Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@SodaCant
Fatal unconfirmed

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-drank-sn.41338/
@Skyview
Fatal unconfirmed

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-time-to-go-home.41320/#post-757547

Last edited:
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
with gratitude to all members who have documented SN attempts... using the list compiled by @neville1 and a couple of other cases, i've created two publicly accessible google documents: SN "successes" and SN failures. both detail members' methods and experiences as extensively as i could from the details provided. i've included most questions from other members and the attempters' answers to them; most applicable in the failed-attempts document.

basically, i thought this might make a useful resource to people looking for (ostensibly) real-life SN-attempt methods and experiences in single documents rather than searching through the forum.

the reason i place quotes around "successes" is that, in most cases, there's no substantial verification of success. i did notice a couple of cases do have verification, but i haven't highlighted those (like the vomiters) yet.
i apologise to the (inevitably many) members i've missed/overlooked. gah, just realised i forgot ShawnShatto! i'll do that tomorrow. please feel free to add your own or suggest other accounts of attempts, or remove your record for any reason.
thank you Notjustyetagain! Quite reassuring. I will be joining the list of people who succeded this upcoming Monday. Anyone seeking info feel free to follow my thread as i will update my symptoms, share photos, etc real time during my SN journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@PlateAchoes
Unconfirmed fatal
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peace-out.41579/unread

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@Thinkerover
Unconfirmed fatal
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-in-3-hours.41650/unread

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@Aftex
Unconfirmed fatal

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/its-time.41820/

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
with gratitude to all members who have documented SN attempts... using the list compiled by @neville1 and a couple of other cases, i've created two publicly accessible google documents: SN "successes" and SN failures. both detail members' methods and experiences as extensively as i could from the details provided. i've included most questions from other members and the attempters' answers to them; most applicable in the failed-attempts document.

basically, i thought this might make a useful resource to people looking for (ostensibly) real-life SN-attempt methods and experiences in single documents rather than searching through the forum.

the reason i place quotes around "successes" is that, in most cases, there's no substantial verification of success. i did notice a couple of cases do have verification, but i haven't highlighted those (like the vomiters) yet.
i apologise to the (inevitably many) members i've missed/overlooked. gah, just realised i forgot ShawnShatto! i'll do that tomorrow. please feel free to add your own or suggest other accounts of attempts, or remove your record for any reason.
Anyone know ss account?

Last edited:
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
*edit: stuff's fixed.

Last edited:
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Saw my feeble attempt quoted here
There seems to be a lot of unsuccessful cases though.
Im probably going for it again soon (sn)
I've been living in an intense depressive state for the last two years. I just need another push to do it, hopefully I'll succeed this time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and xBrialesana
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@aroutinemalaise
Unconfirmed fatal

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-3.41671/unread

Reactions: SickBoiKap
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@mx5nb3
Unconfirmed fatal. (Partially witnessed video)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partial-sn-documentation.42027/unread

@TheRaul95
unconfirmed fatal
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/feeling-tingling-drinked-sn.41957/

Last edited:
Reactions: Borabora and x-Ace-x
B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
Thanks for updating @Living sucks. In few months you can add me to this - '@Borabora confirmed fatal' either by SN or N

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Thanks for updating @Living sucks. In few months you can add me to this - '@Borabora confirmed fatal' either by SN or N
Confirmed can only be tagged when a source is provided to prove the validity ie person is doxxed by another member and something like an obit, news article or FB memorial are found.
(real names and photos are not allowed and highly discouraged on SS)

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@seventeenangels444
Nonfatal.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-experience-with-sn.41684/

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@aedric_artifact
Fatal unconfirmed

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fall-into-the-sweetest-oblivion-my-goodbye-thread.42281/

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@NoPlaceForme
Unconfirmed fatal
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/doing-it-tonight-lets-hope-im-out.42584/

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@ragnarock2012
Unconfirmed fatal

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/catching-the-bus.22488/

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Pls don't forget about @tony.end , he was confirmed

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
How were the people who were successful able to write their symptoms after taking the sn? Did they type as the sn was taking effect and then pass away at their computer/phone?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Pls don't forget about @tony.end , he was confirmed
How as it confirmed? His goodbye thread shows he couldn't go thru with it?
How were the people who were successful able to write their symptoms after taking the sn? Did they type as the sn was taking effect and then pass away at their computer/phone?
Some appear that way. Others logged out to clear history. Some could be faked. Some could have been saved?? We only know a few actual confirmations.

Last edited:
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
How as it confirmed? His goodbye thread shows he couldn't go thru with it?

Some appear that way. Others logged out to clear history. Some could be faked. Some could have been saved?? We only know a few actual confirmations.
Those of us who knew him know that he left in February and that his family was very sad and the truth seems very uncomfortable to me to have to post this here to prove something, you should be more sensitive with this before questioning if it is true or not, or at less have more tact. Anyway, anyone who has known him knows what happened, I hope your question has been resolved.
He was very nice and I really don't like the idea of forgetting, least of all the people I've met here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: aminend and Deleted member 14573
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Those of us who knew him know that he left in February and that his family was very sad and the truth seems very uncomfortable to me to have to post this here to prove something, you should be more sensitive with this before questioning if it is true or not, or at less have more tact. Anyway, anyone who has known him knows what happened, I hope your question has been resolved.
He was very nice and I really don't like the idea of forgetting, least of all the people I've met here.
Oh geez, I certainly wasn't asking for you to reveal their identity. Pls delete that article link as we never want to expose anyone.
His goodbye thread showed he decided against it and then he never posted again so there was no way to know. You saying you knew him and that he proceeded at a later date was more than sufficient.
i was not intending to sound insensitive. It's a matter of simply not knowing. Thank you
Again pls delete the obituary

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
It seems good to me to erase it, but for the following reason, those of us who were close to him were a great Big punch, although there it says nothing about his identity, nor personal information, I would never do it, and less so with someone who appreciated , I posted it on because it's an article and uses an alias, it is not an obituary, and also because I know that he left, so I insist that you have to be more tactful in questioning.
Oh geez, I certainly wasn't asking for you to reveal their identity. Pls delete that article link as we never want to expose anyone.
His goodbye thread showed he decided against it and then he never posted again so there was no way to know. You saying you knew him and that he proceeded at a later date was more than sufficient.
i was not intending to sound insensitive. It's a matter of simply not knowing. Thank you
Again pls delete the obituary

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
It seems good to me to erase it, but for the following reason, those of us who were close to him were a great Big punch, although there it says nothing about his identity, nor personal information, I would never do it, and less so with someone who appreciated , I posted it on because it's an article and uses an alias, it is not an obituary, and also because I know that he left, so I insist that you have to be more tactful in questioning.
Since i can't read Italian I didn't know what it said or if it was an alias. It was not intended to not be tactful. I was simply asking how can we confirm this, but I understand that for you it's very personal. I'm sorry for the loss. It's heart breaking. I just was looking for you to say you knew him or somehow learned from a news article. It was not to intrude. I want to include the article here for others to read if that's ok with you? I'll translate to English and add a spoiler? If you're not comfortable with that , I won't.

• Love
Reactions: Saed and Deleted member 14573
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Since i can't read Italian I didn't know what it said or if it was an alias. It was not intended to not be tactful. I was simply asking how can we confirm this, but I understand that for you it's very personal. I'm sorry for the loss. It's heart breaking. I just was looking for you to say you knew him or somehow learned from a news article. It was not to intrude. I want to include the article here for others to read if that's ok with you? I'll translate to English and add a spoiler? If you're not comfortable with that , I won't.
I have no problem with that, I think he would have liked to be remembered forever, and if someone else who felt close to him as well as me, has a problem it is erased and nothing happens, thanks for understanding.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saed and Deleted member 14573
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@tony.end
Confirmed fatal

note that in this thread, he did not follow thru at the time but did a few days later without a goodbye thread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread.30964/

In the spoiler is an article written about his suicide. Please note that real names were not used in this article and nothing to disclose the true identity of this person.

A lethal poison brought from Poland. A single room, booked in a bed and breakfast. The days that go slower and slower, more and more unbearable. And he, a 19-year-old student, could no longer live with that tightness in his stomach and that lump in his throat that made him suffocate. He had organized everything in detail.
He had thought about it for months, then decided to take his own life. He thought it would be a liberation, instead it was the worst of the sentences. Because Antonio - the name is fictional - immediately after ingesting the poison he changed his mind. He was afraid, he thought of his loved ones. He called 112 in panic: "Help, I've swallowed something, hurry up." But soon it was not enough: help arrived too late. There was nothing for Antonio to do. When the paramedics entered the rented room in the b & b, two days ago, the nineteen year old was lifeless. The case has ended in the prosecutor's office. An autopsy will be arranged tomorrow.

THE POISON

At the center of the investigation is poison: investigators want to establish how it was possible to import it into Italy under the table. Weeks ago, Antonio ordered that banned and deadly substance from Poland: sodium nitrite.. When the poison had arrived, probably sent by post, the student had booked the roomFor some months the boy had problems and had started to be followed by a psychiatrist. He suffered from depression, he could no longer find meaning in the days that seemed to him to always flow the same and suffocating. In the last few days, those close to him thought he had recovered, but Antonio had been planning his end for some time. He was determined, he believed it was the only solution to free himself from the evil that oppressed him. That belief, which lasted for days, had pushed him into the preparation stages: web searches to see what the effects of the substance were. Then the choice of the room to rent to end his young life. In the end, the fateful day had come. But all those certainties were gone in minutes, after taking the poison. Antonio had changed his mind, he had regretted it. But it was too late now.

Reactions: Isadeth, Busdriver, aminend and 1 other person
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
@tony.end
Confirmed fatal

note that in this thread, he did not follow thru at the time but did a few days later without a goodbye thread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread.30964/

In the spoiler is an article written about his suicide. Please note that real names were not used in this article and nothing to disclose the true identity of this person.

A lethal poison brought from Poland. A single room, booked in a bed and breakfast. The days that go slower and slower, more and more unbearable. And he, a 19-year-old student, could no longer live with that tightness in his stomach and that lump in his throat that made him suffocate. He had organized everything in detail.
He had thought about it for months, then decided to take his own life. He thought it would be a liberation, instead it was the worst of the sentences. Because Antonio - the name is fictional - immediately after ingesting the poison he changed his mind. He was afraid, he thought of his loved ones. He called 112 in panic: "Help, I've swallowed something, hurry up." But soon it was not enough: help arrived too late. There was nothing for Antonio to do. When the paramedics entered the rented room in the b & b, two days ago, the nineteen year old was lifeless. The case has ended in the prosecutor's office. An autopsy will be arranged tomorrow.

THE POISON

At the center of the investigation is poison: investigators want to establish how it was possible to import it into Italy under the table. Weeks ago, Antonio ordered that banned and deadly substance from Poland: sodium nitrite.. When the poison had arrived, probably sent by post, the student had booked the roomFor some months the boy had problems and had started to be followed by a psychiatrist. He suffered from depression, he could no longer find meaning in the days that seemed to him to always flow the same and suffocating. In the last few days, those close to him thought he had recovered, but Antonio had been planning his end for some time. He was determined, he believed it was the only solution to free himself from the evil that oppressed him. That belief, which lasted for days, had pushed him into the preparation stages: web searches to see what the effects of the substance were. Then the choice of the room to rent to end his young life. In the end, the fateful day had come. But all those certainties were gone in minutes, after taking the poison. Antonio had changed his mind, he had regretted it. But it was too late now.
Any link about spoiler. Where did u find that

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Any link about spoiler. Where did u find that
Go to post 173 above these and read the 5 posts before this one. It was provided by someone who knew him