our right to die, but they also want us to die alone by punishing the person(s) that chose to leave with us.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, pthnrdnojvsc, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Sorry but I don't understand at all what your purpose is here. You spend your days on the forum venting about suicide and encouraging others on their path while you never do. It doesn't seem like you plan anything. simply saying how bad existence and pro-lifers are. Anyway, don't you feel sorry that your life is an outlet in an internet forum of people who, for the most part, are looking for real help to do CTB?
What is your problem
This is not reddit where it's all about expressing your shitty opinion and sounding clever no matter the pertinence
If what he/she has to say doesn't interest you don't enter the threads

Reactions: Tears in Rain and Hotsackage
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Her reason to keep posting here is for venting. This is her outlet.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
There are some people who aren't chronically suicidal, like perhaps they gambled away their life savings, and they want to commit suicide because of that. Those people could use suicide prevention help.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Sorry but I don't understand at all what your purpose is here. You spend your days on the forum venting about suicide and encouraging others on their path while you never do. It doesn't seem like you plan anything. simply saying how bad existence and pro-lifers are. Anyway, don't you feel sorry that your life is an outlet in an internet forum of people who, for the most part, are looking for real help to do CTB?
Why do they need a purpose? What if all they wanted to do was to just waste time by venting so that they have to suffer less? Not everything needs a purpose

Reactions: Tears in Rain, CouldaHvBeenARock and pole