Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
anyone else just want revenge. for their parents for being shit. i know its awful and it makes me a bad person. but why treat me like shit when alive and let me rot in the darkest shithole? i want my mom to feel this. alone for this its worth going through the worst anxiety ever. im so angry and sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: searchingfreedom, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not exactly against my parents but I do want revenge against this world. It's so unfair and people are so mean!

Reactions: searchingfreedom, Sprite_Geist, Ramirez and 2 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
it's impossible for anyone who's been disrespected and abused by a tacitly conniving natural social order not to have thoughts of revenge...that would be psychologically abnormal.

Reactions: woxihuanni, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
it's impossible for anyone who's been disrespected and abused by a tacitly conniving natural social order not to have thoughts of revenge...that would be psychologically abnormal.
i dont know what that means cuz im very drunk.. but yeah we need revenge. I dont care how much of a bad person I die as. cant let this go unawsered.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Disappointered
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Unfortunately you can't make your mom feel what you feel. You can get revenge, but even better is consequences. Is there a natural consequence for her actions that she hasn't experienced? Like, say, if you had to keep her secrets and she got to have a good public image, then out her. What would she dread most having happen as a consequence? What has she been protected from, and have you been responsible for keeping her protected, carrying a burden that isn't yours?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Sometimes I wish for bad things to happen to my mom for given birth to me and for being so abusive and manipulative.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Unfortunately you can't make your mom feel what you feel. You can get revenge, but even better is consequences. Is there a natural consequence for her actions that she hasn't experienced? Like, say, if you had to keep her secrets and she got to have a good public image, then out her. What would she dread most having happen as a consequence? What has she been protected from, and have you been responsible for keeping her protected, carrying a burden that isn't yours?
guys im really drunk im sorry. i dont get much of it. all i know is she didnt protect me when it mattered. why not protect your children from abuse. i dont get it.

Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
Sorry, but any parent fucked up enough to abuse their kids isn't going to feel any regret for their death. Live or die for yourself.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Sorry, but any parent fucked up enough to abuse their kids isn't going to feel any regret for their death. Live or die for yourself.
oh i see. wish it was different. guess itll just be for me then.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
guys im really drunk im sorry. i dont get much of it. all i know is she didnt protect me when it mattered. why not protect your children from abuse. i dont get it.
Because some people believe abuse in some way or another makes people hardened and more prepared for life.

Unfortunately I believe that mindset is correct, but the abuse can either break or make that individual and it boils down to a lot of factors.

Last edited: