• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stevenstevensteven

Stevenstevensteven

Jun 2, 2020
Y
No, worst-case is you try it and the delayed and/or uneven release leads to a much longer attempt and more suffering during it, whether or not it ultimately proves fatal.

Are you saying you only researched the one success case involving capsules? I'm talking about the responses with opinions from experienced members explaining why they believe capsules are a bad idea.
I havent found much Info on the capsules at all, im afraid if I taste it I will throw up just because of the taste hence the capsule idea. Tbh now im second guessing a bit because i would not die if it releases at different timings and just suffer. In theory right ...

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Y

I havent found much Info on the capsules at all, im afraid if I taste it I will throw up just because of the taste hence the capsule idea. Tbh now im second guessing a bit because i would not die if it releases at different timings and just suffer. In theory right ...

You need to do the proper research on the forum to find educated opinions about capsules for SN. There is also information about using straws, mouthwashes or numbing agents to help reduce the taste of SN in the mouth.

The main reason people vomit from SN is due to the chemical being detected in the stomach and the body trying to expel the poison. The taste alone of SN is not commonly a reason for vomiting.

Reactions: searchingfreedom and Lorntroubles
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I am not trying to influence or dissuade either way but there are 4 cases using capsules and all 4 are unconfirmed fatale.
In the Sn attempts failure/success thread.

some ppl are prone to vomiting due to tastes , only you know your body best.

And it is not true that SN doesn't work without antacids @aminend. There are several fatal cases showing thIs.

all the resources are in this thread

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-essential-reading.42898/

Reactions: autumnal and GoodPersonEffed
Stevenstevensteven

Stevenstevensteven

Jun 2, 2020
How are things? Xx
I have actually chickened out because of the thought of failing. If I am blue and sick I can't go into the office. I need more time todo research. Sorry for fucken wasting everyone's time. I'll do more research. Thanks to those who posted some references, next time honestly I'm not reading the comments. Comments got in my head and at least I have the capsules stored and no rush. Fuck I kinda feel like I disappointed myself for not going through with it, but I am not ready. I have my kids this week so I can't even contemplate doing it until the following week. So best of luck to all of you. I'll be back next week after more research and a possible revised plan.

Tldr-
Unfortunately I can't risk living after the attempt and comments made me question so I need more research. I'll be back next week

Reactions: Metalhead
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I have actually chickened out because of the thought of failing. If I am blue and sick I can't go into the office. I need more time todo research. Sorry for fucken wasting everyone's time. I'll do more research. Thanks to those who posted some references, next time honestly I'm not reading the comments. Comments got in my head and at least I have the capsules stored and no rush. Fuck I kinda feel like I disappointed myself for not going through with it, but I am not ready. I have my kids this week so I can't even contemplate doing it until the following week. So best of luck to all of you. I'll be back next week after more research and a possible revised plan.

Tldr-
Unfortunately I can't risk living after the attempt and comments made me question so I need more research. I'll be back next week

It's good that you are taking time to research things properly. You are not 'wasting everyone's time'.

However I don't understand your comment 'next time honestly I'm not reading the comments. Comments got in my head'. What do you mean by this? It was the comments from people (including me) that first made you aware of the potential for failure with capsules.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stevenstevensteven and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020

Tldr-
You didn't waste anyone's time, so please don't think that you did. Nobody is disappointed that you are still here. ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: Stevenstevensteven, GrassFields, autumnal and 1 other person
BrokenAlien

BrokenAlien

Nov 3, 2020
Steven.. I messed up so bad. I miss you and I'm wanting to join you my love... I wish I could've helped you.. I wish I wasn't so fucking stupid and saw how badly it would end.. I love you so much.... this fucking hurts.

• Aww..
Reactions: Disco Biscuit and WFJ74
S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
Hey, does anyone from this thread remember how long till the capsules dissolved, how long from ingesting them to feeling the effects ? Thanks
Also I have read through and looks like he didn't drink anything was only capsules
Thanks

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hey, does anyone from this thread remember how long till the capsules dissolved, how long from ingesting them to feeling the effects ? Thanks
Also I have read through and looks like he didn't drink anything was only capsules
Thanks
Someone else took capsules and it took about 15 minutes and he felt nothing then suddenly burped, said he felt nauseous and stopped messaging. He took 33 capsules, 000 size. So I wondered how much water he had to drink to get down so many large capsules but he didn't say. It would take a lot of water I think.

S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
Someone else took capsules and it took about 15 minutes and he felt nothing then suddenly burped, said he felt nauseous and stopped messaging. He took 33 capsules, 000 size. So I wondered how much water he had to drink to get down so many large capsules but he didn't say. It would take a lot of water I think.
Yeah 33 is so many. @Jumper Geo mentioned you can take 10g lots of rolling papers. Seems like a good idea they already tried it with Bi-carb Soda and said it worked

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah 33 is so many. @Jumper Geo mentioned you can take 10g lots of rolling papers. Seems like a good idea they already tried it with Bi-carb Soda and said it worked

After submerging the 10 gram bomb into water it took precisely 35 seconds to open up and release the powder. If I decided to take 30 grams I would definitely aim at swallowing three 10 gram bombs in under 1 minute as they are easy to swallow for me, if you are a smallish build I would suggest going for the 05 gram bombs.

Update: I dissolved them in a glass of cold tap water so if you take into consideration your stomach is warm and it continally moves it around you could knock seconds of the 35 seconds.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Disco Biscuit and SmellyRat
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You can read this thread which is where he did take the capsules to see the answer:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-sorry-im-back-sucks-to-be-here.52380/page-2#post-953552

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
After submerging the 10 gram bomb into water it took precisely 35 seconds to open up and release the powder. If I decided to take 30 grams I would definitely aim at swallowing three 10 gram bombs in under 1 minute as they are easy to swallow for me, if you are a smallish build I would suggest going for the 05 gram bombs.

Update: I dissolved them in a glass of cold tap water so if you take into consideration your stomach is warm and it continally moves it around you could knock seconds of the 35 seconds.

Cheers

Geo

Good idea Geo.
This might actually be better then the chocolate method since there is nothing to interfere with the absorption.

• Hugs
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Good idea Geo.
This might actually be better then the chocolate method since there is nothing to interfere with the absorption.

I tested both methods I don't think one small thin square piece of chocolate will interfere with absorption but everyone has to be happy with there chosen method.

Reactions: SmellyRat
S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
You can read this thread which is where he did take the capsules to see the answer:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-sorry-im-back-sucks-to-be-here.52380/page-2#post-953552
It seems like there isn't vomiting when it's taken with capsules

Reactions: SmellyRat and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I would need a liter of water to get down at least 30 big capsules but I like this idea.

Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I would need a liter of water to get down at least 30 big capsules but I like this idea.
I tested both methods I don't think one small thin square piece of chocolate will interfere with absorption but everyone has to be happy with there chosen method.

View attachment 51389

Tried it today.
Something i noticed is the dark chocolate does help mask the salty taste so this method looks promising tbh.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Tried it today.
Something i noticed is the dark chocolate does help mask the salty taste so this method looks promising tbh.

That's great I think you should write on my thread as I feel we are derailing this one, lol. Any updates and anything experimental is welcome.

Sorry all.

Cheers

Geo