• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@Apathetic999 The goal is to have 2g of SN absorbed by intestines. You can drink 15g, 10g or less but if not enough of it is absorbed by intestines that won't work well. I heard people getting poisoned with SN because it was confused with table salt in a restaurant where one of them died. The dose was small but a fraction of it absorbed by intestines was probably lethal. Maybe other factors played role too...

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Samsara
oneirogen

oneirogen

Mar 22, 2019
Hello. (USA) Can someone please send me link to where I can purchase SN which will ship fast. I'm hoping to do this soon and without an antiemetic. After having read that an antiemetic is actually unnecessary I've changed my method from hanging to SN.

(https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/)

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
i'd be glad if someone could pm me a legit source for Eastern Europe/Balkans

aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
Well, it arrived on Saturday it took 14 days to arrive exactly. It felt surreal I'd just got up from a nap as the door bell woke me. I was quite disorientated and opened the door to the delivery man passed me the brown box. I just thought it was some random shit I'd ordered from eBay lmao, but holding it I instantly knew it was my way out.

I haven't opened it yet, as I need to acquire the rest of the materials for the regiment: Antacid and Beta Blockers, I've managed to get some Metoclopramide as one of my parents actually has this medication on a prescription from the GP, I'm not particularly in any rush at the moment. Finding the motivation to research this is difficult as I can't seem to work out the search function on this forum.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Well, it arrived on Saturday it took 14 days to arrive exactly. It felt surreal I'd just got up from a nap as the door bell woke me. I was quite disorientated and opened the door to the delivery man passed me the brown box. I just thought it was some random shit I'd ordered from eBay lmao, but holding it I instantly knew it was my way out.

I haven't opened it yet, as I need to acquire the rest of the materials for the regiment: Antacid and Beta Blockers, I've managed to get some Metoclopramide as one of my parents actually has this medication on a prescription from the GP, I'm not particularly in any rush at the moment. Finding the motivation to research this is difficult as I can't seem to work out the search function on this forum.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Closetotheedge and aslank98
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Mine just entered the country (Canada to Belgium, only took a week), finished the final payment on it and they will now present it to customs. It says they can do additional examinations (and keep it for up to 7 days) so fingers crossed they don't, would be devastating if they withheld it. Or ruin the SN by exposing it for too long. Also hoping it is actually pure SN that I purchased.

Reactions: jesuisal_ and PeacefulTonic
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@AntiquatedHorror If they ask what it is for, what would you tell them? For corrosion removal? For science project? One SN seller told me that their SN is good for 2 months after opening and is either indefinite when remains hermetically sealed or 10 years at least. Assuming it's analytical reagent grade (ACS)

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
@AntiquatedHorror If they ask what it is for, what would you tell them? For corrosion removal? For science project? One SN seller told me that their SN is good for 2 months after opening and is either indefinite when remains hermetically sealed or 10 years at least. Assuming it's analytical reagent grade (ACS)

Honestly I'm not sure, I'd most likely go with curing meat for personal use. Maybe even extend that to curing fish bait, might be a bit more believable because fishing is a big thing in my area... but I don't know how many questions they will ask, because anything past the surface level and my gig is up.

S

storyoftheghost

Dec 2, 2021
Having a tough go of figuring out source. Maybe i'm overcomplicating this. PM source appreciated.

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Package succesfully made its way through customs and has been handed over to our postal service. Almost in the clear.
Mine just entered the country (Canada to Belgium, only took a week), finished the final payment on it and they will now present it to customs. It says they can do additional examinations (and keep it for up to 7 days) so fingers crossed they don't, would be devastating if they withheld it. Or ruin the SN by exposing it for too long. Also hoping it is actually pure SN that I purchased.

Reactions: PassingThrough
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@AntiquatedHorror Are you in the Middle East by a chance?

it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Is Meto or Domperidone better for SN method? Thanks for any answers.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I guess the 100g being the minimum you need in Stans guide is just to allow for a few failed attempts? I can only afford 50g and I'm confident I can keep the 20g I need down to make it successful
You could easily have 3 glasses: 2 with 20g and 1 with the remaining 10g. Seeing as 2g can be lethal, that should be plenty.
Is Meto or Domperidone better for SN method? Thanks for any answers.
I have read that Meto is best. I cannot cite sources, so it's more like [source: trust me bro].
Having a tough go of figuring out source. Maybe i'm overcomplicating this. PM source appreciated.
I have ordered from 2 different sources and I am awaiting both packages. Pm me in January and I can let you know.
Honestly I'm not sure, I'd most likely go with curing meat for personal use. Maybe even extend that to curing fish bait, might be a bit more believable because fishing is a big thing in my area... but I don't know how many questions they will ask, because anything past the surface level and my gig is up.
The key is to not say more than you have to. If you just say "for curing meat" and you don't stutter or waver, then just stay firm with that. This will be me if I have to justify myself.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Pen>Sword, it's_all_a_game and PeacefulTonic
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Package succesfully made its way through customs and has been handed over to our postal service. Almost in the clear.

It made its way to my mailbox, and it doesn't look like it was tampered with (unless they put it in a completely different mailer). Gotta say, it feels surreal to actually have it in my hands. Assuming it really is SN. Since customs didn't give me any issues, maybe I'll get bold and order N too.

B

BrokenBeing

Isolation or death
Jun 27, 2020
I have the SN delivered to my house more than a year go. Assuming that I cannot use it for myself due to its expiration, how do I dispose it safely?

B

buriedaboveground

Sep 16, 2021
Quick question for my plan:

I already got SN, the antiemetic (Domperidon) and Nexium (Esomeprazole) as an antacid. I want to follow the stat regimen, first take the antiemetic, and the antacid 15 minutes later, then the SN.

I'd really like to throw in something to calm me down. I recently got my hands on Doxepin. Could I use it as a sedative? When should I take it?
Also planning on taking Ibuprofen for the headaches. When should I take it?

Thank you for you help already.

Reactions: Niirvana
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Quick question for my plan:

I already got SN, the antiemetic (Domperidon) and Nexium (Esomeprazole) as an antacid. I want to follow the stat regimen, first take the antiemetic, and the antacid 15 minutes later, then the SN.

I'd really like to throw in something to calm me down. I recently got my hands on Doxepin. Could I use it as a sedative? When should I take it?
Also planning on taking Ibuprofen for the headaches. When should I take it?

Thank you for you help already.
Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

B

buriedaboveground

Sep 16, 2021
Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
I know the guide, thank you. My question's pretty specific though and I haven't found an answer reading it.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I know the guide, thank you. My question's pretty specific though and I haven't found an answer reading it.
1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose

Nt sre abt bnzos/ sedtves.

T

tgfm

Jul 10, 2021
Hi all,
I wanted to ask if anyone had any guidance about ordering and receiving SN through the mail in the United States. It's not illegal here, so that shouldn't be an issue. But I'm worried about it being flagged in some way leading to issues/wellness checks, etc. I have enough problems and definitely don't want any more. Please PM me if you have any experience/recommendations about where to order and any special process I should follow to make sure it arrives without problems.
Thanks

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Hi all,
I wanted to ask if anyone had any guidance about ordering and receiving SN through the mail in the United States. It's not illegal here, so that shouldn't be an issue. But I'm worried about it being flagged in some way leading to issues/wellness checks, etc. I have enough problems and definitely don't want any more. Please PM me if you have any experience/recommendations about where to order and any special process I should follow to make sure it arrives without problems.
Thanks
Hmm why would there be wellness checks. Perhaps ordering 'foodgrade' SN is less sus?
Where would I find SN in Canada?
I ordered from a site in Canada lol so if it arrives I can pm you

I should go

I should go

Feb 16, 2021
What do you think about quetiapine instead of benzos before sn?

Reactions: Niirvana
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
It made its way to my mailbox, and it doesn't look like it was tampered with (unless they put it in a completely different mailer). Gotta say, it feels surreal to actually have it in my hands. Assuming it really is SN. Since customs didn't give me any issues, maybe I'll get bold and order N too.
If yours is from Canada I'm jealous you got it a fast! Mine's already been travelling a month. The postal tracking thing just keeps saying 'in transit'. FML.