Zai Jian

Zai Jian

A beautiful soul trapped in a dysfunctional body
Feb 27, 2020
After reading the whole document...I'm pretty convinced that this method is not as peaceful as they claim it to be. I have a very low pain tolerance, and in my country I think there will be no emergency rescue that could come to aid me if the pain becomes unbearable for me. So I will be left dying in pain for a considerable time before actually passing. I'm afraid of that...

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed, InTheAirTonight and GoodPersonEffed
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
So glad I found this, been looking for it. It's so very helpful, thank you!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
After reading the whole document...I'm pretty convinced that this method is not as peaceful as they claim it to be. I have a very low pain tolerance, and in my country I think there will be no emergency rescue that could come to aid me if the pain becomes unbearable for me. So I will be left dying in pain for a considerable time before actually passing. I'm afraid of that...
It just means you don't take things at face value and have a healthy amount of skepticism. Well done!

• Love
Reactions: Bauhaus, Saed and Zai Jian
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Fatal confirmed SN Documented anecdote. I'm adding this because I feel it's helpful for those researching this method.
Not adding member name because it doesn't add any value and personal reasons

I know the regimen info because we had discussed what they planned to do if ctbd. And from questions and research.

Member fasted for min 8 hours
Member was on seroquel daily so didn't take AE.
They also did not have antacids.
Member took 1 mg Xanax 1 hour prior
Member had 800mg propanolol and and mixed it with 25g SN in approx 50-75ml water.

6:13 drank SN + propanolol
6:17 member said they were laying down.
6:18 said nausea.
6:19 said sweating
6:21 said profusely sweating and dizzy.
6:22 said heart rate was normal
6:27 said lying on wooden floor
No further communication

Member confirmed fatal 24 hours later via sources at members location

I think it's at least useful for the fact that tachycardia was not present at all using propanolol.

Member did not complain about taste.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Bauhaus, Quarky00 and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Fatal confirmed SN Documented anecdote. I'm adding this because I feel it's helpful for those researching this method.
Not adding member name because it doesn't add any value and personal reasons

I know the regimen info because we had discussed what they planned to do if ctbd. And from questions and research.

Member fasted for min 8 hours
Member was on seroquel daily so didn't take AE.
They also did not have antacids.
Member took 1 mg Xanax 1 hour prior
Member had 800mg propanolol and and mixed it with 25g SN in approx 50-75ml water.

6:13 drank SN + propanolol
6:17 member said they were laying down.
6:18 said nausea.
6:19 said sweating
6:21 said profusely sweating and dizzy.
6:22 said heart rate was normal
6:27 said lying on wooden floor
No further communication

Member confirmed fatal 24 hours later via sources at members location

I think it's at least useful for the fact that tachycardia was not present at all using propanolol.

Member did not complain about taste.

What was the source of this quote? Was it on a thread? If we don't know who the member was then, respectfully, it's heresay, so I personally wouldn't include it in the successes or call it confirmed.

I recall you included it in another thread and said it wasn't from the forum.

Edit: I know who the member is. S/he didn't do their ctb on a thread or in public chat, or announce that someone was going to report it for them, so it's not verifiable. And I also feel like it's a breach of their confidentiality. No offense intended to you, but this shows disrespect to the member's privacy and I wish you'd delete the post (I'll delete this comment if you do) and stop spreading this around.

And to whoever is spreading this in PMs as seems to be the case, I wish you'd respect the member's privacy and the trust they put in you by having you witness their last moments. It doesn't matter how curious we all may be about propanolol, I don't think this member signed up to be a lab rat. We lose enough privacy when we die and it's investigated by LE. This is not cool, okay?

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
No one needs to pm bcuz it's already been posted. I know how you feel about these things. This is just another anecdote, hearsay like the other 150, without the attention you're drawing to it.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
No one needs to pm bcuz it's already been posted. I know how you feel about these things. This is just another anecdote, hearsay like the other 150, without the attention you're drawing to it.

Okay, then could you please include the source of the quote, and link where it's been posted? I'll gladly remove the hmpf react and either edit or delete my comment if I have been in error.

Respectfully, I ask you to consider how you would feel if you were this member, and if you'd want me to stand up for you in the same way in the same situation. I think it's clear that I would, even if I didn't like you, because its about respect as well as transparency.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
There is no link to post. I've made that clear. I also stated it adds no value and personal reasons to not add user.

Respectfully If I wanted my situation private I'd not involve anyone else.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
There is no link to post. I've made that clear. I also stated it adds no value and personal reasons to not add user.

Respectfully If I wanted my situation private I'd not involve anyone else.

The document lists users as well as experiences. Every example lists the member, where the information was shared, what was shared, and by whom.

Likewise respectfully, your second paragraph blames the member for trusting someone and sharing their experience in confidence. It's victim blaming. This is a blatant abuse of the member's trust under the guise of benefitting others -- s/he did not sign up for that when s/he disclosed and shared their intimate experience. Did you sign up for someone to ctb while you were on the phone with them? Did you like or accept being blamed for feeling like a victim and actually being one?

I'm trying to not beat you up here, but to appeal to your reason and sense of what's right. I have refrained from attacking and trying to make you wrong, but to say that this action is wrong, and from what I know of you, it doesn't seem aligned with your ethics, and if that is so, then it can easily be remedied.

shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
@Living sucks where is the most up-to-date document posted?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Likewise respectfully, your second paragraph blames the member for trusting someone and sharing their experience in confidence. It's victim blaming. This is a blatant abuse of the member's trust under the guise of benefitting others -- s/he did not sign up for that when s/he disclosed and shared their intimate experience. Did you sign up for someone to ctb while you were on the phone with them? Did you like or accept being blamed for feeling like a victim and actually being one?
You asked me, I answered how I'd handle my own situation.

The document lists users as well as experiences. Every example lists the member, where the information was shared, what was shared, and by whom.
There are 2 detailed documented cases like this. 1 is with a non member. There is no need as it proves no value to anything.
@Living sucks where is the most up-to-date document posted?
They are here but only current as of May 18. The others were captured in this thread as they've happened.
@Quarky00 I think the failed cases link should be http://njya.nfshost.com/sssnfail.html and not http://njya.nfshost.com/sssnsucc.html.
And that post is from this thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00 and shipwreck
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
You asked me, I answered how I'd handle my own situation.

There are 2 detailed documented cases like this. 1 is with a non member. There is no need as it proves no value to anything.

They are here but only current as of May 18. The others were captured in this thread as they've happened.

And that post is from this thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

To summarize, and to hopefully close this discussion peacefully and with mutual respect...

(Trying to state this objectively as I can, when I say "you," it's not with an accusatory tone! I'm just trying to suss this out and make it linear. I sincerely intend no offense.)

You've shared documentation of an SN success without naming the member who ctb'd, nor the member who witnessed it, nor the source of the embedded quote for reference.

It was a private experience between those two members.

It is easy to figure out who the member was who ctb'd, and s/he did not give permission to be outed, to share their final moments with the forum, or to contribute to the forum gaining more knowledge about the method. Therefore, his/her confidentiality has been breached without his/her consent.

I have opposed any of this being made public anywhere on the forum, and opposed including the information being included as part of the anecdotal accounts of SN successes, and disputed the claim that it is confirmed.

You stand by all of your all of your actions in sharing this account on another thread or on this one.

We have both publicly stated our positions and have not reached agreement. I accept that this is where it stands.

As always, I sincerely wish for your well-being, and remain true to holding no rancor against you about this, only opposition to the actions. I've stated my opposition and have no need to continue the discussion. I hope, if you see reason in this, that you will agree to also accept that we disagree, so that this valuable thread does not derail and get locked. You contribute in this particular space more than any other member, and have brought much value to the gathering and reporting of SN documentation. I am ready to leave it at that if you are.

I welcome your response to this comment should there be a need for correction in my summary, or if you do not agree to my appeal to end the disagreement where it is, with mutual acceptance and respect.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Fatal unconfirmed
@IAmSam

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-on-the-bus-sn.40771/#post-750034

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Unconfirmed Fatal
@allovernow

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread.40888/

Thirdtimesthecharm

Thirdtimesthecharm

Mar 27, 2020
Where do I find the original tutorial? and is the stuff commercially available?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
New Zealand
I believe you can get it fairly easily

i will link a post below of a member who got it in NZ. You can post a message in their thread and maybe they can help you.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bought-sn-as-back-up-it-arrived-today.38597/

Reactions: Thirdtimesthecharm
Thirdtimesthecharm

Thirdtimesthecharm

Mar 27, 2020
I believe you can get it fairly easily

i will link a post below of a member who got it in NZ. You can post a message in their thread and maybe they can help you.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bought-sn-as-back-up-it-arrived-today.38597/
Would you personally recommend this method over partial hanging

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Would you personally recommend this method over partial hanging
It's your decision. Sorry. Can't make a recommendation as I hate both options. I'm a prolife user forced to find a way to ctb because of terminal illness.
I wish I could get N.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed and Thirdtimesthecharm
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Fatal unconfirmed
@Imamistakendumarsse

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/started-stat-dose-sn.41042/

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Fatal unconfirmed
@Shinbu

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...and-hopefully-i-wont-return.40917/post-751526

shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
Sorry i don't own the thread and anyone can post in here so I'm not telling you not to add anything.. i hope it didn't come across that way.. I've added users to this and then see them online for weeks after.. so i just make a note so that no one takes that particular post as a definitive. (Not that any of them can be truly definitive)

Thanks - and no, you didn't come across that way. Just want to keep the record accurate.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
SN ingestion non fatal
@memento_mori

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/is-sn-supposed-to-be-salty-and-sweet.16049/#post-306536

Reactions: x-Ace-x
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@memento_mori
everyone is different
I'm underweight and petite, I took more than @Pupuce
same experience about the liquid salt and after taste thing
the effects also kicked in after 20~ 30 minutes
no pain/ nausea during the entire ordeal
intense dizziness and disorientation kicking in in waves, I couldn't walk/ balance, collapsed and laid on the floor for a while. was also breaking out in cold sweat, hearing muffled/ kept hearing a ringing noise. my mind was screaming "you are dying!!!"
managed to haul myself to the toilet and attempted to force myself to throw up
blacked out afterwards

Reactions: Busdriver
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Regarding having a very fast heartbeat, it's due to the decrease in oxygen in your blood and as someone who has COPD it's scary when your heart is racing super fast and that alone can panic you. So if you can take a beta blocker beforehand it will help with that.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Regarding having a very fast heartbeat, it's due to the decrease in oxygen in your blood and as someone who has COPD it's scary when your heart is racing super fast and that alone can panic you. So if you can take a beta blocker beforehand it will help with that.
That's recommended as part of the protocol .. 800mg propanolol with the SN.
But this thread shouldn't be the place to elaborate on protocols, it's just for documenting attempts. Type propanolol in the search bar and you'll find a few threads if you're interested in more.

Reactions: Saed