• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Omg my tagamet has just arrived

Reactions: Bentham, Marawa and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
my sn arrives on monday... please can anyone help me ? what im worried about is that where i live there's a lot of humidity and hot temperatures and i dont have an air conditioner at home ... what can i do to protect my sn from the weather of here ?? any ideas pleaseeee

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Marawa
B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
my sn arrives on monday... please can anyone help me ? what im worried about is that where i live there's a lot of humidity and hot temperatures and i dont have an air conditioner at home ... what can i do to protect my sn from the weather of here ?? any ideas pleaseeee
I would store it in refrigerator if I lived alone.
See also http://apps.who.int/medicinedocs/en/d/Jh1808e/4.96.html#Jh1808e.4.96
Sodium nitrite
Accelerated Degradation Experiment
Conditions

Procedure A:30 days exposure at 50 °C and 100% relative humidity.
Procedure B:30 days exposure at 50 °C and 100% relative humidity followed by 7 days at 70 °C and a 100% relative humidity.
Appearance of the substance
The substance, originally in the form of a white to slighty yellow, granular powder or white or almost white, opaque, fused masses or sticks, changes after procedures A and B into a colourless to very light yellow liquid.
Gain of moisture
After procedure A:60%
Colorimetric determination
Diazo-reaction between solution of the test substance and sulfanilic acid, followed by coupling with 1-naphthylamine; absorbance measured at 520 nm.
After procedure A:no degradation
After procedure B:25% degraded
Conclusion
Sodium nitrite is subject to decomposition under accelerated degradation conditions.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and Jc40
3cookies

3cookies

Jan 28, 2019
Antiemetics are my number one problem. I already have SN and benzos (Diazepam). I have been told alldaychemist.com sells them but it would be ideal if someone here could actually tell us about a legit website.
What are Benzos for?

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
I would store it in refrigerator if I lived alone.
See also http://apps.who.int/medicinedocs/en/d/Jh1808e/4.96.html#Jh1808e.4.96
Sodium nitrite
Accelerated Degradation Experiment
Conditions

Procedure A:30 days exposure at 50 °C and 100% relative humidity.
Procedure B:30 days exposure at 50 °C and 100% relative humidity followed by 7 days at 70 °C and a 100% relative humidity.

Appearance of the substance
The substance, originally in the form of a white to slighty yellow, granular powder or white or almost white, opaque, fused masses or sticks, changes after procedures A and B into a colourless to very light yellow liquid.
Gain of moisture

After procedure A:60%

Colorimetric determination
Diazo-reaction between solution of the test substance and sulfanilic acid, followed by coupling with 1-naphthylamine; absorbance measured at 520 nm.

After procedure A:no degradation
After procedure B:25% degraded

Conclusion
Sodium nitrite is subject to decomposition under accelerated degradation conditions.
i dont live alone ... ))); but thank u anyway

S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
Does anyone know how I can get SN in Japan? Importing SN without notification to the customs or somewhere official organization seems illegal.
Even getting SN is difficult here...

Last edited:
D

dlm

Oct 11, 2018
I am in Canada, can someone help me find reliable sources for all the needed ingredients?

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Hey I'm not sure if this was asked in here before- so many pages..heh

But what is the point of DMSO; PPH never once stated it - from what I remember. I've read it and all it says is antimetics, tagamet or similar, water and sn.
I hear a user- @Xerxes did it- idk...
Too risky and pointless imo.

Reactions: littlelady774 and throwaway777
vaulthunter

vaulthunter

poyo?
Mar 19, 2019
i'm considering SN as my current method isn't completely working out. are the anti emetics 100% needed? how likely is the vomitting?

T

time2go

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Would it be a bad idea too have alcohol before ingesting the sn?

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
@Cookiedough8956 I had read that DMSO accelerates the absorption of SN. But I wouldn't take it anway. It's a neurotoxin afaik. And there is really no need to take DMSO if you have an anti emetic.

I really suggest to take an antiemetic if you want to go through the chemical way to do ctb. If you can't buy dopamine antagonists, choose a 5ht3a antagonist at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jc40 and Cookiedough8956
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
customs related. chemicals are forbidden.
do you think it depends on the packaging?
I'm asking because my cheap SN arrived, its without label, but I was thinking about ordering a proper, company-made one, from US, but I'm worried about customs

Edrudd

Edrudd

Student
Feb 24, 2019
SN arrived. I have meto, ranitidine and SN. I hope I don't burn in hell lolll
I'm not really laughing

Reactions: Quinlor, Ashpac, littlelady774 and 2 others
Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
Meh I have a strong stomach might have a few beers
Consumption of booze raises stomach acid levels which is why it's not recommended with SN. I think I'll go with valium and a doobie to take the edge off.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Jc40
E

est0091

Dead behind the eyes
Oct 26, 2018
I said July time but idk, could be before, could be after. I've changed regime to just 40mg on the day so can be more impulsive
I plan on doing the exact same - as the PPH advises.

I don't see the point of doing it days before??

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
do you think it depends on the packaging?
I'm asking because my cheap SN arrived, its without label, but I was thinking about ordering a proper, company-made one, from US, but I'm worried about customs
Depends on the country i guess. But if no label pass, labeled would pass imho

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and whatever1111
Edrudd

Edrudd

Student
Feb 24, 2019
didnt have any side effect from meto... and I already took 20 mg

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Forgive me for just asking a question without doing a lot of research myself, but I really don't have time to read 50 pages now.
I only looked at the OP and read this:

Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.

Doesn't seem very peaceful to me? Why would I pick this method over let's say shooting myself in the head?
I am sure you all have a very simple answer to this, but once again excuse me for not reading all 50 pages. I'll try to catch up with them asap.

Reactions: littlelady774
Edrudd

Edrudd

Student
Feb 24, 2019
Forgive me for just asking a question without doing a lot of research myself, but I really don't have time to read 50 pages now.
I only looked at the OP and read this:

Doesn't seem very peaceful to me? Why would I pick this method over let's say shooting myself in the head?
I am sure you all have a very simple answer to this, but once again excuse me for not reading all 50 pages. I'll try to catch up with them asap.
I can't get a gun

D

Dreamcollege

Jul 17, 2018
Can anyone confirm if Minudah succeeded?