• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LucifersIntrovert

LucifersIntrovert

Buried Alive
Sep 10, 2023
Do you think that antiemetics like Reglan/Primperan are really necessary or can I get something otc?

bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

-
Oct 17, 2023
I'm frustrated as fuck too. Just got the golden gate bridge taken away as well :/ What other methods are you gravitating towards now?
I think it's fair to say at this point that sn is no longer an option. I don't think I can acquire it in my country. This angers me more than I can even say.
Do you think that antiemetics like Reglan/Primperan are really necessary or can I get something otc?
Yeah it's pretty established you need to block dopamine to effectively block barfing up the SN, only accomplished with reglan etc which usually need an Rx :/

S

SunDial555

Sep 12, 2023
Sorry if already asked, but what would happen if one were to take an SN drink that was below 95% purity? Nothing at all? Or, no death, but partial/serious damage to the brain and or body?

Also, I'm from the UK.

Could anybody PM me a link to a reputable source from Europe which ships to the UK and other people have used and have confirmed that the product they received was over 95% purity? I would highly appreciate this as I'm disabled on many fronts and all this is quite difficult for me to wrangle.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
I'm frustrated as fuck too. Just got the golden gate bridge taken away as well :/ What other methods are you gravitating towards now?

Yeah it's pretty established you need to block dopamine to effectively block barfing up the SN, only accomplished with reglan etc which usually need an Rx :/
The only options left are gravity or violence it would seem.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yeah that's what I know as well. There aren't any serious long term effects which baffled me too when I read it. Also how do we explain why we need treatment?

That does not seem to be conclusive. Can you link it?
I'm not going to search for that again, it was at least a year since I read that. I read lots of medical scientific reports about SN when I find them. This one compared a few people who took SN to compare the various outcomes. That one man was amazing and unusual but it just shows that it's not always the same for everyone.

As far as I know the last source for SN was that man in Canada that got arrested.

Last edited:
Reactions: PleaseHelpMi and Deleted member 65988
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
Can someone PM me a reliable store to buy SN from to the US? Hard to find information on what's legit.

Reactions: mybodyisaprisoncell
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
Is there a risk to consuming an excessive dosage beyond your body weight?

Will adding a sweetener to the SN concoction spoil it?

Reactions: delayedcactus
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I'm not going to search for that again, it was at least a year since I read that. I read lots of medical scientific reports about SN when I find them. This one compared a few people who took SN to compare the various outcomes. That one man was amazing and unusual but it just shows that it's not always the same for everyone.

As far as I know the last source for SN was that man in Canada that got arrested.
Ah well its okay.

Higher chance of vomitting the more you consume. And yes adding sweetner will spoil it.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

Yes the SN will burn going down your throat and be even more unpleasant. I have no idea about adding a sweetener but imagine if you know what sea water tastes like, mouthfuls of salt.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023

The saltiness of the SN burned my throat and although I don't remember much from the day I attempted, I probably developed lots of anxiety at that moment since I'm not used to the burning throat sensation and the profuse vomiting.

I don't think it's a good idea to have a sweetener in the SN drink because the sweetness may be canceled out by the extreme saltiness. As a viable alternative to this, I recommend having some mints on hand just in case you need them.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

The saltiness of the SN burned my throat and although I don't remember much from the day I attempted, I probably developed lots of anxiety at that moment since I'm not used to the burning throat sensation and the profuse vomiting.

I don't think it's a good idea to have a sweetener in the SN drink because the sweetness may be canceled out by the extreme saltiness. As a viable alternative to this, I recommend having some mints on hand just in case you need them.
Mint and even an analgesic throat spray works possibly before taking the SN.

D

Deleted member 65988

Ah yes the throat spray.. didn't work for me at all lol
Maybe because you do have a nausea issue and as soon as the unpleasant taste of SN hit you, you could not hold it for long enough. Interesting how it's very different in experience, some people it's a horrible, salty and chemical aftertaste while others have said its not bad.

Reactions: losing hope
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Legit source I portugal
You found a source or you're looking for a source?

I know a user who recently ctb via SN who presumably bought their SN from a Portuguese source. If you're speaking of a source that you have found, there's a chance both your source and the user in question's source are the same.

• Love
Reactions: DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Anyone know a reliable EU source? Thanks in

You found a source or you're looking for a source?

I know a user who recently ctb via SN who presumably bought their SN from a Portuguese source. If you're speaking of a source that you have found, there's a chance both your source and the user in question's source are the same.
Found one. And got it. ♥️

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I bought meto and donperidone and lasix otc istanbul
Please experts help me.

- sn sealed container 5 months?
- I weigh 45lbs. Will 100mg do the job without failing, or just 50 good? I'm ok with salts - I take magnesium citrate
- I have domperidone anyway and started meto but I think I'm having an allergic reaction. How imperative is meto
- I will take around 30 amytriptilene tablets. Is this excessive.
- is paracetamol really needed?
- I have Bupropion / Naltrexone. Will this help?.

I'm doing monday night.

Last edited:
KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
Please experts help me.

- I weigh 45lbs. Will 100mg do the job without failing, or just 50 good? I'm ok with salts - I take magnesium citrate
- I have domperidone anyway and started meto but I think I'm having an allergic reaction. How imperative is meto

I'm doing monday night.
your units are off and you have some wrong information
-5 months should be okay but it's pushing it
-You do not weigh 45lbs or else you would not have the energy to post
-100mg is not enough SN to hurt you. It you meant grams, it's too much and you'll vomit that right back up.
-paracetamol won't do anything
-that's a waste of good amytriptilene that you could use for another attempt. It might even interfere with the SN.
-don't take it with bupropion or naltrexone

D

Deleted member 65988

5 months is perfectly fine, SN doesn't go bad after such a short time plus OP kept it sealed, it would've been a different story if it was 2 years old but even then, it can retain much of its chemical assay. It isn't even close to pushing it.

Reactions: Anon1337 and PleaseHelpMi
ToTheEgress

ToTheEgress

DANCE WILD AND SCREAM
Nov 10, 2023
Niether Metoclopramide nor Domperidone are prescribed in Sweden where I live and I doubt it's something that I'd be able to find on the darkweb markets exactly. I've heard you can use cannabis as an antiemetic, does that apply for when you take SN as well?

Also, anyone who knows of a source that ships to Sweden, preferably within the EU but I guess from China works too as long as it's pure enough? I've tried to buy from a store in Poland (with a name that starts with a B) but they don't have payment options for Sweden it seems.

Reactions: FollowHim
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I'm sure this has been asked multiple times but I can't find an answer. Is there any reliable sources to purchase SN in the US?

Reactions: bridgeluvr626
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
your units are off and you have some wrong information
-You do not weigh 45lbs or else you would not have the energy to post
-100mg is not enough SN to hurt you. It you meant grams, it's too much and you'll vomit that right back up.
-paracetamol won't do anything
-that's a waste of good amytriptilene that you could use for another attempt. It might even interfere with the SN.
-don't take it with bupropion or naltrexone
Did you not see photos of me. Lol. Just because it doesn't seem right in your head, doesn't mean its not true. I do not appreciate the sentiment that I'm lying. You dont even know me. I am offended

Here for your delight - and ive just come out of hospital where I was sectioned.

This is why I cannot catch myself when I fall. Today I cant get out the bath and then fell hard again 9n my back against the tub. Apart from the strength thing - the hospital kept me in bed for 4 weeks with no movement. I even hold down a job. I am anorexic binge purge purge subtype. I supplement heavily.

The archives linked from resources differ on your information about amytriptilene cicktail. Its not like I'm going to need amytriptilene is it? So its not acwaste. I'll keep researching.

Attachments

• 20230708_182629.jpg
    20230708_182629.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230708_181513.jpg
    20230708_181513.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230708_181326.jpg
    20230708_181326.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231007-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231007-WA0000.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230812_211754.jpg
    20230812_211754.jpg
    745.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: アホペンギン
KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
Did you not see photos of me. Lol. Just because it doesn't seem right in your head, doesn't mean its not true. I do not appreciate the sentiment that I'm lying. You dont even know me. I am offended

Here for your delight - and ive just come out of hospital where I was sectioned.

This is why I cannot catch myself when I fall. Today I cant get out the bath and then fell hard again 9n my back against the tub. Apart from the strength thing - the hospital kept me in bed for 4 weeks with no movement. I even hold down a job. I am anorexic binge purge purge subtype. I supplement heavily.

The archives linked from resources differ on your information about amytriptilene cicktail. Its not like I'm going to need amytriptilene is it? So its not acwaste. I'll keep researching.
I am sorry, sincerely. This looks awful and I hope you find peace somehow.

The amytriptilene can work on its own; it's how Nick Drake died. Keep it in case the SN fails, which is unlikely but possible. Maybe you got a bad batch of SN.

M

miner49er2

Nov 5, 2023
I'm sure this has been asked multiple times but I can't find an answer. Is there any reliable sources to purchase SN in the US?
Please someone give me a source too. I've spent hours a night for the last month trying to find a seller who ships to a residential address.

Reactions: mybodyisaprisoncell, ForeverBroken and bridgeluvr626
bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

-
Oct 17, 2023
Please someone give me a source too. I've spent hours a night for the last month trying to find a seller who ships to a residential address.
Please lmk if anyone pms u anything 🙏

Reactions: ForeverBroken
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Neither of you have posted enough content. We have to very careful in keeping sources confidential otherwise they get nabbed by the authorities. I can only provide EU or Asia but not mow
[

Please lmk if anyone pms u anything 🙏
See above
]
I am sorry, sincerely. This looks awful and I hope you find peace somehow.

The amytriptilene can work on its own; it's how Nick Drake died. Keep it in case the SN fails, which is unlikely but possible. Maybe you got a bad batch of SN.
Don't worry - non anorexics cannot imagine such a low weight. Like I say - I fall and cannot break that fall so always land on my back and my head bounces

Last edited:
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Please experts help me.

I'm doing monday night.
- The Sn is fine. It'll be fine upto 3 years as long as it's sealed properly.
- 100mg is too less to kill you even with your weight being that low. 25g is the usual dose for anyone below 100kg but since your weight is so low 15g should be enough. There was a weight to an chart on this thread somewhere back but I can't find it.
- You only need 1 of them. Domperidone or meto. Since meto is giving you alergic reaction than don't take that. Domperidone is enough.
- I haven't read anywhere about taking amytriptilene so I cant recommend it at all.
- paracetamol is recommended. 1,000mg of it an hour before you take sn.
- Bupropion / Naltrexone either dont seem to be needed either.

This is what I have read and what I will be doing myself.
1 hour before Sn - 1,000 mg paracetamol
35-40 mins before - Domperidone.
0:00 - SN.
Thats It.
P.S. - you can read this for more info - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

• Informative
Reactions: Jezzibell