• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I am guessing that where I'm at a visit to the psych ward would be imminent. But I guess it could depend on what you tell them.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Crest33
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Has anyone coem up with an excuse in case it doesn't work and you'll call for help ? What do you say rather than 'I tried to kill myself'.
I would tell the truth. I might just be a changing point in your life. Just let it all happen.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
You don't want psychiatric treatment for physical problems, especially if some of those problems have been caused by medical errors.

Reactions: cappuccinogirl, NoOneKnows, MsM3talGamer and 2 others
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Well they would treat you medically first. They have to. Then probably off to the psych ward...

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
USA and UK ... Here it's not automatic, as far as I know.

Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Well it sounds like you have a good chance then to recover without psych intervention. Just refuse to say you tried to kill yourself.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Trying to kill yourself does not implicate you need psychiatric treatment, no matter how many doctors in the USA or UK believe that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Trying to killyourself does not implicate you need psychiatric treatment, no matter how many doctors in the USA or UK believe that.
OK. It doesn't change what would probably happen here. If it won't happen where you are from, then you are good to go. Assuming that you need medical services even.

Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
What is the best antiacid for this method? Someone says that Omeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) and is much better than Cimetidine and Ranitidine. Is it the truth?
And could I take some benzo to make me feel asleep?

I think you can use Omeprazol or Pantoprazol as well. But you have to know that it needs about 4-5 days to work (Protonepumpen inhibitor).

Yes you can take some Benzos to fall asleep - that''s no problem.

Reactions: Jadon91, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
I think you can use Omeprazol or Pantoprazol as well. But you have to know that it needs about 4-5 days to work (Protonepumpen inhibitor).

Yes you can take some Benzos to fall asleep - that''s no problem.

Should I take two or three a day? And for anti emetic is the same thing or can I take when I ctb?

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Should I take two or three a day? And for anti emetic is the same thing or can I take when I ctb?
Anti emetics just before ctb. Still haven't found real proof you need it prior.

Acid reducers(proton pump ) start at least 3 days before. I have 7 tablets that work 24 hours. Il probably take 2 the last day. But in the morning when ctb in the evening.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I just realized I have no benzos.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
Should I take two or three a day?

Omeprazol -> 80 -120mg / day
Pantoprazol -> 80 -160 mg / day

Imo start 6 days before you CTB. I would start with the lower dose (80mg) and 4 days before take the higher one in two doses.
Ah something else: Take it on empty stomach in the morning and in the evening before you go to sleep.

/edit:
When the final dose is reached the PPI works 24h.

Last edited:
Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
Has anyone ordered a SN that doesn't have info about the content on the package so this way there's no knowing there's SN inside?

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Has anyone ordered a SN that doesn't have info about the content on the package so this way there's no knowing there's SN inside?
Yes eBay. You could also reach out to the seller for a discrete package. Most of the sellers will do this if you ask nicely.

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
If I were a pig now it would be my time to ctb, since I have received the SN. But it's just a backup method, and it's a horrible method to fail.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
If I were a pig now it would be my time to ctb, since I have received the SN. But it's just a backup method, and it's a horrible method to fail.
What's you frist choice if I can ask?

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Same... Your not the only one.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Crest33 ,

Likely: gun with heavy caliber bullets (can't get those), cyanide, Nembutal. Maybe jumping from a few hundred metres close to where I live (not possible). Nembutal ? Oh, hypoxic chamber ;)

Maybe I'll be able to get SA. Very brutal, but it shoudl get the job done.

Didn't Chabot warn for headaches with the SN method ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Crest33 and 1 other person
W

Witt Smith

Nov 20, 2018
It says in the peaceful handbook that a single dose of anti-emetic (3 x 10 mg of metroclopramide -Maxolon) can be taken 30 mins before drinking the Nitrite. But others here are mentioning taking dopamine blockers and take high grams worth of metro? And people seem to not know the Tagmet is dopamine blocker.

Last edited:
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Could someone also take sleeping pills before? So say for example I fast for 8 hours, take the right anti acids and have for at least a week prior, take the right antiemetics, etc... could I also take some sleeping aids and then swallow the SN once it starts to kick in? And just fall asleep and never wake up again?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Kingkelly
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
It says in the peaceful handbook that a single dose of anti-emetic (3 x 10 mg of metroclopramide -Maxolon) can be taken 30 mins before drinking the Nitrite. But others here are mentioning taking dopamine blockers and take high grams worth of metro? And people seem to not know the Tagmet is dopamine blocker.
Im finding little if anything thats saying tagamet is a dopamine blocker.
Its a H2 histamine antagonist and antacid, well thats all i can find. Doesnt say anything about D2 receptors or dopamine.

Metoclopramide is though.
Pulled from wiki:
The antiemetic action of metoclopramide is due to its antagonist activity at D2 receptors in the chemoreceptor trigger zone in the central nervous system.

You would increase your chances by taking both. The meto to help stop it coming back. And the tagamet to reduce acidity which slows the nitrite turning to nitrate.

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and 2 others
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
For you how many are the chances of ctb with this method? Unfortunately we have few reports and studies about this method, but we can base ourselves on the testimonies of the forum. We know for sure that who didn't take anti emetic and anti acid puked on almost all. But there is someone who has followed the correct procedure, and as long as was able to write, they said did not feel pain and feel close to the end.

Reactions: Red star, therhydler, Justanotherconsumer and 3 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
For you how many are the chances of ctb with this method? Unfortunately we have few reports and studies about this method, but we can base ourselves on the testimonies of the forum. We know for sure that who didn't take anti emetic and anti acid puked on almost all. But there is someone who has followed the correct procedure, and as long as was able to write, they said did not feel pain and feel close to the end.
For me it was my first method but now I'm having second thoughts for sure. I'm just not sure I can pull it off. Like I'm afraid I'll suffer and call for help and cause even more problems for myself and then it'll be harder to do anything again. Sigh

Reactions: Thoughtforms, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
A date has been set: 19 December '18.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I start tomorrow with the acid reducers. I'll make more posts about my plan for this week to give others insight.

Reactions: therhydler, ausboy96, Whatiwantiswhatiwas and 6 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018

I can't believe I'm doing this. I start tomorrow with the acid reducers. I'll make more posts about my plan for this week to give others insight.
Wow this is huge. Hope your OK and finding peace even if you have a change of heart we will be here for you ❤

Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
Yes eBay. You could also reach out to the seller for a discrete package. Most of the sellers will do this if you ask nicely.
Thank you! Have you done that with a seller btw?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Crest33
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018

Good luck. I hope that you can write about your physical feeling after you take SN.

Reactions: Red star, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Im finding little if anything thats saying tagamet is a dopamine blocker.
Its a H2 histamine antagonist and antacid, well thats all i can find. Doesnt say anything about D2 receptors or dopamine.

Metoclopramide is though.
Pulled from wiki:
The antiemetic action of metoclopramide is due to its antagonist activity at D2 receptors in the chemoreceptor trigger zone in the central nervous system.

You would increase your chances by taking both. The meto to help stop it coming back. And the tagamet to reduce acidity which slows the nitrite turning to nitrate.
That would be because tagamet is not an antiemetic, but an antacid.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Jadon91 and Crest33