• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tralabala

Mar 17, 2019
How long before taking SN I should take pimperan and Tagamet? And how much

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
yaay. Got my SN from apc and my Primperan from the greek dude. I can go whenever I feel like now. Target date in one month :)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Redrock, Tralabala and 2 others
A

abid

Mar 24, 2019
@a3nova here is what it looks like along with all the components listed. On opening, I found that it was clumpy and the particles are sticky. Either way, I hope it gets the job done.

Attachments

• 2019-04-02 17.07.54.jpg
    2019-04-02 17.07.54.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Reactions: WolfgangA, Lifeisatrap, a3nova and 3 others
A

a3nova

Mar 19, 2019
@a3nova here is what it looks like along with all the components listed. On opening, I found that it was clumpy and the particles are sticky. Either way, I hope it gets the job done.

View attachment 9585

Thank you for sharing , sorry for my lack of knowledge but it says 98% pure technically it should work but it also has other elements too, also does it say its insoluble?
I have ordered the one you have and also from https://www.biomall.in/product/sodium-nitrite-01402-00500
I just can't wait for the stuff to get here

Reactions: WolfgangA and Lifeisatrap
A

abid

Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for sharing , sorry for my lack of knowledge but it says 98% pure technically it should work but it also has other elements too, also does it say its insoluble?
I have ordered the one you have and also from https://www.biomall.in/product/sodium-nitrite-01402-00500
I just can't wait for the stuff to get here

It contains some insoluble stuff but it is not more than (NMT) 0.003% (approx 1.5g in 500g of the product). It's like if its 98% SN the rest 2% has to be made of other stuff and those are approximately listed. The percentages are too low to have any impact on the outcome. The one from Biomall also looks to be okay but you will have to get it to see what percentage it actually contains.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and a3nova
A

a3nova

Mar 19, 2019
It contains some insoluble stuff but it is not more than (NMT) 0.003% (approx 1.5g in 500g of the product). It's like if its 98% SN the rest 2% has to be made of other stuff and those are approximately listed. The percentages are too low to have any impact on the outcome. The one from Biomall also looks to be okay but you will have to get it to see what percentage it actually contains.
I just hope and pray that it works, I am so tempted to buy N, but my concern is that it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get here and it is the waiting that is driving me crazy.

A

abid

Mar 24, 2019
I just hope and pray that it works, I am so tempted to buy N, but my concern is that it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get here and it is the waiting that is driving me crazy.

Unless a powerful external force influences and somehow manages to spoil my plans, mine should go all right. If I survive, you'll read it in the newspapers that even after following procedures, I survived xD

I hope as well that the job gets done and this mad self is finally put to rest.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and whatever1111
AmbleNorth

AmbleNorth

Mar 28, 2019
Do we have any proof of understanding beyond anecdotes of how peaceful an SN death is? In Philip Neitzke book and presentations he says it's not as purely peaceful as Nembutal but still isn't particularly painful of a method. However, in a talk he mentions cyanide as being particular peaceful and it is not. So I'm not sure what to believe here.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Lifeisatrap and Walilamdzi
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
Do we have any proof of understanding beyond anecdotes of how peaceful an SN death is? In Philip Neitzke book and presentations he says it's not as purely peaceful as Nembutal but still isn't particularly painful of a method. However, in a talk he mentions cyanide as being particular peaceful and it is not. So I'm not sure what to believe here.
There are people sere that were saved saying that it was painful and some saying that it wasn't painful. The people who said that it was painful didn't took any antiemetics.

A

a3nova

Mar 19, 2019

View attachment 9585

So got delivery of the below SN from Biomall , you think its any good? least it says 97% pure, I would still wait for ibuychem one too. also the taste is not bad i licked it a bit salty that all.

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_145312.jpg
    IMG_20190403_145312.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG20190403145016.jpg
    IMG20190403145016.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG20190403145019.jpg
    IMG20190403145019.jpg
    591.8 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and whatever1111
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018

There are simply not enough monitored cases as with N. Still SN is my most feasible choice having ruled out other options.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Walilamdzi and AmbleNorth
T

Tralabala

Mar 17, 2019
SN method without 8hours fasting?

Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
SN method without 8hours fasting?
It is possible, but it takes allot longer to let your body suck up the water mixture.
If you wanna do it the most human way, then follow the guide.
For most people it's easy to not eat 8 hours, but not drinking can give headache, unless you do it in the morning after you woke up.

AmbleNorth

AmbleNorth

Mar 28, 2019
There are simply not enough monitored cases as with N. Still SN is my most feasible choice having ruled out other options.

Right. I'm worried about people like Nietschke who claim it's "euphoric" to die of hypoxia. That painless death may be the case in certain states (nitrogen, carbon monoxide, altitude) but it is certainly NOT the case in cyanide poisoning or anemia. The latter have been shown to be painful deaths. I think Nietschke is a great man, but in the absence of absolute knowledge, I wish he wouldn't declare or generalize like that.

Reactions: FromGermany, Lifeisatrap and Didymus
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I'm so stuck on doing the longer day dosage or stat dose. What are all of you gonna go with? I'm thinking stat.. but scared of the side effects of the primperan by taking too much all at one go.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Lifeisatrap and xb243
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Does this look legit?

• Wow
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Kikoo Loool
Begemont

Begemont

Mar 18, 2019
I'm so stuck on doing the longer day dosage or stat dose. What are all of you gonna go with? I'm thinking stat.. but scared of the side effects of the primperan by taking too much all at one go.
I'm thinking of doing a test run of primperan when I get to see if I get adverse reactions and then stat dose when the real time comes.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Cookiedough8956
A

abid

Mar 24, 2019

If you have more than 48 hours and have 10 tabs or more, there is no harm in doing the long day dose.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, a3nova, Philip and 1 other person
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Let's do the last check. I may will do this in a week or so. I haven't seen anything like this yet but is there a specific reason to not use the domperidone? You all seems a bit like obsessed(?) with the primperan. Meto is crosses BBB and will possibly cause EPS. Ain't it better to take domperidone as a better alternative?

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I'm thinking of doing a test run of primperan when I get to see if I get adverse reactions and then stat dose when the real time comes.

Yeah, I'll do that then.
But what happens if the reactions come if I take more. u know?

A

abid

Mar 24, 2019
Let's do the last check. I may will do this in a week or so. I haven't seen anything like this yet but is there a specific reason to not use the domperidone? You all seems a bit like obsessed(?) with the primperan. Meto is crosses BBB and will possibly cause EPS. Ain't it better to take domperidone as a better alternative?

I think it's more because of the number of successes of meto compared to Dom. Also as per this random Wiki (https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen) there may have been cases of Dom failing to prevent vomitting. If that is the case, I suppose you wouldn't want to experiment while actually doing it and see if it fails and go with the substance with the most successes. I don't understand the downsides of meto so can't comment on that.

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
If you have more than 48 hours and have 10 tabs or more, there is no harm in doing the long day dose.

You're right . So when I do the long day dose. Do I take the tagamet the day of? or just take them everyday too?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jc40
Begemont

Begemont

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, I'll do that then.
But what happens if the reactions come if I take more. u know?
Sorry, I don't know honestly. And it might be a possibility.. And I've got no clue what to do in that case. But trying it beforehand should at least minimize the risk.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jc40 and Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Sorry, I don't know honestly. And it might be a possibility.. And I've got no clue what to do in that case. But trying it beforehand should at least minimize the risk.

True.. will make me more careful I suppose.

A

abid

Mar 24, 2019
You're right . So when I do the long day dose. Do I take the tagamet the day of? or just take them everyday too?

You don't need to get used to Tagamet afaik. You can take one post dinner just to get used to it, keeping in mind that you take it 30mins to one hour before a Primperan dose if you have planned any or take Primperan 5-6 hours after taking Tagamet

I take Zinetac (Ranitidine) everyday since last 7-8 yrs because I have stomach acidity related issues and just had to make sure that I plan my Meto atleast 5-6 hours after the Zinetac dose since the acid reducers affect the work of Meto if taken before.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jc40 and Cookiedough8956
N

Neutrizzle

Apr 1, 2019
I'm a bit nervous when it comes to antiemetics because I don't have immediate access to any but I think antihistamines are OTC in my country. I have a ton of clonazepam though. Is that fine?

D

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
I was commenting so people understand that there are risks if they're not found right away. Dying, in most methods, is a process and the body just doesn't flip an on/off switch. The more time that goes by before being found leads to a greater chance of suffering things like brain damage. But true, if one follows instructions they're likely not going to be saved.
SN gets a 6 out of 10 on the reliability scale from Peaceful Pill. This is just above 50%, which is not great. I'm not sure why but Nitschke gives characterizes 6/10 as very reliable. Given it is easy to get SN in the US, I, like many people, hope it will work. However, as noted above, there must be risks associated with failure as the brain and other organs are deprived of oxygen. 6 out of 10 (as opposed to Azide or cyanide) is a great risk if there is possible brain damage or other serious injury if one survives. Does anyone have evidence/know of successful attempts. Also, is anyone aware of failed attempts resulting in lasting damages?
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
SN gets a 6/10 for reliability. Aren't people concerned about the 40% that will not succeed and the potential injures from the poison?

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
C

couragetodie

Student
Jan 2, 2019
SN gets a 6 out of 10 on the reliability scale from Peaceful Pill. This is just above 50%, which is not great. I'm not sure why but Nitschke gives characterizes 6/10 as very reliable. Given it is easy to get SN in the US, I, like many people, hope it will work. However, as noted above, there must be risks associated with failure as the brain and other organs are deprived of oxygen. 6 out of 10 (as opposed to Azide or cyanide) is a great risk if there is possible brain damage or other serious injury if one survives. Does anyone have evidence/know of successful attempts. Also, is anyone aware of failed attempts resulting in lasting damages?

SN gets a 6/10 for reliability. Aren't people concerned about the 40% that will not succeed and the potential injures from the poison?

Definitely concerned about failure aftermath. That said, I wonder how much the failure is due to people going to ER before death. I also wonder how rigorously they followed the antiemitics regime. It would be great if there were medical experts who could post here.

Reactions: DeadlyLiving, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018

Nobody that I've read of that failed got any injures related to it

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jc40 and 1 other person