• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
I have an address in Europe for SN and a pharmacy that ships Metaclopramide to many countries. Just send me a message for further infos.

throwaway2goawy

throwaway2goawy

Mar 7, 2021
Hi, I'm new here. Was looking at the exit bag method but it seemed like a lot of preparation and I worry I'd change my mind. Hadn't heard of SN until now and definitely sounds better to do.

I'm in the UK and know a lot of people have had issues getting all the stuff since Brexit, has anyone been able to get everything since?

Reactions: budgie
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Hi, I'm new here. Was looking at the exit bag method but it seemed like a lot of preparation and I worry I'd change my mind. Hadn't heard of SN until now and definitely sounds better to do.

I'm in the UK and know a lot of people have had issues getting all the stuff since Brexit, has anyone been able to get everything since?
Yes, it just needs to pass customs now as you cannot get it from within the UK itself. So there is a chance it gets seized, if you're unlucky. But it's still easy to get honestly, even though on this forum people act like it's impossible.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, Endeavour and throwaway2goawy
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I think the pph should be updated. It says sn is easy to obtain but it is very difficult now. I am lucky I got mine last year.

• Hugs
Reactions: Echo81 and Defenestration
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Is it safe to keep SN in a closed drawer for months?

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
The expiry date should be on the bottle. Do not open it until you use it. Under the influence of oxygen nitrit converts into nitrat.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide
no_future_00

no_future_00

Feb 19, 2021
If anyone is using milk of magnesia as an acid reducer, make sure to shake it or its useless. I bought it a year ago for SN, but had a meal that really made me get acid reflux so i opened it up. The first time i poured the milk in the cup it was this really clear purple liquid. I drank it and i didn't notice much of a change. So i went for a second dose, this time i shook the bottle really hard then poured it in the cup, it was a thicker milky substance which is what it was probably supposed to be. I drank it and i feel much better now. Wish I could get something like Rennie, but I couldn't order it last time.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and I want to end it
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
If anyone is using milk of magnesia as an acid reducer, make sure to shake it or its useless. I bought it a year ago for SN, but had a meal that really made me get acid reflux so i opened it up. The first time i poured the milk in the cup it was this really clear purple liquid. I drank it and i didn't notice much of a change. So i went for a second dose, this time i shook the bottle really hard then poured it in the cup, it was a thicker milky substance which is what it was probably supposed to be. I drank it and i feel much better now. Wish I could get something like Rennie, but I couldn't order it last time.
Thanks, I have this acid reducer. How are you supposed to feel after taking it?

Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
I'm from the UK and would like a PM with any source for SN please

B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
Are there EU-wide regulations allowing the police to put you on a list (and potentially check on you) if you buy SN? I read recently about some people being visitd by the police in the UK (not sure if it was for SN or something else though)

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Are there EU-wide regulations allowing the police to put you on a list (and potentially check on you) if you buy SN? I read recently about some people being visitd by the police in the UK (not sure if it was for SN or something else though)
You need to take into account such a possibility always exits. In the UK, everyone who bought from a specific Ebay seller was given a visit.

B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
You need to take into account such a possibility always exits. In the UK, everyone who bought from a specific Ebay seller was given a visit.
Ok, thanks for confirming my fears
Allow me to ask a further question: I take from your username that you might be in the Netherlands, did you buy from eBay or elsewhere? And did you get a visit from the police?

Embers

Embers

LOST
Feb 24, 2021
How do I locate a supply within U.K.?
I'm from the UK and would like a PM with any source for SN please
Did you get any replies? I'd also like to know if sources, but am new to this website and have no idea where to look or how to message ppl ha.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Taos
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
my digital scale broke, what do i do?
is there another way to measure?

End Game

End Game

Feb 12, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
anyone knows how long it takes for SN to kill you and have no chance to be saved? I've read giving it 12 hrs is the best bet but could 4-6 hrs be okay? I live with family.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
hello I have two questions please if people know more about it than me. In the worst-case scenario where we survive the SN because of a person who finds us and takes us to the hospital, there is a risk of having sequelae to the stomach or anywhere else. what other organ? Then I saw in the guide guide stans that it is possible to mask the taste saller to make a powerful mouthwash before or after? or eat a cookie right after drinking the glass of SN. What is your opinion on it please? Thanks in advance if people will help me with these unanswered questions yet.

ps: sorry for bad english

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
hello I have two questions please if people know more about it than me. In the worst-case scenario where we survive the SN because of a person who finds us and takes us to the hospital, there is a risk of having sequelae to the stomach or anywhere else. what other organ? Then I saw in the guide guide stans that it is possible to mask the taste saller to make a powerful mouthwash before or after? or eat a cookie right after drinking the glass of SN. What is your opinion on it please? Thanks in advance if people will help me with these unanswered questions yet.

ps: sorry for bad english
There is not any report about permanent damage after SN. U will die or be healthy. Fasting before and after SN is necessary

Reactions: NoSurprises and Defenestration
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
There is not any report about permanent damage after SN. U will die or be healthy. Fasting before and after SN is necessary
ok thank you, but the idea of practicing a mouthwash with a powerful product before taking SN is a good idea I think to anesthetize the butcher of the taste

A

a753

Mar 26, 2021
If we ignore vomiting, is SN alone enough for suicide or are other drugs really needed to be taken with SN?

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
If we ignore vomiting, is SN alone enough for suicide or are other drugs really needed to be taken with SN?
read the stans guide on this forum, you will find answers to most of your questions. The vomiting is not disturbing in the performance of the act, they are just unpleasant, well this is only my opinion after having read several texts of this forum

it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Hey guys, I would like to know, in Stan's guide, it says death can take up to four hours. This is extreme & not the average length of time to pass away, correct? If so, what is the average time becoming decreased takes? (I am a slighty overweight, not obese, female.) Thanks for any answers.

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Where should I buy SN if I don't want to buy it online tho? I know chemical provider have it but is it really normal for normal people to buy there? I just don't want to seem suspect.
Would it be available in a food shop since it's used to cure meats? I could just say I cure meat by myself and that's what I need it for.