• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lollypop24

Apr 5, 2022
I'm going to take SN tonight with no anti-emetic or benzodiazapine. Just 25g of sodium nitrite. I'll wait for my partner to fall asleep and then I'll drink it
If anyone has any tips or advice, I'd be grateful

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Emmie, Dead Meat and 6 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
First, I'm sorry about your mom. I lost my mom a short time ago, too, although she was much older than your mom. Second, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be posting pictures of yourself while stating publicly that you are considering suicide. It can get you in trouble if someone recognizes you, like institutionalized. Third, I would try Dramamine for an anti-emetic as the other poster said. It's for nausea and vomiting from motion sickness, but may help some, maybe not as well as a prescription AE, but some. Should be available OTC, hopefully. Not sure in UK, but worth checking. Good luck and I'm sorry you are at this point in your life. I hope you find the peace that you need and deserve.

Reactions: Lollypop24
Upvote 0