• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I'll be swapping to Sodium Azide as my method of choice. I no longer feel that SN is worth it. Especially when there is concern that I can be resuscitated methylene blue if in the chance I am caught.

View attachment 10007

I know that your mind is probably made up but why do you say that? SN is a lot more promising and has more successful accounts of suicides to back it up. But I totally understand if you are concerned about being rescued and resuscitated.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
S

Shinymeesh

Mar 7, 2019
I have everything that I need. How do I finally convinced myself to do it?

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I have everything that I need. How do I finally convinced myself to do it?

Well, that is THE question. The one that I can't tell you how or what to do. You must decide for yourself.

S

Shinymeesh

Mar 7, 2019
I have the Loudwolf brand. Is it reliable? Because I've heard mixed things.

Reactions: Antonin49 and Lifeisatrap
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
I have a question guys. I only recently switched my probable method to SN and I know very little about acid reducers. I have a lot of Famotidine which my mother used to take and they haven't expired yet. I did a search on the site, and some people have said they would work, but that was months ago. Can someone confirm please?

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I know that your mind is probably made up but why do you say that? SN is a lot more promising and has more successful accounts of suicides to back it up. But I totally understand if you are concerned about being rescued and resuscitated.
SA shares the same properties of cyanide. It's a quick death and i feel comfortable with that. SN worries me a bit.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and JustOverIt
WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Primperan (metoclopramide) is uncommon to come by on ebay nowadays. Definitely jump at the opportunity. Tagamet is what you want, but if you cannot get it Ranitidine is a good substitute.
Thank you!

B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
I have a question guys. I only recently switched my probable method to SN and I know very little about acid reducers. I have a lot of Famotidine which my mother used to take and they haven't expired yet. I did a search on the site, and some people have said they would work, but that was months ago. Can someone confirm please?
As to acid regulation, I am concerned about PN (PPH)'s change of reasoning on the prompt SN absorption as mentioned here.
Some 8ch user(s) point out, with several medical journal citations, the importance of stomach acidity (pH) to cause swift unconsciousness resulting from hypotension by vasodilation, which may help shortcut some unpleasant SN side effects. (I believe hypoxia resulting from lack of oxygen by methemogrobinemia causes unconsciousness sooner or later, though.)
Further, I do not know whether Famotidine different from Cimetidine in chemical structure has any unique interaction with SN significant enough to be avoided in the SN method.

Nonetheless, I hope the documents below helpful for you. They concluded Famotidine is effective in reducing the gastric fluid volume as well as (unfortunately?) acidity (increasing pH).
Comparison of the effects of famotidine and ranitidine on gastric secretion in patients undergoing elective surgery
Effect of preanesthetic famotidine on gastric volume and pH
As to the interchangeability of Cimetidine, Ranitidine and Famotidine, see below
Therapeutic Interchange Program: H2 Receptor Antagonist
Comparison of famotidine with cimetidine and ranitidine

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Redrock, Whatshername and 1 other person
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
As to acid regulation, I am concerned about PN (PPH)'s change of reasoning on the prompt SN absorption as mentioned here.
Some 8ch user(s) point out, with several medical journal citations, the importance of stomach acidity (pH) to cause swift unconsciousness resulting from hypotension by vasodilation, which may help shortcut some unpleasant SN side effects. (I believe hypoxia resulting from lack of oxygen by methemogrobinemia causes unconsciousness sooner or later, though.)
Further, I do not know whether Famotidine different from Cimetidine in chemical structure has any unique interaction with SN significant enough to be avoided in the SN method.

Nonetheless, I hope the documents below helpful for you. They concluded Famotidine is effective in reducing the gastric fluid volume as well as (unfortunately?) acidity (increasing pH).
Comparison of the effects of famotidine and ranitidine on gastric secretion in patients undergoing elective surgery
Effect of preanesthetic famotidine on gastric volume and pH
As to the interchangeability of Cimetidine, Ranitidine and Famotidine, see below
Therapeutic Interchange Program: H2 Receptor Antagonist
Comparison of famotidine with cimetidine and ranitidine
Thank you so much for these links, I'll get on and read them.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Are you tolerant ? If so, look for benzo analogs like etizolam.
I kinda am ye. Ativan does nothing to make me sleep but midazolam works. But it's never strong. Haven't tried hero doses like OD though, probably that's better but not sure if very reliable to make sure I pass out

Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
I kinda am ye. Ativan does nothing to make me sleep but midazolam works. But it's never strong. Haven't tried hero doses like OD though, probably that's better but not sure if very reliable to make sure I pass out

Then you would need something stronger like xanax or the analogs. I guarantee the analogs will knock you out in spite of your tolerance.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
So meto lists seizures/twitiching as a COMMON side effect (1 in 10). This makes the 48 hr regiment very risky, no?
Not necessarily. Those side effects are thought to be correlated to high dose/long term use. The 48 hr regiment doesn't qualify as 'high dose' or 'long term use'.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and WolfgangA
D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
When you say you'll be swapping to Sodium Azide as your method of choice and no longer feel that SN is worth it, do you only mean principally your concern you can be resuscitated ( in the chance you are caught)? Or did you also mean that azide, in addition to not having an antidote, is more reliable (9/10 in PPeH)?

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
i bought that one, it looks ok, came in a bottle with an improvized, printed warning label. somewhat clumpy and sticky, but dunno. havent tried it lol. asked the guy if its really 99%pure,hasnt answered. would be good to test it somehow, not sure how
Could I trouble you to take a picture of the bottle with the label visible and post it here or pm me if you prefer privacy.
How long did the shipping take?

W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
Could I trouble you to take a picture of the bottle with the label visible and post it here or pm me if you prefer privacy.
How long did the shipping take?
the label is generic, just a danger sign. i didnt get any papers with it. i posted the pictures of the sn somewhere recently in the thread, a page or two before

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Thoughts? Is antiacid really needed? I think Niestze guy is a psycho that enjoys this and has no regard for others so I'm inclined to believe this post.
range of 20-25g

Post from 8ch:

PN wants to amuse his audience. IMO, stick with 15-20g. It's near impossible to find the absolute best amount of SN for every person. SN is reversible with no permanent injuries if antidote be given soon. PN should finish his guesswork, man up, and test it on himself in a controlled environment like a clinic.

In a nutshell, SN method is like exercising hard, becoming lethargic, and losing consciousness. Playing with the dose changes the timing of each part.

acid regulators regimen

The reason some people take antiemetic regimen is the fear of having metoclopramide EPS side effect, which is extremely rare with 30mg PO. I don't know who has suffered from Tagamet or Zantec side effects that PN suggests antacid regimen. Nevertheless, he shouldn't even suggest antacid for SN method in the first place. Nitschke has learned that PPIs must be avoided. He made up a new thing, antacid regimen, to continue selling PPeH.

Death at 40 mins

No, that one is cherry-picked. It's somewhat true, but death usually occurs after 2–3 hours; for example, death occurred after 2 hours for one case, based on >>47529

Reactions: throwaway777 and JustOverIt
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Thoughts? Is antiacid really needed? I think Niestze guy is a psycho that enjoys this and has no regard for others so I'm inclined to believe this post.
range of 20-25g

Post from 8ch:

PN wants to amuse his audience. IMO, stick with 15-20g. It's near impossible to find the absolute best amount of SN for every person. SN is reversible with no permanent injuries if antidote be given soon. PN should finish his guesswork, man up, and test it on himself in a controlled environment like a clinic.

In a nutshell, SN method is like exercising hard, becoming lethargic, and losing consciousness. Playing with the dose changes the timing of each part.

The reason some people take antiemetic regimen is the fear of having metoclopramide EPS side effect, which is extremely rare with 30mg PO. I don't know who has suffered from Tagamet or Zantec side effects that PN suggests antacid regimen. Nevertheless, he shouldn't even suggest antacid for SN method in the first place. Nitschke has learned that PPIs must be avoided. He made up a new thing, antacid regimen, to continue selling PPeH.

No, that one is cherry-picked. It's somewhat true, but death usually occurs after 2–3 hours; for example, death occurred after 2 hours for one case, based on >>47529

Holy hell. I didn't realise that 8chan thread was still active. Looks like a lot of new speculative information. Definitely worth a look.

To answer your questions, yes I would think the anti-acid medication/ regimens are needed. It potentiates the SN (makes it work more efficiently) and the regimen helps lower gastric acids over two days prior to SN ingestion.

Much appreciated SpanishGuy22

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jc40
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I don't know why the 8chan posts attack Nitschke as "money-oriented" when it comes to SN informations. If Nitschke considered money only, he wouldn't try to spread such a cheap and easy method as SN in the first place. Once he spread it, now everybody knows about it and PPeH will not be even necessary to die by SN in the future. If you read PPeH, nowhere he really stresses the importance of antiacid or antiemetic. He says these rather "faciliate" the process. In his talks, there is the same undertone. "You can take them": Even though most of us agree that these are important for successful results. It's as he claims you just take the powder and die. Doesn't sound money-oriented to me. We do not get dependant on PPeH

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, JustOverIt and Jc40
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I read somewhere on 8 chan that SN is like suffocation and you gasp for air.. is that true?

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I read somewhere on 8 chan that SN is like suffocation and you gasp for air.. is that true?

I'm not sure, I hope not. This thread has some info about it https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/does-sn-poisoning-make-you-gasp-for-air.13591/

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
Darkhole

Darkhole

Feb 21, 2019
I think Niestze guy is a psycho that enjoys this and has no regard for others so I'm inclined to believe this post.
range of 20-25g
This statement is totally and unequivocally false. So I'm inclined to not trust anything you say, frankly.
Why in fucks name should he attempt this method himself? Maybe he could test every method in the handbook, just to be absolutely certain. Jesus give me a fucking break. But alas,

The reason some people take antiemetic regimen is the fear of having metoclopramide EPS side effect,
While this may be somewhat true the main reason is to guarantee that the meto has taken effect. Tagamet regimen is for the same reason, to guarantee it has done its job of lowering stomach acidity.

Nevertheless, he shouldn't even suggest antacid for SN method in the first place. Nitschke has learned that PPIs must be avoided. He made up a new thing, antacid regimen, to continue selling PPeH.
Why not? Tagamet is an h2 blocker, not a ppi. Two different things. He doesn't just make up new things to sell his information, it seems as though that is something you might be inclined to do.

Death at 40 min
So you're saying his 6 observed cases where they died in less than an hour should be thrown out the window because of this one case where it took 2 hours?

This forum has proven to be the bottom of the barrel recently and it's because of the cycle of attention seekers and vulnerable sincere people on their last leg that give them what they want. I guess that explains the high turnover rate. It's probably time for this to be my last comment, not that I've contributed much.

Reactions: Isabelx, Lifeisatrap, Didymus and 1 other person