• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Osiris_Horus777

Osiris_Horus777

Jul 3, 2019
Hi, I've ordered some SN from ebay waiting for it to arrive. But while I wait I'm looking to purchase Meto but I can't find any that ships internationally as I am in the Caribbean.

M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
Talking about weight and doses.. I have 110kilograms and 1.81cm. Should I raise the standard amount? Probably yes, but for how much? 25g, 30g?

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
How are people feeling about that unsuccessful SN attempt thread posted recently?
Haven't seen it but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone on here that followed the regimen properly, didn't take any other drugs, wasn't found, and failed it.

Reactions: Morto
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Talking about weight and doses.. I have 110kilograms and 1.81cm. Should I raise the standard amount? Probably yes, but for how much? 25g, 30g?

25 is more than enough.

Haven't seen it but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone on here that followed the regimen properly, didn't take any other drugs, wasn't found, and failed it.

And who had legit, pure SN. Indeed, me neither.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Morto and Dreamcolleger
M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
Why not simply taking an de overdose of sn like 100g? I Always Wonder about That.. The body would Just throw everything up?

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
20-25g still is well past the lethal dose. If you give the body too much of a shock, you will just go into a seizure and throw everything up instantly.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Morto
M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
The oficial lethal dose for an average person is 15g? Is it supposed to be for a 80kg person? How can we calculate then, like for every 10kg-15kg, add 5g? Does that make any sense?

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Thinking of oding on some meds (maybe sedatives or else, i don't understand much in them, just heard from one guy that it can make you high) instead of getting drunk before taking sn. Can't it ruin everything? Idk what would be worse - being high or panic.

Reactions: Morto
P

Purple777

Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys, this might have been answered already in the thread, but when testing the SN with blood, what color is it supposed to be for the purity? And do I just bleed on the substance as powder/salt or should I mix my blood in after adding water to the SN ?

Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
Everytime I look up Metoclopramide or any antiemetic the only ones that come up are the ones for pets etc. Sigh I am having a really hard time finding something and I'm panicking and running out of time please help.
Did you find out an answer?

Last edited:
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The oficial lethal dose for an average person is 15g? Is it supposed to be for a 80kg person? How can we calculate then, like for every 10kg-15kg, add 5g? Does that make any sense?

According to Wikipedia, lowest known lethal dose in a human is 71mg/kg. You do the math now. This is lowest dose, not average. However, I have stumbled upon medical journals where there have been deaths from even less than this. You will quickly see that with 15-20g you are already taking at least 3 times that.

Hey guys, this might have been answered already in the thread, but when testing the SN with blood, what color is it supposed to be for the purity? And do I just bleed on the substance as powder/salt or should I mix my blood in after adding water to the SN ?

The blood test is completely inaccurate. I have published a guide on how to properly test the substance, it involves a type of test that you will find in most any pet stores.

Reactions: Morto, not_a_robot and Purple777
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes, that's the one. There is no telling what other chemicals could've been in that tablet though.

daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
I think I know who you are talking about. He wasn't being serious about it, did it on impulse without any antiemetic or anything and he threw it up 30 seconds later. I just lost a good friend here to SN so it most definitely works. Hope she's in a better place now.

I was talking about a thread by drakewantstogo (I think), which seems to have been deleted. The user took antiemetics, meto, and fasted. They vomited and had to call emergencies because they were suffering so much, and they also went blind for a period of time, which I'd never heard of before. I think we might be talking about different people (I think I saw the thread that you mentioned too — the user got really drunk and their friend called emergencies on them I believe.)

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your friend found peace too.

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d
daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
20-25g still is well past the lethal dose. If you give the body too much of a shock, you will just go into a seizure and throw everything up instantly.
Do you have a source for that? I'm not trying to challenge you, I just have 30mg that I was going to take (easy transport and I wouldn't have to measure it) and I don't want to fuck up and take too much.

Reactions: Ladylethal
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Everytime I look up Metoclopramide or any antiemetic the only ones that come up are the ones for pets etc. Sigh I am having a really hard time finding something and I'm panicking and running out of time please help.
Did you find out an answer?
Hmm... borrow a dog and get a prescription from a vet?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I would split your 30g up in two. Take 15g and in case you throw it up and decide 100% upon death, you have a backup available.

Reactions: Suicidal4Ever, Ladylethal and Morto
M

Morto

Jul 3, 2019
If SN is that lethal, why is it such a "new way" to cbt? Why its not in literature for long years? I think even pph included SN in the methods couple years ago.. Any idea about that?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
There have been reports of deaths from ingestion of SN for about 80 years, mainly accidental.

When better and easier methods of suicide were available, there would not have been any need to seek out more unusual methods.

SN was utilised as a reasonably humane method of controlling feral pig populations in Australia, and I guess that somebody with an interest in suicide methods realised that the substance could be useful, and it all gathered speed from there.

Reactions: Ladylethal and Morto
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If SN is that lethal, why is it such a "new way" to cbt? Why its not in literature for long years? I think even pph included SN in the methods couple years ago.. Any idea about that?

Dig around and you'll find plenty of reports of accidental deaths, a few suicides and also use as a murder weapon.

SN was utilised as a reasonably humane method of controlling feral pig populations in Australia, and I guess that somebody with an interest in suicide methods realised that the substance could be useful, and it all gathered speed from there.

Is, not was, and yeah. That "somebody" who decided to publish it as a reasonably painless suicide method is Philip Nitschke

Last edited:
Reactions: Thorn and Morto
deltahead

deltahead

Student
May 28, 2019
so i just got my hands on meto and 200mg cimetidine. just walked to the pharmacy across the street and got some. now all that's left is to save up money for 4 to 5 months, and buy a scale, buy measuring cups, and try to rent a PO box, and buy the SN online, and then make up some bullshit about how expensive the stuff was to my mom so she doesn't suspect anything, then probably wait for a while, then retrieve the SN and head off to god knows where so i can weigh the SN and put 15-20g doses inside tiny cups and then maybe dispose of the rest (what a waste i know), then head back home and attempt to hide the cups somewhere or just bury them, then i'd have to actually get started on the regimen which would be near impossible, or i'd have to save up even more money and head to a hotel and just do a stat dose, and then...

oh boy i'm sure all of this will just go wonderfully. i feel like a moron. at least the meto won't expire til next year so i guess that was a good investment?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
so i just got my hands on meto and 200mg cimetidine. just walked to the pharmacy across the street and got some. now all that's left is to save up money for 4 to 5 months, and buy a scale, buy measuring cups, and try to rent a PO box, and buy the SN online, and then make up some bullshit about how expensive the stuff was to my mom so she doesn't suspect anything, then probably wait for a while, then retrieve the SN and head off to god knows where so i can weigh the SN and put 15-20g doses inside tiny cups and then maybe dispose of the rest (what a waste i know), then head back home and attempt to hide the cups somewhere or just bury them, then i'd have to actually get started on the regimen which would be near impossible, or i'd have to save up even more money and head to a hotel and just do a stat dose, and then...

oh boy i'm sure all of this will just go wonderfully. i feel like a moron. at least the meto won't expire til next year so i guess that was a good investment?

There's another thread on the go which I think you should avoid. You've got enough on your mind, it seems.
(It's all about shoving your SN up your arse. Don't look.)

Reactions: deltahead
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
9BC46CCC 2AE4 4385 94D6 C0B236C28B57 It has arrived...

Reactions: intheend, Kikoo Loool, Oblivion Lover and 3 others
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Any thoughts on taking SN in a pool, waiting for unconsciousness and hopefully drowning? I'd have a basin by the edge of the pool for vomiting.

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Any thoughts on taking SN in a pool, waiting for unconsciousness and hopefully drowning? I'd have a basin by the edge of the pool for vomiting.
I thought about this. But your muscles start giving in before unconsciousness. There might be a decent chance of drowning before passing out. I wouldn't advise it.

• Wow
Reactions: heylightiforgot, Kikoo Loool and Dreamcolleger
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
I would split your 30g up in two. Take 15g and in case you throw it up and decide 100% upon death, you have a backup available.
That's a good idea thanks
For those of you that have survived this method would you mind messaging me? Thanks

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Can seizures induced by SN poisoning be prevented with normal anticonvulsants or other medications? I like this method a lot, but the possibility of seizures is a big turn-off for me.

Reactions: heylightiforgot
Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Toxic-metabolic seizures cannot be prevented by antiepileptics. So it won't work. But they aren't as bad as they seem.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover and Thorn
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You won't be conscious when your body will start seizing anyway.

Reactions: DoneWithThis, Oblivion Lover, Thorn and 1 other person