• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
Could I have developed a cross-tolerance with SN if I've used a fuckton of isobutyl nitrite inhalants (i.e. poppers)?

Expectedly, I experience the same side effects associated with SN after extended use of poppers: skin turns blue, tachycardia, headache. I notice that after long-term regular use, I experience those side effects less and less.

I feel worried that this suggests that perhaps the efficacy of SN would be reduced for me as well.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Short answer - no. SN isn't a drug. You can have a higher natural tolerance to SN than other people but I don't believe you can train your physiology for that unless someone can correct me. With that in mind, the recommended dosage of SN would kill Thor, so if you stick to that you will be fine

Reactions: x-Ace-x