• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it really hellish and horrific how there are so many people who wish to so harmfully stop others from suicide, I despise this anti-suicide society where suicide isn't accepted as a very valid personal decision, no matter what there should only ever be acceptance towards suicide, prevention of suicide is just extreme cruelty and enslavement.

But anyway suicide prevention only causes way more suffering and harm, I also don't get why they use the word "saving" as they cannot save people from death even if these sadistic people manage to make others suffer for as long as possible which is their aim. We are all just going to die anyway, even pro-lifers will no matter how much they try and deny it and act like life is so valuable when really our meaningless existences will just disappear into nothingness no matter what and be all forgotten about.

And I don't see what's supposedly so terrible about not existing for all eternity to the point that one needs to be "saved" from it, like death is completely normal and inevitable but to me ceasing to exist could only ever be something positive as one cannot be harmed by the absence of everything after all. Existence is what's so terrible and bad, death comforts me as it's the end of suffering in this undesirable existence, suicide would be the way to save me from the abomination that is existence, continuing to exist is just prolonging suffering.

Reactions: Kokomi_20, CorpseAngel, etherealspring and 8 others
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
The thing is people will "save" suicidal people, but do nothing else. They give 0 support or anything they just send you home like nothing happened or lock you up for a week or 2. If prolifers are that concerned with preventing suicide, why don't they make they effort to improve the quality of life so people actually want to live?

Reactions: Kokomi_20, Idontknow2, myusername890 and 8 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
We are in hell - that is why we are in this situation.

Reactions: Kokomi_20, myusername890 and divinemistress36
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I'd like to see normies deal with our problems, see how'd that turn out

Reactions: Kokomi_20, divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Well, one exception is if people help solve one's root causes of ctb. (Assuming it's possible & the suicidal person wants it)

Reactions: Kokomi_20, wisteria3, sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I fully agree but of course society doesn't care if we suffer more. In fact they actually want us to suffer more via work so that we can contribute to the system better by paying taxes. I also think that wanting death is completely rational too and that they shouldn't stop us from achieving the inevitable early
If prolifers are that concerned with preventing suicide, why don't they make they effort to improve the quality of life so people actually want to live?
Because they want to prevent suicide by doing the minimal amount of effort possible. If they were to tackle the root causes that suicidal people have, they would have to basically redesign the entire social structure and the social rules but they wouldn't do that as it isn't beneficial to them. To them, preventing suicide via taking away access to peaceful suicide methods and forcing everybody who they catch attempting into a mental hospital is more than enough

Reactions: Kokomi_20, Idontknow2, myusername890 and 3 others