• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LukeBeforeHappiness

May 1, 2024
Hello, my name is Lucas, I'm 21 and live in Brazil.
My apologies for my poor English and obvious inexperience on the site.
In Brazil, we don't have forums, and those that exist are not serious.
So, I would like to have some kind of help for an end that I have been looking for for years.
During my adolescence, I cut myself a few times. On the final attempt, I got drunk, took quetiapine, bupropion, venlafaxine and lithium. I honestly thought I wouldn't wake up, but unfortunately, my father saw my goodbye message and "saved" me.
After that, my mental condition improved a little. But after the pandemic my life collapsed.
I'm very afraid of trying again and failing. I want to be accurate!
Therefore, I come through this post to say that my intentions are genuine, I need help. If there's anything I can do to prove it, just tell me.

Last edited:
L

LukeBeforeHappiness

May 1, 2024
What are you hoping to accomplish? Are you planning on trying to OD again?
Thanks for answering.
Well, I'm quite willing to take drugs.
But I didn't want to use just that method this time. It was horrible having to have my stomach pumped. I think the worst of all was the nurses asking me what my motivation was and "consoling" me by saying that God didn't want that.

I thought of some alternatives. Asphyxiation by inert or cooking gas, overdose of something more efficient or gunshot

I face some problems. Here is the N2 and He are expensive. I don't know exactly what has the potential to be less painless to consume and as for weapons, I would only get them in a faction

A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
I'm also Brazilian, and I would like to help you as much as I can. Unfortunately, it seems you are new here in the forum, so I can't PM you here. Do you have another channel of private communication apart from here, if you feel comfortable?

Reactions: LukeBeforeHappiness
L

LukeBeforeHappiness

May 1, 2024
I'm also Brazilian, and I would like to help you as much as I can. Unfortunately, it seems you are new here in the forum, so I can't PM you here. Do you have another channel of private communication apart from here, if you feel comfortable?
Nossa cara! Um BR kkkkk. Tenho sim, agradeço sua ajuda
Segue meu telegram
t.me/sumico71

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thanks for answering.
Well, I'm quite willing to take drugs.
But I didn't want to use just that method this time. It was horrible having to have my stomach pumped. I think the worst of all was the nurses asking me what my motivation was and "consoling" me by saying that God didn't want that.

I thought of some alternatives. Asphyxiation by inert or cooking gas, overdose of something more efficient or gunshot

I face some problems. Here is the N2 and He are expensive. I don't know exactly what has the potential to be less painless to consume and as for weapons, I would only get them in a faction
I see. I can't imagine how awful it was to get your stomach pumped out. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

You're right, inert gas can be a very peaceful way to ctb, but to do it right requires some equipment which has costs associated with it. There are a few guides available here on SaSu for that method.

Firearms are an effective way, too, perhaps the most effective, as long as a "pretty" body isn't of importance to you, because the most effective way to ctb with a firearm is to shoot yourself in the head. And the best way to do that is to initiate the shot through the mouth at a slight upward angle in order to take out the brain stem. Of course, some firearms (caliber) have a better chance of success over others.

Another very popular method is CO poisoning, with the CO usually produced by the burning of charcoal and contained within the confines of a tent or other small enclosure. It needs to be done correctly, though, as not doing it correctly can result in not dying, and only severely injuring yourself, possibly to the extent of having severe brain damage.

You should ask lots of questions about any method you may be interested in learning more about.

Suicide Resource Compilation

L

LukeBeforeHappiness

May 1, 2024
I see. I can't imagine how awful it was to get your stomach pumped out. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

You're right, inert gas can be a very peaceful way to ctb, but to do it right requires some equipment which has costs associated with it. There are a few guides available here on SaSu for that method.

Firearms are an effective way, too, perhaps the most effective, as long as a "pretty" body isn't of importance to you, because the most effective way to ctb with a firearm is to shoot yourself in the head. And the best way to do that is to initiate the shot through the mouth at a slight upward angle in order to take out the brain stem. Of course, some firearms (caliber) have a better chance of success over others.

Another very popular method is CO poisoning, with the CO usually produced by the burning of charcoal and contained within the confines of a tent or other small enclosure. It needs to be done correctly, though, as not doing it correctly can result in not dying, and only severely injuring yourself, possibly to the extent of having severe brain damage.

You should ask lots of questions about any method you may be interested in learning more about.

Suicide Resource Compilation
I think the costs for me to obtain the inert gas and firearm are too high for me.
Which takes me to SN
If I guarantee purity and fast for 12 hours, is this method effective and painless?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022