• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
When exactly should you drink the second glass of SN?
I've seen someone saying you should drink it if you vomit within the first 10 minutes after you drink SN. Does it matter how much you vomit? Should you still drink it if you vomit just a little?

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
i think it's hard to say. i'm sure how much and how soon you threw up definitely plays a factor. people usually have that second cup as a backup so if you're conscious and able to think about that second cup i'd assume you'd need it?

Reactions: Roadrunner, M3lancholia and everythingoes
M3lancholia

M3lancholia

Hold my hand. Close your eyes 💕
Jun 28, 2024
I agree, if you throw up pretty quickly then have the second cup. I think it's absorbed quite quickly and the amount we're taking is more than we need anyway - but makes passing out quicker. If you're still conscious at 10-15 mins then take the second cup.
I wish this could all be simpler with no worries! 🤗

• Hugs
Reactions: JKFleck, Roadrunner and everythingoes