• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
How long does it take for SN to kick in and cause unconsciousness? I'm combining SN with shooting myself in the brain stem via the mouth. I'm trying to find that sweet spot between the SN has kicked in enough in the unlikely event the gun doesn't work but also I'm not unconscious. (I'm combining the methods for a reason).
According to latest ppeh i think death takes 30 minutes. But drowsiness occurs before it so beware. I would suggest heading over to Resources thread and download the latest aug 2018 ppeh to check. It's in "lethal inorganic salts" sections. Good luck

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Ready to go. and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
According to latest ppeh i think death takes 30 minutes. But drowsiness occurs before it so beware. I would suggest heading over to Resources thread and download the latest aug 2018 ppeh to check. It's in "lethal inorganic salts" sections. Good luck

Thank you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Deutschv2
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked already but would this method work better by fasting or eating something beforehand?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and DreamFreedom
DreamFreedom

DreamFreedom

Thane
Oct 3, 2018
It
Sorry if this has been asked already but would this method work better by fasting or eating something beforehand?
its recommended to fast 8 hours before.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
DreamFreedom

DreamFreedom

Thane
Oct 3, 2018
Hey I read that the dosage for acid reducers is 800mg. So just to confirm, this would mean eating nearly a whole pack of 75mg tabs?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Seriously ? I haven't memorized the stuff, but seem to recall that it can be much more gruesome.

Quote from the latest (aug 2018) book: 'lethargy, confusion, intoxication and headache before loss of consciousness occurs'. It almost seems as if it's a sleeping pill !
The case in the book '46 kg adult', likely already in very poor health !

And why did someone mention benzodiazepines for sedation ??

Would someone mention the symptoms that are worse ? Please don't 'like' this post, eitehr reply or don't.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Deutschv2 and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Nitschke has released an updated nutech live stream video on this method but unfortunately it requires a password now that you can only get by donating to the go fund me page. Does anyone happen to know what the password is by any chance?

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
What the flip this guy is really shelling bucks out of desperate people isn't he??

Reactions: lovedread, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
What the flip this guy is really shelling bucks out of desperate people isn't he??
I don't know. I think he has to make them private to not get in trouble. We do live in a draconian suicide prohibitionist society afterall. That's my guess anyway .

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
What antiacid was recommended with SN?

Also, how does this sound?
I plan to take an antiacid, antiemtic, and tylenol about 30-45 minutes in advance. I will take 50 grams, which is about 4-5 times the LD50 for someone my weight. That is about 4 tablespoons as well. Will taste awful, but it's no big deal. I might also take xanax and unisom in advance, and one it starts to kick in, I'll take the SN. This will help both with nerves and will knock me out.

Do you think that would kill me in my sleep?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Ready to go.
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
What antiacid was recommended with SN?

Also, how does this sound?
I plan to take an antiacid, antiemtic, and tylenol about 30-45 minutes in advance. I will take 50 grams, which is about 4-5 times the LD50 for someone my weight. That is about 4 tablespoons as well. Will taste awful, but it's no big deal. I might also take xanax and unisom in advance, and one it starts to kick in, I'll take the SN. This will help both with nerves and will knock me out.

Do you think that would kill me in my sleep?
Tagamet. Also you might want to not do extra dose because I hear that taking too little or too much is bad for peaceful death. Not sure though. Gl

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Anyone ordered SN from Western Australia? How was it packaged? I'm wondering if mine was thrown out and I should reorder from a different vendor.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Trashcan
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Nitschke has released an updated nutech live stream video on this method but unfortunately it requires a password now that you can only get by donating to the go fund me page. Does anyone happen to know what the password is by any chance?
Could anyone here access the video stream (September 2018) and share ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
What are the meto gastointestinal issues ?

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
How much should you take? I don't want to take the LD50 since I am in good enough physical condition my body will fight to stay alive. The LD50 won't be enough. But some people on here have said too much is a problem. Would 3 times the LD50 be good?

And how long does it take to kill? Is 8 hours enough?

Can I use zofran aa my anti emetic?

Sorry I keep posting questions... just want to make sure I get everything right. Thanks everyone for answering.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I have one question

Some say 99.6 percent pure (food grade) while others say "reagent" grade.

Which one is best?

Thanks

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
How much should you take? I don't want to take the LD50 since I am in good enough physical condition my body will fight to stay alive. The LD50 won't be enough. But some people on here have said too much is a problem. Would 3 times the LD50 be good?

And how long does it take to kill? Is 8 hours enough?

Can I use zofran aa my anti emetic?

Sorry I keep posting questions... just want to make sure I get everything right. Thanks everyone for answering.
No to the zofran, sorry. Wrong class of anti emetic.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Trashcan and 1 other person
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Eh, I'm gonna have to act under the assumption that my SN was thrown out or lost in the mail. I just reordered it with different shipping so I know it'll come in proper postal packaging. :/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, DreamFreedom and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
No to the zofran, sorry. Wrong class of anti emetic.
Zofran won't work either? That was the anti emetic I was going to use too as it was the only one I could manage to get.;-;

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
You need a dopamine blocker (preferably metoclopramide), unfortunately. The Zofran ould be used to complement a slightly lower dose of a dopamine blocking anti-emetic.

This is because the vomiting from drug overdoses is different from some other types of vomiting and is heavily stimulated by signalling dopamine receptors in a certain part of the brain.

Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
OK, so this is what I've gathered.

1. Take 10mg Meto every 8 hours, 3 times a day for about 2 days before.

2. Fast for 8 hours prior to taking SN.

3. 45-60min last dose of Meto before taking SN. I'm somehow a bit wary of the 60mg that Dr Nitschke mentions, probably go with the 40mg.

4. Take Ranitidine - wait an hour (I have a pack of 12 (75mg) not sure if I should just take the whole pack)

5. Measure out 20g of SN and stir into 50-100ml of water (does warm or cold water make a difference?)

6. Stir SN until all the particles have disappeared I'm guessing and then drink it.

Is this the right order? I'm finding it hard to concentrate and make sense of things. I apologise for all of the questions. I want to make sure of things. Going to have to skip the benzos since I can't get them. I'll have to take some Benadryl and hope for the best I think.

Thank you for any answers.

Reactions: schizochicken, scales, Strumgewehr and 9 others
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
would xanax be good for this? considering time to death seems < 1hr and xanx is fast acting. also anyone know good dosage / timings for xanx? i never used it before ,, thanks

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, scales and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Deutschv2 ,

Having no particular experience with this method: if you don't have a benzo tolerance it may work. Just keep in mind the timing of everything.

Study what you can get on Xanax ('onset of action', peak effect/action) and try a low dose before the real attempt.
It's variable. I think some people are better of with a high dose of a more sedating hypnotic benzo. It's hard to guess: temazepam, nitrazepam ?

Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
@Deutschv2 ,

Having no particular experience with this method: if you don't have a benzo tolerance it may work. Just keep in mind the timing of everything.

Study what you can get on Xanax ('onset of action', peak effect/action) and try a low dose before the real attempt.
It's variable. I think some people are better of with a high dose of a more sedating hypnotic benzo. It's hard to guess: temazepam, nitrazepam ?
Ah ok, thanks you very much.

Reactions: scales, throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
I guess I'm gonna have to take my chances with zofran because there's no way I'm going to be able to get a hold of meto. Especially in the current living situation I'm in.:eh:

Reactions: scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys, worried taking meto and tagamet at the same time will reduce each other effectiveness. Is this true? Wording in PPEH implies otherwise. If so what is a good timing schedule for the 3 drug? (Meto, SN, Tagamet). And 15g is good enough for young person? I'm fairly skinny but still PPEH was inteded for elderly audience so concerned. Thanks all.

Reactions: throwaway777, MachineGunDani, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Either my SN was not shipped twice or my mother is passively aggressively throwing my mail out while refusing to acknowledge why. I'm not waiting for it to ship again, I guess I'll just drown.

(Can't track it, I've never had a problem with my mail before but my family has typically dealt with my mental illness by ignoring it and silently removing items.)

Reactions: x-Ace-x, throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Sayo ,

Sorry to hear that. We must persevere ... with whatever we are going to do.You can always order again. Maybe you can rent a mail box ?

Reactions: lv-gras, throwaway777, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Deutschv2

Deutschv2

Student
Sep 23, 2018
update: ebay guy told me its greater than 95 percent, is that alright, op said 98

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, scales and 1 other person