• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I find it really disgusting how people label suicide as being "selfish" when in reality it's a very valid personal choice, what is so selfish is so harmfully deciding to procreate and insisting that people must continue to suffer no matter what even know literally nobody consented to this in the first place. I despise how humans procreate even know existing is nothing but meaningless suffering and call those "selfish" who want to be free from this existence that was so cruelly imposed, in my case I never would have chose to exist.

No matter what suicide should always be accepted as a personal decision, if someone wants to choose when they die it's not about other people, if people are so anti-death then why do they bring life here in the first place, we are all going to die anyway and nobody should be forced to suffer for even a second longer than they wish to. I cannot stand pro-life people who guilt trip those who want to die and insult them, they are the selfish ones, interfering with the personal decision to die will always be so incredibly selfish.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Psychedelics, Sageiois, Havnis and 10 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed 100 percent.
Many people don't realize suicidal people are mostly very caring and empathetic. It is a common misconception that suicidal people don't care about loved ones when the reality is they care a lot but the pain is just too great.

Suicidal people should not be guilt tripped by being called selfish. As you said it is there decision completely.

I also agree those who force others to suffer for decades by banning euthanasia are the true selfish ones

• Love
Reactions: Goku Black, sserafim, myusername890 and 8 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I don't think people looking at suicide as "selfish@ or at least I never heard it in my state.. in fact people normally feels guilty when their loved ones die by suicide..
Agreed 100 percent.
Many people don't realize suicidal people are mostly very caring and empathetic. It is a common misconception that suicidal people don't care about loved ones when the reality is they care a lot but the pain is just too great.

Suicidal people should not be guilt tripped by being called selfish. As you said it is there decision completely.

I also agree those who force others to suffer for decades by banning euthanasia are the true selfish ones
I agree with you!

Reactions: iloverachel, Naetoh and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Suicide isn't selfish at all. It's self care. What can be wrong if we want to prevent ourselves form further suffering in unbearable life situations and especially when there is no solution after many years of fighting. There's nothing to lose anyway - we can't take anything with us to the other side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black, sserafim, myusername890 and 7 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Suicide isn't selfish at all. It's self care. What can be wrong if we want to prevent ourselves form further suffering in unbearable life situations and especially when there is no solution after many years of fighting. There's nothing to lose anyway - we can't take anything with us to the other side.
Totally agree with you! And you're right, we can't take anything with us! Only our body and our actions. It makes me wonder about stupid people who are saving and not helping others as if they are living forever

Reactions: iloverachel, Naetoh, ARW3N and 3 others
N

Naetoh

May 8, 2024
Absolutely. The real selfishness is forcing us to live in misery just so they don't feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: sserafim, karmaisabitch, Aemiiia and 1 other person
F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
I don't think it's selfish. I think others expecting you to live and do what they want to can be seen as selfish. Like it's my life I want to do what I want. If I can choose my own job, my own car, my own everything why can't I choose my method of death. Why can't I choose for it to be soon. Why must I skirt around the issue and just love and suffer bc others look down on suicide. To me when I hear about suicide on the new or stories I don't think oh my god they're so selfish. I think the same things I seen ppl here say. Hope they didn't suffer, hope theyre at peace now, at least they're gone in a way they wanted. It gives ppl some control over their lives when you really can't control much else

Reactions: sserafim and karmaisabitch
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Suicide isn't selfish but expecting the entire forum to bend over backwards for you is selfish.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, UKscotty, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
idreamofwires

idreamofwires

Apr 20, 2024
It's not selfish. I didn't ask to be born and I should have free reign to decide what to do with my life.

Reactions: divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie, sserafim and 3 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Well it kind of is. Especially if you have people who are explicitly dependent on you. But so is demanding someone stay alive for them just so they avoid pain (seriously, what's the point of that if you know that's their only reason?)

But that's way the world works. Competing interests at every turn and desires that will not always coincide.

Reactions: jar-baby, Lady Laudanum, Goku Black and 1 other person
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
Babies are selfish than any adult. But do we blame them?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Suicide is fucking great and literally everyone should do it (except for me, I'm too scared)

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Suicide isn't selfish because we never consented into existence to begin with. We should have the right to choose when we die. What's the point in forcing us to live when we don't want to?

Reactions: sserafim
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

it says gullible on the ceiling
Nov 13, 2023
Unless you're killing yourself for malicious intent against others then it isn't selfish. At the end of the day it's their own life, their own choice.

Reactions: divinemistress36