halcyon

halcyon

want to die n be free with my love<3
Jul 13, 2021
hi i wish you peace & happiness wherever you go. i really do hope it's better than here. thinking of you<3

• Hugs
Reactions: SocialSoil
L

Liamm

Jun 28, 2024
I pray you find peace. Hugs. Thoughts you want to share?

• Love
Theresnoescape

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
I hope you find peace and happiness, good luck.

• Hugs
SocialSoil

SocialSoil

for the first and last time i guess
Aug 15, 2024
I pray you find peace. Hugs. Thoughts you want to share?
Thank you. About thoughts - I wonder if afterlife exists or not. I hope to visit my best friend after I die. Or become a silly kitten if there's reincarnation.

kat6

kat6

Sep 25, 2024
You said " I've done everything and this is not enough to be someone who deserves respect". I'm sorry the people around you made you feel this way.. it was their flaw, not yours. Everyone deserves respect. Just know there's a world of people out there who wouldve respected and valued you just for being you… and a group of random internet strangers here who already do no matter what haha.

Reactions: Theresnoescape
ItsyBitsyWeetard

ItsyBitsyWeetard

Jun 1, 2024
Hey. I actually think I was just lucky. Meto is a prescribed by doctor drug here, too, but I just went to pharmacy and asked for antiemetic. They gave me meto without any problem. And we are probably in different countries, so I can't really say how to obtain meto for you...
Upd: have almost 13 hours left. I woke up at almost 2 am and wasn't able to get back to sleep... But now I'm alright. Also, I'm used to eating 2-3 times per 3 days, but it's still feels sad. I don't feel need to eat or weakness (last one is a surprise), but growling of stomach doesn't sound good.
Also, I really want to drink tea. Choose hot water instead. And I also finally went to shower, turns out we got hot water here too, so now I'm just happy. Feel a bit nervous.
its ok its normal to feel nervous i wish u the best of luck

X

xandermax

Aug 25, 2024
I wouldn't worry about serotonin syndrome. Meto is often prescribed with SSRIs with no issues.

Good luck with your journey.

N

NoPoint280491

Ready to checkout
Sep 7, 2024
I'm currently sat in church and they're talking about purpose and all it's doing is making me feel worse because I have never felt I could find my purpose nor do I now have the energy to and now I've wasted my life. I just want to die. I have my SN and hope you have a safe journey and hope to join you soon

Reactions: Umua