• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
the march version of the pph has 2 conflicting info about the propanolol dose to take. at first it says to mix the sn with 800 mg and then it says " the lethality of nitrite can further be enhanced by the concurrent use of a B-blocker like propranolol.400mg (5x80mgtablets) mixed with the dissolved nitrite and taken in the same drink"
i already know that it should be better to take the propanolol before the sn drink so that the chance of puking the first dose is reduced, and the propanolol is fully absorbed. but what about the dose? 800 or 400?
Propanolol is nothing to do with puking, it's to reduce heart rate increase, it's meto that reduces liklihood of puking, but even that is questionable, many who take meto puke.

If you want the SN to move through your system asap, then you want your heart rate as high as possible, so prop. may well delay the time it takes for SN to do it's job, which may make you suffer more.

All you need is SN. If you want to try mitigate headaches for 5 minutes then ibuprofen or paracet. That's it, nothing else is necessary.

People are taking a simple method that takes 5 to 10 minutes to take effect and are unnecessarily complicating it with numerous other drugs that may have God knows what effect on you if you aren't used to taking them.

Reactions: zatoichi, pthnrdnojvsc, juraviel and 3 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
Propanolol is nothing to do with puking, it's to reduce heart rate increase, it's meto that reduces liklihood of puking, but even that is questionable, many who take meto puke.

If you want the SN to move through your system asap, then you want your heart rate as high as possible, so prop. may well delay the time it takes for SN to do it's job, which may make you suffer more.

All you need is SN. If you want to try mitigate headaches for 5 minutes then ibuprofen or paracet. That's it, nothing else is necessary.

People are taking a simple method that takes 5 to 10 minutes to take effect and are unnecessarily complicating it with numerous other drugs that may have God knows what effect on you if you aren't used to taking them.
oh yeah i didn't say well. i meant that propanolol should be taken before the sn drink so that if you vomit the sn, then you should have the propanolol already absorbed since you took it before. i am just uncertain about how much propanolol.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Eh? Your reading it wrong.. You'd need shitloads
1 vial is 300mg total

1 vial =10ml
(30mg/ml)

sorry my bad. i read it as 300mg/ml not per 10ml!!! I was just assuming it would be per ml like on a bottle of N. No wonder they say always read the label lol

no way you aren't being sick when you ingest a salt.

propranolol is helpful with the use of SN but isn't necessary. All the other drugs that are mentioned with using SN are optional, but not needed .

I've added the page out of the pph on the effects propranolol has when used with SN

I agree though sometimes people try to complicate things unnecessarily, this can then increase the risk of failure. which is entirely the fault of the person and not the actual method itself.

Last edited:
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
Where are you getting this info from?

You want to take propranolol because you'll literally be having a panic attack since your about to die.

Some of the things that happen, in documented sn deaths, such as heavy breathing etc is because your panicking. It's like having a panic attack.
You wanna be calm as possible, if your panicking your much more likely to freak the fooook out and call for help.
The window of time from the buildup-drinking the sn- then waiting, is literally the main downside. Them few short minutes your waiting to die are gonna feel like hours.

How fast your heart rate is somewhat irrelevant, not completely, but it's nothing to worry about. well I mean you don't wanna increase your HR…
Put some SN in some fresh blood, without a HR, Sn still does what it does
Where am I getting this from?

From actually bothering to learn about SN over months, from the people who used to be here and used it to kill themselves, and who actually knew what they were talking about.

Propanolol is used to reduce heart rate, not everyone suffers from panic attacks, you're making shit up because you think you might suffer from it so everyone else must too - what you are providing here is total misinformation.

Heavy breathing is bugger all to do with a panic attack you idiot, it's because the SN stops oxygen binding to your red blood cells and produces hypoxia, which ends up with agonal breathing where your lungs are gasping for air, and working harder, which means your heart rate is going to increase as it tries to push more blood through your body to get more oxygen to your cells.

How fast your heart rate is, is therefore NOT irrelevant, and putting SN into blood "it still does what it does" shows you know absolutely jack shit about this method, so you ought to shut your mouth and go and learn something before spewing meaningless and false shit all over the thread.

It's doing my head in reading utter tripe from morons who take SN after eating tons of food, drinking shit tons of alcohol, leaving it in a cupboard mixed already for 8 months, not knowing how much SN they put in it and saying "why didn't it work".

Then reading crap like this. You post stuff that is blatantly WRONG and someone is going to get hurt off the back of it - so go and learn about it before you post, or keep your gob shut and your stupid comments to yourself.
sorry my bad. i read it as 300mg/ml not per 10ml!!! I was just assuming it would be per ml like on a bottle of N. No wonder they say always read the label lol

no way you aren't being sick when you ingest a salt.

propranolol is helpful with the use of SN but isn't necessary. All the other drugs that are mentioned with using SN are optional, but not needed .

I've added the page out of the pph on the effects propranolol has when used with SN

View attachment 71953

I agree though sometimes people try to complicate things unnecessarily, this can then increase the risk of failure. which is entirely the fault of the person and not the actual method itself.
Some people are sick (most are) some aren't, not everyone is the same.

Meto is what helps to stop people being sick, not propranolol, and even then the vast majority who take meto do vomit.

Prop is for heart rate in case you find an increased heart rate uncomfortable, but since an increased heart rate probably speeds up death all you're doing is slowing it down so you can experience more of the effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: KayKay
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Some people are sick (most are) some aren't, not everyone is the same.

Meto is what helps to stop people being sick, not propranolol, and even then the vast majority who take meto do vomit.

Prop is for heart rate in case you find an increased heart rate uncomfortable, but since an increased heart rate probably speeds up death all you're doing is slowing it down so you can experience more of the effects.

plenty of people have taken SN without anti e, no1 has ever failed due to vomitting. having a second dose and not being found is all thats needed with this method. It was discussed before by trusted members of the site, people who have sticky's on the site. I'm much more inclined to believe what they say than someone just making random stuff up with no evidence.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: oneirogen, Owl of Minerva, Greenberg and 1 other person
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Can someone kindly look over my SN regimen?

This is what I have planned, and the stuff in parentheses is stuff Im unsure of and need help with

planning to ctb in a hotel room in the morning because fasting is difficult for me, will have more than 24 hours until check out time from time I take sn

overnight fast

9:30 am - Advil or aleve
9:45 am - 30 mg domperidone (potentially could do this one hour before sn, PPH does it like that)
(10 am - double recommended dose of famotidine)
10:10 am - 1-1.5 mg lorazepam
10:28 am - numb tongue with ice cubes, spit out water
10:30 am - drink sn and start timer just in case of vomiting so I can drink backup glass if necessary
use honey or a mint to chase away the taste, don't swallow it

I'm concerned about the antacid. Keep seeing back and forth about if it's okay to take with domperidone or not. Some say not at all, others say it's okay just as long as it's not at the exact same time as the domperidone. I have mild heartburn issues but don't take anything for it, so ideally I'd like to use an antacid for comfort but need more info if it's okay to do this with domperidone

thank you

Reactions: DT2007, Unlucky Self and Bone
R

Ribbiter

Aug 10, 2021
Hey everyone. Can anyone tell me the minimum purity level of SN to ctb? Thanks

R

Ribbiter

Aug 10, 2021
More than 95% purity is recommended
Thank you! Also is domperidone acceptable in place of metoclopramide? I am planning to take 30mg stat followed by 5 teaspoons mixed in 50ml water

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Thank you! Also is domperidone acceptable in place of metoclopramide? I am planning to take 30mg stat followed by 5 teaspoons mixed in 50ml water
I don't know domperidone but I vomiting is likely even by Metoclopramide and second glass of Sn is essential

Reactions: Ribbiter
R

Ribbiter

Aug 10, 2021
Hey guys, silly question here, but can SN be measured in a " ml cup" ? If so how many ml would equal 25 gms? Thanks.

M.M

M.M

Apr 10, 2021
What's a good way to ensure you can handle SN taste?

Reactions: xBrialesana and Unlucky Self
N

NoPurpose

Jul 31, 2021
Hello, I don't have Metoclopramide , but do have prochlorperazine. Would any one know how many I would have to take to equal to 1 Metoclopramide?

Also, was there any update to the Duda SN mistake? The one where the CAS# was mixed up with hydrochloric acid. I have the pal bucket with the same CAS# (7647-01-0)

Unlucky Self

Unlucky Self

Possibly Cursed
Mar 14, 2020
Is 15gm of SN "optimal"? What if I take more than 15gm, say, 30gm or 50gm? Will it work better if I take more?
Has anyone answered this question yet?
does anyone name an effective antacid for sn as stated in the stan guide? I often see the name "tagamet", is it recommended?
It's recommended in the PPH, "800mg, taken 30 minutes before the nitrite."

Last edited:
Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
I had the SN brand with the wrong number. Once I was told of the error by a user here, I decided that I wouldn't use this one at all. It's just not worth the risk. I will use another brand when the time comes. As of right now, I've got the 417 HM brand from the jungle. It's been reported that this particular brand passes the blood test (although I do still plan to test on the day of). I've also got all of the meds, as well as a measuring cup for the 50ml water, and a food scale. I have everything in a small bag ready to go when the time comes. I keep the bag itself in a dark and cool area. It's very nice to know that I have all I need. Right now it's just a matter of overcoming SI.

Reactions: DT2007, persimmontea, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Could peptobizmal be used as the Antiemetics? Also, anyone have recommendations on a good SN brand? Looking ahttps://www.amazon.com/Duda-Energy-10sn-Fertilizer-Industrial/dp/B00KZOECLE/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=Sodium%2BNitrite&qid=1628740744&sr=8-6&th=1 and Amazon product ASIN B0190TQJH4
Is that the right one?
It literally says nitrate. You want sodium nitrite

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I hear some people say all you need is the SN and a backup glass and that should finish the job. I still think that some benzos and painkillers help relieve the anxiety of survival instinct and I hope some of you take that into consideration. This would be especially important if you are a naturally anxious person, like me.

Reactions: natali4, hʚll and oono
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Could peptobizmal be used as the Antiemetics? Also, anyone have recommendations on a good SN brand? Looking ahttps://www.amazon.com/Duda-Energy-10sn-Fertilizer-Industrial/dp/B00KZOECLE/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=Sodium%2BNitrite&qid=1628740744&sr=8-6&th=1 and Amazon product ASIN B0190TQJH4
Is that the right one?
No, you want Sodium NITRITE, not nitrate.

D

douteiful

Jul 9, 2021
In the PPD I find it suggesting the usage of 800mg of Propanolol, but in my nearest drugstore they sell it as 40mg pills. Does it mean I should take 20 of these? Wouldn't that increase the chances of vomiting? And the store that sells Sodium Nitrite has 2 variations, TEC and FG; I'm assuming FG is the one I should be buying right?

EDIT: I'll add the translation of the description of the SN they're selling, I wonder if it's legit? It appears to be a chemical company in the capital city of my country.

Sodium Nitrite FG is a sodium salt of the nitrite family. formed by a sodium ion Na + and a nitrite ion NO2–.
White powder appearance
Density 2168 kg / m³; 2,168 g / cm³
Molar mass 68.9953 g / mol
Orthorhombic crystal structure2
Chemical properties
Solubility in water 82 g / 100 ml (20 ° C)
Nitrite family

Last edited:
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
i've got a question, probably already asked, but swifting through this entire thread would take energy i dont have at the moment, so sorry about that.

i didn't find precise lethality number for this method. i know that unless you puke it out or get discovered by somebody the chances are slim, but there are a few reports of people who survived regardless, woke up with a massive headache but still alive.

my question is, were I to survive the attempt, whats the chance of being brain damaged. internal organs i dont care, ill just try again immediately. then again if it still fails me. problem is if the drug was to damage me the point that i couldnt move my limbs, what are the chances of that happening? and also..

@checkouttime The wiki recommends 15g for an underweight person. I didn't want to vomit from overdoing it.

The PPH also says that an antiemetic is "essential," but I've heard conflicting claims recently. It's a bit confusing.
i know this is a little old but wanted to reply anyway

in the wiki one of the suggestions is to try taking half of the intended dose to see how it affects you first. that just sounds really dumb as it'll likely kill you anyway and it won't be at the time of your choosing. so i wouldnt trust what it says in the wiki, it seems not that much thought went into creating (or vetting) it. it also says in the wiki the SA method is painless whereas members here think otherwise

Last edited:
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
What kind of a working dose for SN are we looking at? Will it vary much with an increased body mass?

S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
hey guys, I read that your weight matters for the dosage. I am around 190lbs. What mine should be? Or specified 25 would be sufficient enough?

S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
I took a pretty heavy dose in water last year, and while I did not follow everything to a T I did have domperidone for an anti emetic and I can tell you didn't do fuck all.

Maybe meto is far more effective but even with domperidone and such you probably vomit and violently. When that shit hits your stomach your body knows what's up. It's just evacuation evacuation evacuation. I see people talking about all you do is redose which sounds fine in theory. But when your body is rejecting a substance to that degree it'll come straight back up.

I don't know how much tasting it was a factor to me. I'm not someone who can drink hard liquor straight as it is, but this stuff was strong and "burned" for lack of a better word. If you have meto and you can drink liquor straight maybe it'll go easier for you.

I've known very few people who could actually keep it down, but they all used meto and smaller quantities than I did.

Things were actually going not to bad for me since then but I find myself back in the same place.

Even more dosage revisions even since last year.. should be enough to tell anyone people shooting in the dark with this even if they sound like "experts".

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: swaraj, BeautifulMosaics and Greenberg
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
I took a pretty heavy dose in water last year, and while I did not follow everything to a T I did have domperidone for an anti emetic and I can tell you didn't do fuck all.

Maybe meto is far more effective but even with domperidone and such you probably vomit and violently. When that shit hits your stomach your body knows what's up. It's just evacuation evacuation evacuation. I see people talking about all you do is redose which sounds fine in theory. But when your body is rejecting a substance to that degree it'll come straight back up.

I don't know how much tasting it was a factor to me. I'm not someone who can drink hard liquor straight as it is, but this stuff was strong and "burned" for lack of a better word. If you have meto and you can drink liquor straight maybe it'll go easier for you.

I've known very few people who could actually keep it down, but they all used meto and smaller quantities than I did.
you're not the only one this has happened to. ive found other accounts like yours before on this site. meto may be more effective, but not that much more effective

did you write up a more in-depth account somewhere already?

S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
I
you're not the only one this has happened to. ive found other accounts like yours before on this site. meto may be more effective, but not that much more effective

did you write up a more in-depth account somewhere already?
The thread should be in my post history/profile. The dosage, timing, fasting may have been off/too much but the only reason I'm around is I couldn't even keep it down long enough. Even redosing the gag and rejection was automatic.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
I

The thread should be in my post history/profile. The dosage, timing, fasting may have been off/too much but the only reason I'm around is I couldn't even keep it down long enough. Even redosing the gag and rejection was automatic.
So you puked it out right after you drank it? Did you swallow it tho? Did I understand that correctly?

S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
So you puked it out right after you drank it? Did you swallow it tho? Did I understand that correctly?
Yes swallowed. If you notice even with meto almost everyone vomits to varying degrees, but in my case with domperidone it didn't take long at all for the body to reject. I see people talking about this being "mildy salty" which is so far from what I recall. Maybe if you're fine drinking hard liquor. But otherwise it's really rough. And your body is very good at realising when you ingest poison though I'm guessing meto helps significantly with that.

Reactions: swaraj and Greenberg
T

tgfm

Jul 10, 2021
I'm sure others must have run into this, so I'm hoping for some guidance. Going through the posts I know it can be purchased through one or two large online retailers. But looking at the comments and posts, I am worried about the quality and effectiveness. I need to be as close to 100% as I can that it will work and it will be the end of it. I know that it can be possibly purchased from chemical companies as well. I'm sure the quality would be more certain, but will they sell to me, and is there a risk that my purchase triggers some kind of alert, and what would I do if the company contacts me with questions? What have others done? If they went through the online retailers, what about the quality? And if they went to the chemical companies - are there certain "safe" ones that can be purchased from without questions or problems? I appreciate any help at all. I just don't want any trouble and I don't want to wake up. Things are hard enough - I just need it to be over.