• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
@JustOverIt I would take 20g of SN instead.

Yes thankyou I noticed that. I wonder why this is not reflected in the new PPEH.
I weigh about 60kg which is below average for an adult. Should I still take the recommended 15grams of SN or less?
Also how likely do you think it would be to survive another dose after waking up conscious (failure of first dose)?

According to the most recent Exit livestream. Phil Nitschke has said 20g is now the recommended amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, littlelady774, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
He said 20 - 25g at 45:20

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Olach, Lifeisatrap, NoOneKnows and 5 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Does anybody have any tips on how to order SN in the Netherlands or the eu in general? On every site like amazon and eBay I can find what I need but the problem is no one really ships to my country. Does anyone know what to do or ordered sn to the eu?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I have a tracking number for my primperan, and it has been at Athens airmail center for the past 5 days
I experienced something similar – after about ten days of tracking showing it sitting there, it just showed up in my mailbox, though. There were no updates between the airmail center and final delivery.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jc40 and littlelady774
D

DoorsClosingSlowly

Apr 3, 2019
My SN should be here anyday now :)

Reactions: Escaper Boy, Lifeisatrap, NoOneKnows and 3 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Does anybody have any tips on how to order SN in the Netherlands or the eu in general? On every site like amazon and eBay I can find what I need but the problem is no one really ships to my country. Does anyone know what to do or ordered sn to the eu?

Perhaps you might look for a local chemical supplier? You will need to create a fake and believable reason why you need it however.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and Lifeisatrap
B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
For people interested in symptoms with SN ingestion. Full text cases (except one) only. Not known the SN dosage in almost all cases.
Hope the recommended peaceful dosage(s) shut(s) down our consciousness rapidly and shortcut(s) the several painful symptoms.

Sodium nitrite food poisoning in one family
Forensic Science Medicine and Pathology · October 2018
Cvetković, D., Živković, V., Lukić, V., & Nikolić, S.
A neighbor, who was a butcher, brought some homemade sausages to two spouses (a 70-year-old man and 53-year old woman). They ate some of them for lunch around 13:00. Shortly after lunch, in the afternoon, they started feeling ill and both experienced headache, malaise, dizziness, walking instability, nausea, and vomiting. During the same evening the man experienced chest pain, and shortly after suddenly collapsed and died around 20:00. ... Death was attributed to the exacerbation of hypertensive and ischemic heart disease, resulting from accidental sodium nitrite poisoning.

Two cases of methemoglobinaemia caused by suspected sodium nitrite poisoning
Veterinaria Italiana 44(2):439-53 · April 2008
Matteucci O, Diletti G, Prencipe V, Di Giannatale E, Marconi MM, Migliorati G.
At about 1.00 pm on 22 September 2006, in the province of Teramo, a woman aged 40 (body weight about 70 kg) and her nine-year-old son (body weight about 50 kg) were taken seriously ill 10‐15 min after lunch. The mother reported a cold sensation and presented cyanotic lips, chest constriction and tachycardia. The son presented cyanosis of the lips and hands, chest constriction and loss of consciousness.

Severe Methemoglobinemia due to Sodium Nitrite Poisoning
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine Volume 2016, Article ID 9013816, 3 pages
Kenichi Katabami, Mineji Hayakawa, and Satoshi Gando
A 28-year-old man was brought to our emergency department because of transient loss of consciousness and cyanosis. ... On the second day of admission, the patient was extubated. He then recalled intentionally ingesting approximately 15 g sodium nitrite about 1 hour before ambulance call.

Methemoglobinemia Following Unintentional Ingestion of Sodium Nitrite --- New York, 2002
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) July 26, 2002 / 51(29);639-642
On May 16, 2002, Yonkers, New York, emergency personnel were called to a household in which five adults of Middle Eastern descent (three men aged 40, 43, and 44 years and two women aged 60 and 29 years) reported symptoms of dizziness, lightheadedness, and cyanosis almost immediately after sharing a meal. Two of the men also reported vomiting. A sixth person, a man aged 21 years, who did not eat the meal, was asymptomatic.
On arrival, the first responders found the younger woman unresponsive; all others were awake and alert. En route to the hospital, both women had progressive respiratory distress and loss of consciousness and were intubated; the older woman began having seizures.

Fatal methaemoglobinaemia induced by self-poisoning with sodium nitrite
Emerg Med Australas. 2010 Oct;22(5):463-5
Harvey M, Cave G, Chanwai G.
A 76-year-old man collapsed and rapidly developed brady-asystolic cardiac arrest 25 min following self-poisoning with an unknown quantity of crystalline sodium nitrite. On arrival in the ED the patient was asystolic with cardiopulmonary resuscitation in progress.

Deadly meatballs—a near fatal case ofmethaemoglobinaemia
THE NEW ZEALANDMEDICAL JOURNALVol 119 No 1239
Ali Khan, Adrienne Adams, Greg Simmons, Timothy Sutton
Earlier on the evening of admission the patient had eaten microwave-heated meatballs. About an hour later he vomited then lost consciousness.

Fatal methaemoglobinaemia in a dental nurse. A case of sodium nitrite poisoning.
Br J Gen Pract. 1990 Nov; 40(340): 470–471.
W J Gowans
Miss H, a 17 year old dental nurse, was admitted to the casualty department at 18.30 hours after being found at home in an hysterical condition and bright blue. On admission she had central cyanosis, tachycardia and tachypnoea. Her chest was clear and she had a systolic blood pressure of 90 mmHg.
No history was obtainable from her but her boyfriend reported that she had been fit and well earlier in the day and that he had not seen any evidence of drug ingestion at her house.
Fifteen minutes after admission she vomited, aspirated and suffered a respiratory arrest....
by 19.30 hours her blood pressure was unrecordable ... She was certified dead at 20.30 hours, two hours after admission.
IN THE SUMMARY PART THE AUTHOR MENTIONED "TAKING A SINGLE 1 G TABLET OF SODIUM NITRITE" BUT THE REASONING BEHIND IT SEEMS WEAK. see the last paragraph of P. 470.

Seven Cases of Poisoning by Sodium Nitrite
South African Medical Journal 36.1 (1962)
M. L. FREEDMAN
Within 30 minutes of their meal, all the adults experienced palpitation and a sensation of constriction in the throat followed by headache, dizziness and numbness of the finger. There was epigastric discomfort and some nausea but no diarrhoea, vomiting or colic. They all became somewhat drowsy. The headaohe was disturbing and was described as throbbing and bounding.

Accidental poisoning of two laboratory technologists with sodium nitrite.
Clin Chem. 1981 Jun;27(6):1145-6.
J J Aquanno, K M Chan, D N Dietzler
Case one: A 21 -year-old woman was in good health until 30 mm after eating her breakfast in the hematology laboratory of an adjoining pediatric hospital, when she noted the onset of symptoms, which she described as a throbbing roaring sound in her ears. She started work but had to stop because of threatening syncope. She also noticed rapid and strong palpitations as well as a generalized tingling sensation. She induced herself to vomit and presented herself at the Barnes Hospital emergency room. Upon examination, she was noted to have marked cyanosis of the fingertips, lips, and face. A presumptive diagnosis of methemoglobinemia was reinforced when a sample of her blood remained chocolate-brown when ex- posed to air.
Case two: This 34-year-old woman was a co-worker of the other patient. In good health until shortly after eating breakfast in the same laboratory with her, she began to feel weak with diaphoresis and nausea. She also noticed numbness and tingling in her arms and legs. At the Barnes Hospital emergency room, she was found to be short of breath, tachycardic (130 beats/mm), and cyanotic in the arms, legs, lips, and face.

Outbreak of Sodium Nitrite Poisoning
Am J Public Health Nations Health. 1945 Nov; 35(11): 1217–1220.
Morris Greenberg, William B. Birnkrant, and Joseph J. Schiftner
In each instance illness occurred within 5 to 30 minutes after eating breakfast in a cafeteria on Chatham Square. All were between 60 and 80 years of age and all were of the derelict type, living in cheap rooming houses on the Bowery. Seven of those ill lived in the same rooming house; the other four lived in different rooming houses of the same type, and were unacquainted with each other. The clinical picture was similar in all. Within 5 to 30 minutes after breakfast, the involved individuals became dizzy, felt weak, and complained of abdominal cramps. Eight of them vomited and all had diarrhea. Five of them became unconscious shortly after onset of symptoms.

See also "A slightly worrisome article on SN" by venom.52.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, WOODESITY, AnnihilatedAnna and 3 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I have a tracking number for my primperan, and it has been at Athens airmail center for the past 5 days ... kinda worried

Idk which would be better- a random hotel employee finding me.. or my mom :( I'd probably choose the former
Look up the tracking number on the USPS site. Athens airmal doesn't track packages in the US after they hit customs.

Reactions: littlelady774 and AnnihilatedAnna
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
For people interested in symptoms with SN ingestion. Full text cases (except one) only. Not known the SN dosage in almost all cases.
Hope the recommended peaceful dosage(s) shut(s) down our consciousness rapidly and shortcut(s) the several painful symptoms.

Sodium nitrite food poisoning in one family
Forensic Science Medicine and Pathology · October 2018
Cvetković, D., Živković, V., Lukić, V., & Nikolić, S.
A neighbor, who was a butcher, brought some homemade sausages to two spouses (a 70-year-old man and 53-year old woman). They ate some of them for lunch around 13:00. Shortly after lunch, in the afternoon, they started feeling ill and both experienced headache, malaise, dizziness, walking instability, nausea, and vomiting. During the same evening the man experienced chest pain, and shortly after suddenly collapsed and died around 20:00. ... Death was attributed to the exacerbation of hypertensive and ischemic heart disease, resulting from accidental sodium nitrite poisoning.

Two cases of methemoglobinaemia caused by suspected sodium nitrite poisoning
Veterinaria Italiana 44(2):439-53 · April 2008
Matteucci O, Diletti G, Prencipe V, Di Giannatale E, Marconi MM, Migliorati G.
At about 1.00 pm on 22 September 2006, in the province of Teramo, a woman aged 40 (body weight about 70 kg) and her nine-year-old son (body weight about 50 kg) were taken seriously ill 10‐15 min after lunch. The mother reported a cold sensation and presented cyanotic lips, chest constriction and tachycardia. The son presented cyanosis of the lips and hands, chest constriction and loss of consciousness.

A 28-year-old man was brought to our emergency department because of transient loss of consciousness and cyanosis. ... On the second day of admission, the patient was extubated. He then recalled intentionally ingesting approximately 15 g sodium nitrite about 1 hour before ambulance call.

Methemoglobinemia Following Unintentional Ingestion of Sodium Nitrite --- New York, 2002
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) July 26, 2002 / 51(29);639-642
On May 16, 2002, Yonkers, New York, emergency personnel were called to a household in which five adults of Middle Eastern descent (three men aged 40, 43, and 44 years and two women aged 60 and 29 years) reported symptoms of dizziness, lightheadedness, and cyanosis almost immediately after sharing a meal. Two of the men also reported vomiting. A sixth person, a man aged 21 years, who did not eat the meal, was asymptomatic.
On arrival, the first responders found the younger woman unresponsive; all others were awake and alert. En route to the hospital, both women had progressive respiratory distress and loss of consciousness and were intubated; the older woman began having seizures.

Fatal methaemoglobinaemia induced by self-poisoning with sodium nitrite
Emerg Med Australas. 2010 Oct;22(5):463-5
Harvey M, Cave G, Chanwai G.
A 76-year-old man collapsed and rapidly developed brady-asystolic cardiac arrest 25 min following self-poisoning with an unknown quantity of crystalline sodium nitrite. On arrival in the ED the patient was asystolic with cardiopulmonary resuscitation in progress.

Deadly meatballs—a near fatal case ofmethaemoglobinaemia
THE NEW ZEALANDMEDICAL JOURNALVol 119 No 1239
Ali Khan, Adrienne Adams, Greg Simmons, Timothy Sutton
Earlier on the evening of admission the patient had eaten microwave-heated meatballs. About an hour later he vomited then lost consciousness.

Fatal methaemoglobinaemia in a dental nurse. A case of sodium nitrite poisoning.
Br J Gen Pract. 1990 Nov; 40(340): 470–471.
W J Gowans
Miss H, a 17 year old dental nurse, was admitted to the casualty department at 18.30 hours after being found at home in an hysterical condition and bright blue. On admission she had central cyanosis, tachycardia and tachypnoea. Her chest was clear and she had a systolic blood pressure of 90 mmHg.
No history was obtainable from her but her boyfriend reported that she had been fit and well earlier in the day and that he had not seen any evidence of drug ingestion at her house.
Fifteen minutes after admission she vomited, aspirated and suffered a respiratory arrest....
by 19.30 hours her blood pressure was unrecordable ... She was certified dead at 20.30 hours, two hours after admission.
IN THE SUMMARY PART THE AUTHOR MENTIONED "TAKING A SINGLE 1 G TABLET OF SODIUM NITRITE" BUT THE REASONING BEHIND IT SEEMS WEAK. see the last paragraph of P. 470.

Seven Cases of Poisoning by Sodium Nitrite
South African Medical Journal 36.1 (1962)
M. L. FREEDMAN
Within 30 minutes of their meal, all the adults experienced palpitation and a sensation of constriction in the throat followed by headache, dizziness and numbness of the finger. There was epigastric discomfort and some nausea but no diarrhoea, vomiting or colic. They all became somewhat drowsy. The headaohe was disturbing and was described as throbbing and bounding.

Accidental poisoning of two laboratory technologists with sodium nitrite.
Clin Chem. 1981 Jun;27(6):1145-6.
J J Aquanno, K M Chan, D N Dietzler
Case one: A 21 -year-old woman was in good health until 30 mm after eating her breakfast in the hematology laboratory of an adjoining pediatric hospital, when she noted the onset of symptoms, which she described as a throbbing roaring sound in her ears. She started work but had to stop because of threatening syncope. She also noticed rapid and strong palpitations as well as a generalized tingling sensation. She induced herself to vomit and presented herself at the Barnes Hospital emergency room. Upon examination, she was noted to have marked cyanosis of the fingertips, lips, and face. A presumptive diagnosis of methemoglobinemia was reinforced when a sample of her blood remained chocolate-brown when ex- posed to air.
Case two: This 34-year-old woman was a co-worker of the other patient. In good health until shortly after eating breakfast in the same laboratory with her, she began to feel weak with diaphoresis and nausea. She also noticed numbness and tingling in her arms and legs. At the Barnes Hospital emergency room, she was found to be short of breath, tachycardic (130 beats/mm), and cyanotic in the arms, legs, lips, and face.

Outbreak of Sodium Nitrite Poisoning
Am J Public Health Nations Health. 1945 Nov; 35(11): 1217–1220.
Morris Greenberg, William B. Birnkrant, and Joseph J. Schiftner
In each instance illness occurred within 5 to 30 minutes after eating breakfast in a cafeteria on Chatham Square. All were between 60 and 80 years of age and all were of the derelict type, living in cheap rooming houses on the Bowery. Seven of those ill lived in the same rooming house; the other four lived in different rooming houses of the same type, and were unacquainted with each other. The clinical picture was similar in all. Within 5 to 30 minutes after breakfast, the involved individuals became dizzy, felt weak, and complained of abdominal cramps. Eight of them vomited and all had diarrhea. Five of them became unconscious shortly after onset of symptoms.

But what is the recommended dosage ?In little over a year's time, it has gone from 5 mg to 12mg, then 15mg and the latest is 20mg..... I am tempted to take a hero dose of 30mg but am scared of overdoing it and screwing up.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, AnnihilatedAnna and Bentham
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018

God this is spooky. Years before any evidence of the SN method this guy took roughly the right amount.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, littlelady774 and AnnihilatedAnna
Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
Buy it from apcpure, it's an online chemist store in the UK, they dont ask questions and it will be delivered in 5 workdays by DHL.

• Love
Reactions: Jc40 and AnnihilatedAnna
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
How can I order SN without it looking suspicious since I live with my parents?

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Buy it from apcpure, it's an online chemist store in the UK, they dont ask questions and it will be delivered in 5 workdays by DHL.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Jc40
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
How can I order SN without it looking suspicious since I live with my parents?

Only way it won't look suspicious is that if you use an online payment method not linked to your parents and time the delivery well.

Reactions: Asacschrader33
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Here's what happens when you take 20g SN: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-last-goodbye.10103/
She was prepared (primperan + tagamet)

"Lunaemoth was sweet enough to share her last moments with us in the chat.

Here's what happened physically:

4:30 EST took 20 mg SN
4:40 EST feeling dizzy
4:41 EST increased heart rate
4:43 EST overheated, but hands feel like ice, a little shaky
4:44 EST heart is 'loud'
4:48 EST Got up to look in mirror, pale, almost blacked out, felt queasy
4:49 EST laying down, feels better
4:51 EST "I'm going to sleep... thanks everyone... goodbye I hope"

• Love
Reactions: animetal, infinitelove, Escaper Boy and 7 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Here's what happens when you take 20g SN: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-last-goodbye.10103/
She was prepared (primperan + tagamet)

"Lunaemoth was sweet enough to share her last moments with us in the chat.

Here's what happened physically:

4:30 EST took 20 mg SN
4:40 EST feeling dizzy
4:41 EST increased heart rate
4:43 EST overheated, but hands feel like ice, a little shaky
4:44 EST heart is 'loud'
4:48 EST Got up to look in mirror, pale, almost blacked out, felt queasy
4:49 EST laying down, feels better
4:51 EST "I'm going to sleep... thanks everyone... goodbye I hope"

I wonder why she took 20mg as opposed to 10mg metoclopramide every 8 hrs for her anti-emetic regimen 2 days prior to her ctb. In my opinion that would increase the risk of adverse side effects given that a standard dozen is 10mg usually taken by people undergoing chemotherapy treatment.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, SearchForPeace, Jc40 and 1 other person
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Is guessing the amount of SN to use safe as I don't have scales?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Saw this on my Amazon earlier. I can't believe it LOL

Reactions: SearchForPeace
Jc40

Jc40

Specialist
Mar 3, 2019
4 teaspoons I think, (because it's now 20g +) looked on page 50, it's discussed there. Research to be sure. People have estimated with spoons
Is guessing the amount of SN to use safe as I don't have scales?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi I just wondered if cyclazine any good as an anti emetic? It's an anti histamine but easier to get and easier for me to tolerate. Thanks

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Hi I just wondered if cyclazine any good as an anti emetic? It's an anti histamine but easier to get and easier for me to tolerate. Thanks

Sorry capuccinogirl. Only anti-emetics that work as dopamine atagonists will work. These are Reglan/Primperan (Metoclopramide) and Ranitidine. Zofran maybe is another (but I'm not too sure).

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi
I don't suppose cyclazin would be any good as an antiemetic. Its a histamine one, but easier to get and I'm having problems tolerating metro. Thanks for your help

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Hi
I don't suppose cyclazin would be any good as an antiemetic. Its a histamine one, but easier to get and I'm having problems tolerating metro. Thanks for your help

Sorry only the above have been reported to be effective. Other than that I simply do not know.

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019

My SN just arrived today at 11 AM. I was lucky I was the one who received the package (I don't leave alone) when the courier came. I ordered it with fake name and fake phone number to "anticipate" the possibility my family receiving my SN before me. Thankfully, everything is going according to the plan.

I also have Metoclopramide and Cimetidine ready. I'm not sure if I want to ctb soon. To be honest, my heart is not 100% ready to ctb.

Attachments

• 20190413_182146.jpg
    20190413_182146.jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Raggas and Lifeisatrap
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
View attachment 9944

My SN just arrived today at 11 AM. I was lucky I was the one who received the package (I don't leave alone) when the courier came. I ordered it with fake name and fake phone number to "anticipate" the possibility my family receiving my SN before me. Thankfully, everything is going according to the plan.

I also have Metoclopramide and Cimetidine ready. I'm not sure if I want to ctb soon. To be honest, my heart is not 100% ready to ctb.
Where did you get it?

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Where did you get it?

Online shop located in my country. Sorry, I can't give you the link. I prefer people don't know where I came from.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Psilo
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Online shop located in my country. Sorry, I can't give you the link. I prefer people don't know where I came from.
Ok, its just that the packaging was kinda weird. Hope it is very pure for you, do you know the purity (assay)?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jc40
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Ok, its just that the packaging was kinda weird. Hope it is very pure for you, do you know the purity (assay)?

That's actually my biggest concern. The website doesn't specify the purity percentage. But, the package came with this science jargon document/paper.

What should I do? Should I try ordering SN again from more reputable sources?

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
That's actually my biggest concern. The website doesn't specify the purity percentage. But, the package came with this science jargon document/paper.

View attachment 9945

What should I do? Should I try ordering SN again from more reputable sources?

Is science lab.com not reputable?