• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I'm tired of fearing suicide. Something like a suicide party by the beach would be so comforting for me that I would not in the least bit regret my decision. I am not talking about a cult or anything satanic like that, but just being surrounded by people who have had enough of all the suffering in life and just want out. I know it's a little far fetched, but think about it. You end the night at a bonfire by the beach, everyone takes out their N and toasts to each other and we all peacefully go to sleep. That's my dream death. Does anyone have a dream death?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
That's what I'm talking about a party with an actual purpose. I actually got bored of partying while in college. It's just go out get hammered and get involved in risky behavior just so you could do it again the next weekend after a whole week of bone grinding work. This is the only thought that has given me happiness lately is going out with people who understand me.

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
This is exactly what these tech concepts aim at: a [secularized] ritualized death

We are pretty unfortunate to have been born in this particular era where/when dignified death is barred (in a coercive manner; by the "law") out of purely sociocultural & ethical/moral misalignment.

Even with current substances/technology, it is well within the realm of possibility to die with a smile on one's face, --don't allow anyone (living or dead) to convince you otherwise. It's your moment, no one else's. It is indeed abhorrent that the current era of which we are ingrained, frowns upon the sort of festivities you speak of...

"The idea of death, the fear of it, haunts the human animal like nothing else; it is a mainspring of human activity—activity designed largely to avoid the fatality of death, to overcome it by denying in some way that it is the final destiny for man." --Ernest Becker

Last edited:
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Some H and a good bottle of tequila on a beach in Baja California watching the sunset as you nod into nothingness.

That's a real suicide party.

Reactions: Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Some H and a good bottle of tequila on a beach in Baja California watching the sunset as you nod into nothingness.

That's a real suicide party.

I don't like tequila. I'll bring gin and champagne.

Reactions: Threads
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I'm surprised nobody mentioned "The Invitation"...

In all seriousness though, it would be a lot easier for me to kill myself, personally, if I had one or two other actual people to help me out with it.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm tired of fearing suicide. Something like a suicide party by the beach would be so comforting for me that I would not in the least bit regret my decision. I am not talking about a cult or anything satanic like that, but just being surrounded by people who have had enough of all the suffering in life and just want out. I know it's a little far fetched, but think about it. You end the night at a bonfire by the beach, everyone takes out their N and toasts to each other and we all peacefully go to sleep. That's my dream death. Does anyone have a dream death?

I would love to be at the beach to die. I don't know if I would have a want to be at a party or just be by myself & wait until sunset … drink my N and drift peacefully off to sleep. :)

Reactions: thickwing
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I hope someone brings the guillotine also id m be OK Die that way

Reactions: Tiburcio
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
That sounds really great.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Some guy named Jim jones had a really big suicide party in the woods once upon a time... Then there were these 39 Heaven's gate people that rented out a mansion and had a suicide party there. But if someone wants to have a party and spike the fruit punch with N count me in!

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
My dream suicide is me and my suicide partner book a motel with a flash two bath bathroom. Me and said partner play glorious music, we take our favourite drugs we eat our favorite meal (we do not care about the calories bc we will be dead soon) and we light candles. We get out the sharpest blades we could buy and we kick the bucket that way.. looking consciousness in a bath of red water

Reactions: Flife
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
My dream suicide is me and my suicide partner book a motel with a flash two bath bathroom. Me and said partner play glorious music, we take our favourite drugs we eat our favorite meal (we do not care about the calories bc we will be dead soon) and we light candles. We get out the sharpest blades we could buy and we kick the bucket that way.. looking consciousness in a bath of red water
Yiss. Sounds divine. And hey, easy cleanup for housekeeping!

I'll bring the benzos and some great vegetarian recipes!

Reactions: Nzbeelover
Safi

Safi

Eine Stück Scheiße ❤
Jul 26, 2018
I've got a little weed. Too bad I can't join though, I live in europe and can't travel anywhere because I don't know how to get a passport. Don't have a driver's license or money either.

Reactions: Nzbeelover