• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Thanks @Suez for your help and expert knowledge I think it will work fine as well and I will melt some dark chocolate 85% cocoa and then smother the bullet and then another quick 10 minute freeze to harden it and it's ready to swallow, it's not being exposed to freezing temperatures for long periods but I will do a test run with pictures using salt.

This is what I and @C_F where wondering do you think using one large tea spoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil will effect the absorption from the fats and acid this is what @Quarky00 said below, it will be really interesting to get a few expert opinions.
  • What I said was true for sugars, but that is not the case with oil. 1 spoon of coconut oil is 14g of oil and that's a whopping 121 calories, not to mention that fats are harder (slower) on the intestines. That's basically NO for oil. This is why ice cream was pretty much eliminated. @Jumper Geo oil suggestion will definitely slow down SN intake, and could even increase discomfort (ingesting oil while GI in toxic distress). I'm not sure how bad it would be, and I won't say it will cause SN to fail, nor that it is a good practice. I wouldn't do it.
  • As for papers that's cellulose which is overall harder for the GI tract. More mechanical breakdown by stomach (churning) and overall more time in big intestines (that's not important for us-- too late). But a rolling paper is such a tiny thing. One Rizla pack is around 1g with 50 papers, so one would weight 0.02g. Would that amount of cellulose slow down digestion? I don't think so.
It will be a tasty way CTB :haha:

Thanks again everyone.

Cheers

Geo
Coconut oil is high in certain saturated fats. Known as a high fat food, Coconut oil contains 14 grams of fat per tablespoon, (13 of them saturated). These fats have different effects in the body compared with most other dietary fats. Most dietary fats are categorized as long-chain triglycerides (LCTs), while coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are shorter fatty acid chains.When you eat MCTs, they are immediately transported from the digestive tract into the liver. Without needing bile to be metabolized. They are then used for energy rather than being stored in the body like other types of fats. Because of the way in which MCTs are used there is no strain on the digestive system. So concerns that there could be interactions with SN I think would be unlikely given that the oil goes straight to the liver without the need for metabolism. WRT I really cant see that a few papers would be of any real problems for the digestive tract, Im sure most peoples digestive tracts have had to deal with more toxic substances than a few Rizla papers over the years? So Ceo I think you know the answer to that, you most certainly dont need a scientific opinion on that one :)

• Love
Reactions: y0dha, C_F and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
@Suez @C_F @Quarky00

GOOD NEWS

Thank you everyone for helping me research this new SN method, it's really GOOD news, I can use this to ctb and it will bypass my mouth, tongue and throat and I won't experience the horrible salty taste and the gag reflex.I new the Rizla paper wouldn't cause any problem with digestion, I was reassuring someone else.

I won't go overboard with the celebrations just a small firework display, balloons and of course a Woohoo, :haha:

The YUM YUM method is available to use now, just need to muster up the courage to use it, :haha: supplies are ordered.

Cheers Geo

Attachments

• Celebration Fireworks.jpg
    Celebration Fireworks.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Celebrating with balloons.jpg
    Celebrating with balloons.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 36
  • Woohoo.jpg
    Woohoo.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: y0dha, SSlostallhope, MsMaudlin and 2 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
The yummy taste could urge to eat back your own vomit as an extra bonus. The road to addiction is wide large and deserted. The bus wheels can cross the line comfortably. This is quite an invention

• Love
Reactions: C_F and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
The yummy taste could urge to eat back your own vomit as an extra bonus. The road to addiction is wide large and deserted. The bus wheels can cross the line comfortably. This is quite an invention

I'm still worried I love dark chocolate and I will cover it in 85% cocoa the trouble is I might get the taste and don't want to swallow.

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Coconut oil is high in certain saturated fats. Known as a high fat food, Coconut oil contains 14 grams of fat per tablespoon, (13 of them saturated). These fats have different effects in the body compared with most other dietary fats. Most dietary fats are categorized as long-chain triglycerides (LCTs), while coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are shorter fatty acid chains.When you eat MCTs, they are immediately transported from the digestive tract into the liver. Without needing bile to be metabolized. They are then used for energy rather than being stored in the body like other types of fats. Because of the way in which MCTs are used there is no strain on the digestive system. So concerns that there could be interactions with SN I think would be unlikely given that the oil goes straight to the liver without the need for metabolism.
While I agree with the description of MCTs , I disagree with the
(a) the notion they do not undergo metabolism ,
(b) won't strain GI in these specific circumstances -- poisoning .

By the way, I'm actually using MCTs due to my systematic GI problems and they do wonders :wink:

• MCTs passively diffuse from the GI tract to the portal system (longer fatty acids are absorbed into the lymphatic system) without requirement for modification like long-chain fatty acids
  • MCTs do not require bile salts for digestion.
  • Patients who have malnutrition are treated with MCTs because MCTs do not require energy for absorption, use, or storage.
  • Due to their ability to be absorbed rapidly by the body, medium-chain triglycerides have found use in the treatment of a variety of malabsorption ailments.
  1. MCTs are said to be rapidly and efficiently absorbed -- compared to other fats.
  2. The fact that something is 'easily absorbed' doesn't make it okay with SN ingestion. For example water is the most easily absorbed substance (minutes) -- but too much water harms SN.
  3. LCT and MCT increased gastric volume.
  4. Everything requires stomach churning and intestinal motility -- even if MCTs do not require energy for absorbption (no need for bile or modification) more substance requires more physical work.
  5. MCTs will not be absorbed within 5m. SN needs to be absorbed instantly. Thus MCTs will slow down SN absorption.

It can cause diarrhea when taken on an empty stomach , which is our situation exactly . Though diarrhea is not common and not a problem with SN (suggested Milk of Magnesia is mildly diuretic), and although I do not consider this as a likely problem , it's presence in the GI tract should not be discounted. I.e. it may not be very harmful but shouldn't be taken without consideration.
Dietary intake of MCT oil can cause significant gastrointestinal distress, such as diarrhea, vomiting, bloating and cramping, because it is metabolized differently than LCTs. Whereas most studies reporting these symptoms found they were experienced by individuals with very high-fat diets or who took MCT oil on an empty stomach, others studies indicated MCT oil was well-tolerated.

Another source also states
The oil has the natural sweet taste of coconut and contains 92% of saturated fatty acids (in the form of triglycerides); most of these (about 70%) are medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs)
So while MCTs may be easier to digest, what about the other 30%? The LCTs and other fats in coconut oil def slow digestion..... The question is how much.

I don't trust healthline at all, but they say
Coconut oil is made from copra, the kernel or meat of coconuts. It's the richest natural source of MCTs — they comprise about 54% of the fat in copra. Coconut oil naturally contains MCTs, namely 42% lauric acid, 7% caprylic acid, and 5% capric acid . In addition to the MCTs, coconut oil contains LCTs and unsaturated fats. Lauric acid behaves more like an LCT in terms of its slow digestion and absorption.

OP suggested to use 2 tablespoons -- so that's 2x14g of oil which amounts to 242 calories -- that's not a small snack but a meal now.

As I have said I cannot reach a conclusive conclusion. It does not interact with SN but I don't know if it won't slow down, I believe it will. There's a lot of research on MCTs that I haven't read.

More info

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sizzlingfootnote, SmellyRat, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
While I agree with the description of MCTs , I disagree with the
(a) the notion they do not undergo metabolism ,
(b) won't strain GI in these specific circumstances -- poisoning .

By the way, I'm actually using MCTs due to my systematic GI problems and they do wonders :wink:

1. MCTs are said to be rapidly and efficiently absorbed -- compared to other fats.
  2. The fact that something is 'easily absorbed' doesn't make it okay with SN ingestion. For example water is the most easily absorbed substance (minutes) -- but too much water harms SN.
  3. LCT and MCT increased gastric volume.
  4. Everything requires stomach churning and intestinal motility -- even if MCTs do not require energy for absorbption (no need for bile or modification) more substance requires more physical work.
  5. MCTs will not be absorbed within 5m. SN needs to be absorbed instantly. Thus MCTs will slow down SN absorption.

It can cause diarrhea when taken on an empty stomach , which is our situation exactly . Though diarrhea is not common and not a problem with SN (suggested Milk of Magnesia is mildly diuretic), and although I do not consider this as a likely problem , it's presence in the GI tract should not be discounted. I.e. it may not be very harmful but shouldn't be taken without consideration.

Another source also states

So while MCTs may be easier to digest, what about the other 30%? The LCTs and other fats in coconut oil def slow digestion..... The question is how much.

I don't trust healthline at all, but they say

OP suggested to use 2 tablespoons -- so that's 2x14g of oil which amounts to 242 calories -- that's not a small snack but a meal now.

As I have said I cannot reach a conclusive conclusion. It does not interact with SN but I don't know if it won't slow down, I believe it will. There's a lot of research on MCTs that I haven't read.

More info

tenor.gif

Firstly like the crazy coconut, lol secondly your just mean spoiling my celebration, lol I have been searching for ways to increase the absorption rate of SN for example heating the oil first for an hour, but I reduced the amount of coconut oil to one teaspoon but this is trial and error when I have my supplies I will run some tests.

Ok new method, lol hear me out chewing hubba bubba sugar free, use a AA battery to mould an oblong shape make sure there is plenty of over lap, let it dry out and go a little hard you could use a Rizla to dab to remove moisture, then pour in your SN and then push together to seal and leave to go hard or you can chill it. Bubble gum goes hard so it will be sealed and will open up when it's wet and warm, shall I get my celebration fireworks ready, lol.

Still YUM YUM CBT and you can still cover it in chocolate but the gum comes with some lovely fruity flavours, lol

Amazon product ASIN B002Y0IOAM

Remember people have died from accidental overdose who never followed Stan's guide.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Couldn't one just numb their tongue with peppermint extract and ice, then use a straw? Has anyone tried that with salt taste?

Reactions: autumnal and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Couldn't one just numb their tongue with peppermint extract and ice, then use a straw? Has anyone tried that with salt taste?

People have tried numbing there tongue but still get the gag reflex and said using a straw helped but some people don't like the idea as they think it takes to long.

Reactions: _Minsk
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Ok new method, lol hear me out chewing hubba bubba sugar free, use a AA battery to mould an oblong shape make sure there is plenty of over lap, let it dry out and go a little hard you could use a Rizla to dab to remove moisture, then pour in your SN and then push together to seal and leave to go hard or you can chill it. Bubble gum goes hard so it will be sealed and will open up when it's wet and warm, shall I get my celebration fireworks ready, lol.
:haha:
Omg !

You should write a book "Jumper's Yum Yum Ctb Recipes". Will be a hit on Amazon :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: sarahlouise and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
:haha:
Omg !

You should write a book "Jumper's Yum Yum Ctb Recipes". Will be a hit on Amazon :pfff:

Did you like my bubble gum SN bomb, :haha: :haha: :haha: I have to order some now just for educational purposes to test it.

Reactions: Quarky00
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Test 1, Check out Test 2 below impressive results

Please see the photographs below I weighed 30 grams of bicarbonate of soda mixed with 30 grams of 78% cocoa dark chocolate, I am please to say I could reduce the dark chocolate down to 20 grams and use a 100% cocoa dark chocolate with no added sugar.

This was my first attempt and I was surprised by how much there was I used tin foil to shape it, but I had to change to a larger piece and I doubled up to make it more secure, I then put it in the freezer for 10 minutes which I am pleased to say it came out rock hard, I broke it down into 5 pieces and I tested the smaller piece by putting it in my mouth and sucked on it gently 3 times before swallowing it and I couldn't taste the bicarbonate of soda, so the salty taste has been neutralised.

Originally I was going to add an additional coat which would make sure it had that chocolate taste so if I reduced it down to 20 grams after it comes out of the freezer I could smother it in chocolate and freeze it again for 5 minutes to harden it, to give me that YUM YUM CTB.

I forgot to shape the new tin foil so it wasn't bullet shaped and I submerged the rest in warm water and it dissolved within 4 minutes with a bit of gentle stirring.

Edit: https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-happens-if-you-swallow-gum-4153985

OK this is where @Quarky00 comes in and spoils my fun so I have not attached any fireworks, balloons or a woohoo,:haha: :haha: :haha: any thoughts @Suez @C_F

Thanks

Geo

Attachments

• Chocolate SN 1.jpg
    Chocolate SN 1.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Chocolate SN 2.jpg
    Chocolate SN 2.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Chocolate SN 3.jpg
    Chocolate SN 3.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Chocolate SN 4.jpg
    Chocolate SN 4.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Chocolate SN 5.jpg
    Chocolate SN 5.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Reactions: SmellyRat and InTheAirTonight
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Chocolate SN does sound delicious :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat, Busdriver and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Test 2

OK I am really pleased with these results I reduced the bicarbonate of soda down to 25 grams and the dark chocolate down to 10 grams it took a while to mix it but hey presto it worked as you can see by the pictures below, it was much easier to shape, I put it in the freezer for 5 minutes and it was hard I did a taste test on the small piece, I gently sucked it and it was fine no taste i sucked it again and the salty taste came through so I could have covered it in chocolate and put it in the freezer for a couple of minutes or swallowed it.

I have photographed them next to a AA duracell battery. I may make it longer and thinner so I can cut them in half and just swallow the two pieces quickly.

Wheres my wonderful experts @Quarky00 @Suez @C_F

Edit: This is what Stan's guide say's. The aim is to flood your bloodstream with the right amount of SN as quickly as possible so you do not feel any symptoms for any longer than you need to. This is why using the SN in water is recommended above any other method. Some people use a strong mouthwash to numb their tongue and tastebuds before or after drinking the SN. Or a small piece of confectionery to remove the taste afterwards.

The stomach does some of the hard work. It mixes food with acids and churns it pretty violently until the food is turned into a slurry of juices and solids. That slurry is drained into about 20 feet of small intestines. In the small intestines, the solid matter continues to break down with the help of bacteria in the gut. Different nutrients are absorbed through the small intestines, but water mostly stays in the slurry to make it easier to move through the system.

Thanks

Geo.

Attachments

• 25 grams SN and 10 grams chocolate 1.jpg
    25 grams SN and 10 grams chocolate 1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 25 grams SN and 10 grams chocolate 2.jpg
    25 grams SN and 10 grams chocolate 2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Reactions: sarahlouise
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Test 1

Please see the photographs below I weighed 30 grams of bicarbonate of soda mixed with 30 grams of 78% cocoa dark chocolate, I am please to say I could reduce the dark chocolate down to 20 grams and use a 100% cocoa dark chocolate with no added sugar.

This was my first attempt and I was surprised by how much there was I used tin foil to shape it, but I had to change to a larger piece and I doubled up to make it more secure, I then put it in the freezer for 10 minutes which I am pleased to say it came out rock hard, I broke it down into 5 pieces and I tested the smaller piece by putting it in my mouth and sucked on it gently 3 times before swallowing it and I couldn't taste the bicarbonate of soda, so the salty taste has been neutralised.

Originally I was going to add an additional coat which would make sure it had that chocolate taste so if I reduced it down to 20 grams after it comes out of the freezer I could smother it in chocolate and freeze it again for 5 minutes to harden it, to give me that YUM YUM CTB.

I forgot to shape the new tin foil so it wasn't bullet shaped and I submerged the rest in warm water and it dissolved within 4 minutes with a bit of gentle stirring.

Edit: https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-happens-if-you-swallow-gum-4153985

OK this is where @Quarky00 comes in and spoils my fun so I have not attached any fireworks, balloons or a woohoo,:haha: :haha: :haha: any thoughts @Suez @C_F

Thanks

Geo
Congratulations Celebrate GIF - Congratulations Celebrate Fireworks - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
Couldnt find anything with balloons as well sorry!. Hey so funny...... That Lindt Chocolate is the only chocolate that i eat., also 75%

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Couldnt find anything with balloons as well sorry!. Hey so funny...... That Lindt Chocolate is the only chocolate that i eat., also 75%

I was well impressed in Test 2 I used 25 grams bicarbonate of soda and 10 grams of dark chocolate and it worked and it was smaller I used a broom handle to shape the foil.

Thanks for you help

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Why can't we put the SN in simple syrup or have some sugar in the water? Sweetness would mask the taste.

Of course chocolate is awesomer.

Last edited:
june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
Firstly like the crazy coconut, lol secondly your just mean spoiling my celebration, lol I have been searching for ways to increase the absorption rate of SN for example heating the oil first for an hour, but I reduced the amount of coconut oil to one teaspoon but this is trial and error when I have my supplies I will run some tests.

Still YUM YUM CBT and you can still cover it in chocolate but the gum comes with some lovely fruity flavours, lol

Amazon product ASIN B002Y0IOAM

Remember people have died from accidental overdose who never followed Stan's guide.

Cheers

Geo
Hey Geo! I'm a biomedical scientist with concentrations in nutritional science. I do agree with quark's conclusion. Maybe try adding 0 calorie drink flavoring to 100ml water and 20 grams of normal table salt and check to see how you tolerate. That's my plan

Cashewmilk

Cashewmilk

Specialist
Mar 10, 2020
I remember reading the first few "successes" on the Google docs compilation, 2 members stated that a chaser is recommended, candy or something. In the failures, many members reported the horrible salty taste but it didn't seem they used a chaser. 1 member used capsules and if I remember correctly he was found but it was effective but he got medical treatment. The capsules should be more researched imo.

Reactions: Midnight-rain
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Watch out for the citric or ascorbic acid in there...

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Hey Geo! I'm a biomedical scientist with concentrations in nutritional science. I do agree with quark's conclusion. Maybe try adding 0 calorie drink flavoring to 100ml water and 20 grams of normal table salt and check to see how you tolerate. That's my plan

Hi June,

Usually I have to speak to a lady before they try to kill me, lol, In test 2, I used 25g of bicarbonate of soda and a small amount of dark chocolate surely that would have no effect if it was pure SN, people have eaten chocolate after drinking SN to get rid of the taste.

Cheers

Geo

june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
Hi June,

Usually I have to speak to a lady before they try to kill me, lol, In test 2, I used 25g of bicarbonate of soda and a small amount of dark chocolate surely that would have no effect if it was pure SN, people have eaten chocolate after drinking SN to get rid of the taste.

Cheers

Geo
Can you stay and be resident head chef? I like your creativity, you're already doing that with your snackies

• Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I remember reading the first few "successes" on the Google docs compilation, 2 members stated that a chaser is recommended, candy or something. In the failures, many members reported the horrible salty taste but it didn't seem they used a chaser. 1 member used capsules and if I remember correctly he was found but it was effective but he got medical treatment. The capsules should be more researched imo.

You could check out this thread

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

Cheers

Geo

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm not an SN expert or scientifically minded so I don't know the chemical reactions but I think this is an easier way to swallow the SN powder and all you need is some Organic Coconut Oil, it will dissolve quickly once swallowed, I don't think you will get any gagging reflex from the salty taste, especially if it's coated in chocolate.

If you are scientifically minded would you mind doing some research and tell me if the SN will be fine to mix with Organic Coconut Oil and if the SN will degrade by being chilled in order to shape them into a bullet. I have been reading all the information I can find and I think it will be fine but i'm not a scientist.

Edit: Not being funny but instead of Coconut Oil you could replace it with Dark Chocolate as you can nuke it and when chilled becomes hard again, the reason they never used it in the video is because she was using it to go up your bum not swallow it.

Step by Step Guide

1, Weigh 30 grams of SN powder
2, Measure 1 table spoon of Organic Coconut Oil
3, Nuke the Organic Coconut Oil for 15 seconds and check may need another 15 seconds
4, Mix in with the SN powder
5, Quick freeze for 5 minutes
6 Remove from the freezer
7, Shape them into 1, 2 or 3 bullets (So Easy To Swallow)
8, Swallow immediately with 50 ML water or refrigerate for later.

Optional

1, Nuke some chocolate for 15 seconds and check may need another 15 seconds
2, Smother SN and Coconut Oil bullet or bullets in Chocolate
3, Quick freeze for 5 minutes
4, YUM, YUM and CTB, lol.

Amazon product ASIN B01M0LGD6A
Nuking Chocolate

Cheers

Geo

Fentanyl chocolate covered suppositories might be even better than SN suppositories.

Last edited:
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
fuck all that noise why dont you just melt some nutella and mix it in?

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Fentanyl chocolate covered suppositories might be even better than SN suppositories.

Yes I wouldn't mind some coconut Carfentanil suppositories or even some chocolate covered treats, lol.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Haha that's a great video, everyone will think that's where I got my idea from now, South parks Chefs Chocolate Salty Balls.

Cheers

Geo
fuck all that noise why dont you just melt some nutella and mix it in?

The trick was to use a dark organic chocolate 78% cocoa so it's low in fat and sugar so it doesn't interfere with the SN digestion, I got it down to one small square of 10g, nutella as a lot of sugar I think it would work but I'm not an expert. Let me know if you try it.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
If you ever need a quick knock me out,
Just stuck my baaalls, in your moooouuth!

:pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Love