• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
08:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
23:00hrs1000mg of paracetamol
23:20hrs3 X 10mg Metoclopramide
23:40hrs3 mg lorazepam
24:00hrsDrink 30 g SN with a straw, then lay on bed with a lollipop

No food on this day, drinks less as possible and no fluid two hours before sn.

Would like to hear your comments. Especially how much lorazepam will I need?

Planning this with a partner. SN is on it's way, from dmc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikitatos
andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Glad you have a partner: the transition will certainly be more reassuring. I've read some opinions according to which fasting so much could be counterproductive (acidity etc.): what would really help is not having food in the stomach when taking SN, so fasting in the 8 hours beforehand would be more than sufficient (indeed: preferable). Even the "meto" in the 48 hours (I always report other people's opinions) would not have very significant effects: the stat dose is more than sufficient.

Regarding lorazepam, it depends on some variables, especially if you already take it regularly or it will be the first time: if you already take it, evaluate the dose that makes you calm and I would say to maintain that (or add a maximum of 1/2 mg)

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Лена and rozeske
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
I also was wandering why so much meto on the day before. I changed my original post. Just 8 hours fasting and meto on the same day.

I normaly take 2,5mg lorazepam when superanxious and nervous. It works well then, so I hope 3mg will be enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: andreamysk
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Anyone else any thoughts about the lorazepam dosis?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It depends for what purpose you are taking the benzo for, to make you less anxious or knock you out immediately after SN, which comes in it's own risk of not being able to drink second cup if necessary. Why 30gm? It's 25gm or 35gm if over 100kg.

F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
I feel like you might throw up taking so much SN. I'd rather go with the recommended dose of 20-25g.

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Dose is 30g for 120kg says the sn-chart.

P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Seems like my partner succeeded on his own as he couldn't wait any longer, which I of course respect. Haven't heard of him after he said he was going to do it. Hope everything went well and I wish him peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress