• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tsunami_Warning

May 3, 2021
Which SN?
I was trying not to mention specific manufacturers or sites, to avoid liability/negative publicity.

But if you do a search on "SN fishing bait", you will see listings of a company selling jars claimed at 99% technical grade (haven't tested it myself but it looks white and powdery) for recreational uses.

C

Coyote

Apr 16, 2021
Hi. This is how my SN looks like. Is it okay? Is it normal to be like this solid? It is easily divided into small pieces tho.

IMG 20210517 102810

H

Horsey Brown Panda

Apr 29, 2021
Still searching for a reliable source of SN in France. Anyone got a lead?
Well I've actually found a few different sources and i'm gonna test them asap. I'm waiting for the test strips.
Don't forget you also need a few drugs on top of the SN, it is certainly not advisable to take SN only

H

Horsey Brown Panda

Apr 29, 2021
I am bummed to see on the latest version of PPeH that this is really necessary to potentiate the SN not just to stop anxiety / heart rate symptoms. It is necessary to help you fall unconscious faster so now I am struggling and will not be able to attempt without it. I have all the things for SN (Tagamet from jungle, SN from Polish friend, meto and benzos from doc) except for propranolol. Not option to ask doctor, they are really ridiculous with prescriptions here and very surprised I managed to get the AE with only symptoms. We are not allowed to choose doctors here either, get what you given.

Does anyone have a link / site / contact for propranolol in EU? I am in The Netherlands. Please PM me if possible.
THANK YOU in advance! :)

*Apologies if this has been asked before but I have looked all over the SS.
You can replace Propra with others beta blockers (suffix -olol) you can find equivalence table by yourself on the web and if you can't get it easily you might want to steal it to someone who is following such treatment.

Reactions: Joplin
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
You can replace Propra with others beta blockers (suffix -olol) you can find equivalence table by yourself on the web and if you can't get it easily you might want to steal it to someone who is following such treatment.
Thank you! I received a contact from a SS member and ordered yesterday. Hope it comes :D Feels like I will have everything I need soon. Got my SN in my hands yesterday. Only prop outstanding. Wish me luck! :)

H

Horsey Brown Panda

Apr 29, 2021
Thank you! I received a contact from a SS member and ordered yesterday. Hope it comes :D Feels like I will have everything I need soon. Got my SN in my hands yesterday. Only prop outstanding. Wish me luck! :)
Be sure to have everything prepared correctly and good luck.

Don't forget to test your SN if you are not if the seller is 100% reliable.

I've personnally managed to get SN I just need to test it now and it was easy for me to get everything else.

Last edited:
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
Be sure to have everything prepared correctly and good luck.

Don't forget to test your SN if you are not if the seller is 100% reliable.

I've personnally managed to get SN I just need to test it now and it was easy for me to get everything else.
Great! I hope it goes as planned if that's what you wish. Yes I'm super lazy to test it after all this mission of procuring different equipment and chemicals for different methods etc. now settled on SN but I don't think I need to test the one bottle i received from a Polish friend. She brought it directly from the lab supplier In Poland. 4 euros with delivery! Unreal :'D has No clue what I need it for and hoping she will never hear how I have ctb. She even offered to get me more!

Except the courage to overcome SI. That's the toughest part! :( i know it's time for me and it's the best option but it's hard to carry out. Even after 20 years of consideration. I want to find more documentation here of real time ctb with SN so I can study their mindset. You ready?

H

Horsey Brown Panda

Apr 29, 2021
Great! I hope it goes as planned if that's what you wish. Yes I'm super lazy to test it after all this mission of procuring different equipment and chemicals for different methods etc. now settled on SN but I don't think I need to test the one bottle i received from a Polish friend. She brought it directly from the lab supplier In Poland. 4 euros with delivery! Unreal :'D has No clue what I need it for and hoping she will never hear how I have ctb. She even offered to get me more!

Except the courage to overcome SI. That's the toughest part! :( i know it's time for me and it's the best option but it's hard to carry out. Even after 20 years of consideration. I want to find more documentation here of real time ctb with SN so I can study their mindset. You ready?
Honestly I want to have everything prepared well and to be sure that I can cbt whenever I want.

Realistically speaking I also think that just having a working relatively painless way to cbt might also end up help me getting through.

Also I'm not planning on doing emotional cbt I want everything to be like I want to be. I've last words to say before I go because I don't want some persons to be tormented forever, I'm also planning on giving away things like books collections, accounts on differents games that have a market value etc. I don't really have any money on my bank account anyway.

Once I'll get everything planned and stored in something like a huge website that I can just link to all the persons I need to link it to before I cbt. I'll reconsider my choice and if I'm still in the same state of mind I don't think I'll have a hard time taking few pills and a little bit of salty water.

Reactions: schizochicken
J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
Honestly I want to have everything prepared well and to be sure that I can cbt whenever I want.

Realistically speaking I also think that just having a working relatively painless way to cbt might also end up help me getting through.

Also I'm not planning on doing emotional cbt I want everything to be like I want to be. I've last words to say before I go because I don't want some persons to be tormented forever, I'm also planning on giving away things like books collections, accounts on differents games that have a market value etc. I don't really have any money on my bank account anyway.

Once I'll get everything planned and stored in something like a huge website that I can just link to all the persons I need to link it to before I cbt. I'll reconsider my choice and if I'm still in the same state of mind I don't think I'll have a hard time taking few pills and a little bit of salty water.
Feels like a similar situation to you in terms of trying to be prepared and waiting for the time to come. Getting a decent well thought out method so I am not trying some desperate attempt that fails miserably.

I have changed my life insurance policies - added some children charities and best friends as beneficiaries and made a sort of "death box" with spare keys, ID docs, policies, my last wishes etc. Not nice to think about but I know if I don't prepare that leaves a total mess for people to sort out when they grieving.

O

oned1saster

Apr 14, 2018
Ok so I got my SN today! But I also bought domperidone and* now I'm reading some threads and maybe I should look for something stronger...?
Besides these 2, I don't think I need anything else right?

Last edited:
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Does using too much SN increase the chances of vomiting too soon?

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
With SN, can you be sick after you go unconscious and what would happen if you do?

H

Horsey Brown Panda

Apr 29, 2021
With SN, can you be sick after you go unconscious and what would happen if you do?
There's always a slight chance you vomit will being unconscious however this is extremely unlikely to happen with the recommended AE.

Reactions: I want to end it
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
If you're already unconscious from the SN making you hypoxic, then it's in your blood stream. If it's in your blood stream to that extent then vomiting will make no difference. It gets into your blood stream through your lower intestine, not your stomach, and AE's are no guarantee of not vomiting, many people who take them do vomit, many people who do not take them vomit, vomiting is no way related to failing in ctb.

The lethal (max) dose is 100 milligrams per kg of weight (it can be as low as something like 75 milligrams/kg) , so if you weigh 80kg then the lethal dose is 8gms (max) (could be lower than that). The standard stat dose is 25 gms, so that's more than 3 times the required amount. So if you "only" absorbed 1/3rd and vomited the rest out (unlikely) then it's still a lethal dose.

Most people start to feel nauseous after 5 mins, if you've kept it down that long then it's probably going to be a ctb scenario.

In my humble opinion.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, FailureGirl, adam and 6 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
There's always a slight chance you vomit will being unconscious however this is extremely unlikely to happen with the recommended AE.

If you're already unconscious from the SN making you hypoxic, then it's in your blood stream. If it's in your blood stream to that extent then vomiting will make no difference. It gets into your blood stream through your lower intestine, not your stomach, and AE's are no guarantee of not vomiting, many people who take them do vomit, many people who do not take them vomit, vomiting is no way related to failing in ctb.

The lethal (max) dose is 100 milligrams per kg of weight (it can be as low as something like 75 milligrams/kg) , so if you weigh 80kg then the lethal dose is 8gms (max) (could be lower than that). The standard stat dose is 25 gms, so that's more than 3 times the required amount. So if you "only" absorbed 1/3rd and vomited the rest out (unlikely) then it's still a lethal dose.

Most people start to feel nauseous after 5 mins, if you've kept it down that long then it's probably going to be a ctb scenario.

In my humble opinion.
Thanks. So if you are sick while unconscious, it won't make you go conscious?

Last Caress

Last Caress

You need to relax..
Dec 25, 2019
If you're unconscious and no one is around to call 911 or help you, you're gone forever.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and I want to end it
Last Caress

Last Caress

You need to relax..
Dec 25, 2019
Are you still planning on ctb today or tomorrow? I hope you're doing okay.
Yes, 11 hours left until I drink it. I want to take the last sleep, 6-8 hours, then do a bath and after the bath, I'll prepare my room with the encrypted suicide notes (in case I survive I can cancel the scheduled email with the method of decypher the suicide note basically), a nice lavender candle and everything else.
I only need to figure out about Nebivolol because some people said it's different from other beta-blockers. At rest, I should be fine.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
No if you have gone unconscious then it's 99.999% certain you will never wake up again, vomit or no vomit.

Reactions: M.M and I want to end it
H

Horsey Brown Panda

Apr 29, 2021
Nope worst case scenario you'll be found with a little bit of vomit out. But as said earlier you should be concerned about vomiting will being conscious and having a 2nd drink even maybe 3rd one ready.

Reactions: I want to end it
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
While taking my medication just now I had a thought.
One of the downsides of SN being the taste got me thinking of ways other than using a straw or mouthwash to numb the tongue, and I think Saphris might be a solution- though not one most people have available. Since its a dissolvable tablet placed under the tongue with the side effect of numbness for 20-40 minutes in my case. Its very hard for me to taste after taking it and if I were to go against its directions and place it on the topside of my tongue I imagine the numbness would be stronger.
But I'm not sure if there are any reactions or things that could go wrong taking it minutes before SN, so if anyone knows that would be appreciated as I'll likely be doing it when I ctb.

Reactions: xBrialesana
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
@Rayzieka That's probably really helpful for N, too. Thanks for sharing. You should be able to google drug interactions.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I can't seem to find any interactions but it possible I'm not searching the right terms.
It doesn't seem to be a hard to obtain drug for people suffering from psychosis or mania. Seeing as I've been prescribed this med twice.
I also haven't noticed a difference in the 5mg to 10mg in terms of how numb it makes your tongue.
Still seems like you would really have to go out of your way to obtain it though but its just a thought.
It gives off a numbness similar to anbesol but I'd say stronger for the first 10 minutes but that could be my opinion.

Reactions: Boochky
C

Claimingmylife

May 1, 2021
Well I've actually found a few different sources and i'm gonna test them asap. I'm waiting for the test strips.
Don't forget you also need a few drugs on top of the SN, it is certainly not advisable to take SN only
Any news?

For the other drugs, benzos and z-drugs are relatively easy to get a prescription for. There's an OTC antiemetic. However, beta-blockers and antacids are really hard to come by, I have no idea how to obtain beta blockers and an equivalent to Tagamet.

The idea of being found in a puddle of vomit is also kinda offputting tbh, but it still seems like it's the least bad solution given how hard and risky it would be to obtain N.

J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
Any news?

For the other drugs, benzos and z-drugs are relatively easy to get a prescription for. There's an OTC antiemetic. However, beta-blockers and antacids are really hard to come by, I have no idea how to obtain beta blockers and an equivalent to Tagamet.

The idea of being found in a puddle of vomit is also kinda offputting tbh, but it still seems like it's the least bad solution given how hard and risky it would be to obtain N.
I got Tagamet from the jungle. In the box and imported into Europe. Beta blockers are a bit harder to find. Usually held by older friends with high blood pressure.

H

Horsey Brown Panda

Apr 29, 2021
Any news?

Sources were fiable for 98% pure SN.

I'm not giving away links here so you'll have to found out by yourself sorry

B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Any news?

Which OTC antiemetic?
I got Tagamet from the jungle. In the box and imported into Europe. Beta blockers are a bit harder to find. Usually held by older friends with high blood pressure.
What is the jungle?