• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tlcmi

Aug 31, 2019
will it work without sleeping pills? i can't get my hands in them.

S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
Wish we had a doctor here, would love to know if injecting it would work
Yea you could inject it. Wouldn't need as much to do the job. The liquid for is meant for injection, not by mouth but if you drink 200ml of it that does the trick.

I just looked it up actually, looks like it can be both IV or IM (into the muscle). I'm not big on injecting drugs so will just take by mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: thundersnail, intheend, Stan and 3 others
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
will it work without sleeping pills? i can't get my hands in them.
Of course. You don't need sleeping pills for this method.

Reactions: Baskol1, tlcmi and Sammybackflip
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I would love to know where you got your Meto/Acid reducer, if you could PM me that. I could probably get a prescription since I have been getting nausea over the past 2 months for some odd reason, but I'd rather avoid contact with another human.

So the new person reaches out, offering to open up about why they are here. AND all you are interested in is requesting they Pm you about how to get hold of certain drugs.

I'm sorry but that's low even by this places standards lately.

@Juiceisloose3
Always happy to listen if you wanna chat.

Reactions: Baskol1
I

itskindofafunnystory

Aug 26, 2019
Which anti psychotic do you take? You can look up drug interactions online to see if it's viable. I'll do it for you if you tell me the drug.

I take aripiprazole and lurasidone.

J

Juiceisloose3

Aug 19, 2019
I would love to know where you got your Meto/Acid reducer, if you could PM me that. I could probably get a prescription since I have been getting nausea over the past 2 months for some odd reason, but I'd rather avoid contact with another human.
Hey man(or woman) Srry but I dont have the ability to PM yet.

N

nooo2

Jan 22, 2019
So the new person reaches out, offering to open up about why they are here. AND all you are interested in is requesting they Pm you about how to get hold of certain drugs.

I'm sorry but that's low even by this places standards lately.

@Juiceisloose3
Always happy to listen if you wanna chat.
Oh I didn't mean to come off that way, I was very tired last night. And I still don't see how I came across as ''low''. He even said in his post PM if anyone is interested. But I apologize if I offended you in some way, or the new person.

Reactions: Sammybackflip and Baskol1
T

tlcmi

Aug 31, 2019
Where can I get pure SN from? Could someone pm me. I bought mine on ebay but I'm not sure if the seller's reliable or not.

Reactions: eve2004 and Baskol1
W

wildmoon

Aug 19, 2019
I have Sn , Primperan (both ebay) and an acid reducer called ranitidine. I don't know if the items are real or not...at this point they are just there until i need them but what I really want is nembutal.

Reactions: MajorDude, Pacco and tlcmi
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Can I use esomeprazole instead of tagamet?

It's a PPI medication so no, check the posts out from the past:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/post-371328

You can use Ranitidine instead of Cimetidine though

Reactions: throwaway_2620, thundersnail, Subhuman and 2 others
T

tlcmi

Aug 31, 2019
It's a PPI medication so no, check the posts out from the past:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/post-371328

You can use Ranitidine instead of Cimetidine though
Thank you!

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Ranitidine is also available as Zantac and Ranitidinum, it's just a different name for it.

I always go by the chemical name, better to look up all the brand names

Reactions: Baskol1, Subhuman and tlcmi
Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
I always go by the chemical name, better to look up all the brand names
Agree, but if you ask for Ranitidine, some stores will say they dont have it, while they sell it under the name Zantac.
Some store's have bimbo's behind the counter. That's why it would be handy to known the other names for it as well.

Reactions: Baskol1, tlcmi and Dystopia
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
More I think about SN the more I think about injecting it now. Would remove the need for the regime and hopefully will be faster acting. Was reading medical notes that clinicians do actually inject SN for the treatment of........(Drum Roll).......... cyanide poisoning. How ironic is that?!

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
There doesn't seem to be any reputable vendor shipping to Canada. It's so frustrating feeling like the world is against you, I just want something moderately peaceful to exit.
I impulsed purchased whatever I could so unsure of quality but I have the same problem...

Reactions: tlcmi
T

tlcmi

Aug 31, 2019
I impulsed purchased whatever I could so unsure of quality but I have the same problem...
I just did the same thing. Impulsively buy it despite being unsure of the quality I mean. I feel bad.

Reactions: Baskol1 and eve2004
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Has anyone tried SN in a remote area and been left alone for a few days?
Like a hotel with a Do Not Disturb on the doorknob? Let them assume you're having a sexathon and brought your own food...

I'm debating about where also. Mostly likely not at home cause I'm not alone. Probably a hotel that I'd book for several days.
I just did the same thing. Impulsively buy it despite being unsure of the quality I mean. I feel bad.
I don't feel bad, i feel better... Have you tried directly from the labs? Tons sell them. Just not sure I want to engage in the process then back out when they get too nosy...
More I think about SN the more I think about injecting it now. Would remove the need for the regime and hopefully will be faster acting. Was reading medical notes that clinicians do actually inject SN for the treatment of........(Drum Roll).......... cyanide poisoning. How ironic is that?!
I read that too! Good thing I read it because I'd probably try doing both thinking the more the better but who knew they'd cancel each other out!!?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1 and tlcmi
T

tlcmi

Aug 31, 2019
Like a hotel with a Do Not Disturb on the doorknob? Let them assume you're having a sexathon and brought your own food...

I'm debating about where also. Mostly likely not at home cause I'm not alone. Probably a hotel that I'd book for several days.

I don't feel bad, i feel better... Have you tried directly from the labs? Tons sell them. Just not sure I want to engage in the process then back out when they get too nosy...

I read that too! Good thing I read it because I'd probably try doing both thinking the more the better but who knew they'd cancel each other out!!?
I don't really have access to any labs here so I'll try getting them from a website that's been recommended in this thread before. (Sourcing's not allowed so I can't name them. But their name rhymes with entrepreneur? This doesn't help at all huh.) Anyways I'm still hoping for the ones from ebay to be pure.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I don't really have access to any labs here so I'll try getting them from a website that's been recommended in this thread before. (Sourcing's not allowed so I can't name them. But their name rhymes with entrepreneur? This doesn't help at all huh.) Anyways I'm still hoping for the ones from ebay to be pure.
Do you have any butchers or meat processing places near you? they may have some

Reactions: thundersnail and tlcmi
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Thanks for the tip! Yeah, I do I'll make sure to check them out.
Just say that you are trying out a hobby of making continental cured meats as a cover story if they ask

Reactions: tlcmi
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
Has anyone figured out where to source SN in Australia?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Yeah. Been trying that.
I just typed in 'buy Sodium Nitrite Australia' and found a place in Perth that sell 100g bag for 6 dollars within seconds

Last edited:
J

Juiceisloose3

Aug 19, 2019
I just typed in 'buy Sodium Nitrate Australia' and found a place in Perth that sell 100g bag for 6 dollars within seconds
Is that nitrate? You want nitrite.