• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
I wish I could take it mixed with chocolate but I plan to ctb in a rural area not at home . I wouldn't be able to eat it straight after forming the bullet as my location is 30 mins drive then another short period of walking
Why would that stop you? Melt the chocolate, mix in the SN and allow to cool. Don't even need to freeze it IMO. Form into whatever shape you want then it stays solid at room temperature. Unless you live somewhere so hot that normal temperatures melts chocolate in which case you carry a couple of bottles of chilled water which will easily keep cold for 30 minutes. Am I missing something?
I agree.

I like chocolate and I like salt, so best final meal ever :sunglasses:
Just for you Busdriver!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Busdriver and Jumper Geo
MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
HAHAHAHA! :pfff:

N, which is Sodium Pentobarbital, is also a salt. If I could have N that way and would die immediately after, I would suck THE HELL OUT OF THOSE BALLS! :love::sunglasses:
You and me both my friend. I'd suck the devil's dick if his cum was N...

• Yay!
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, shrek34, Busdriver and 1 other person
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
In the scheme of things 50ml of SN is only 1.75 ounces, which is approximately the size of a bar shot of alcohol, but unless you're a lush a shot of alcohol tastes significantly worse. The potential puking factor associated with SN has nothing to do with the taste.. it's just your body rejecting it.

Are people really tripping balls over the taste? If you're that freaked out about the taste, I guess you could chase it with a lime or go all Betty Crocker on it. Technically speaking it's not ideal to drink SN with a lime, but if you're trippin about the taste, the acid from the lime shouldn't negatively effect it that much. Me personally, I'm more nervous about the moment it works it's way down, rather than the taste in my mouth.
Sounds delish really... But how do you NUKE coconut oil for 1 min? O_o
Unless you're going for coconut lava.

Last edited:
SofieSofie

SofieSofie

Mar 12, 2021
Would it be possible maybe to freeze SN in mini ice cubes as they're relatively easy to swallow I guess?
As it is a salt it may be hard or impossible to freeze.
I was searching online for the freezing point but so far not found it.
Anyone has info on that?

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Alternatively, one could purchase empty capsules and fill them with the measured quantity. I've got a bunch of capsules I don't need - DM if interested - ebay (where I got mine) and amazon also good sources.

Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
My God, chocolate-flavored SN, this person was MAD, :ohhhh:

Cheers

Jumper Seoirse

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver