• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mischief_tofu

mischief_tofu

Mar 14, 2024
Does anyone know any website that ships SN to Romania? Maybe a website from Europe? If it's against the rules, maybe you can PM me? At the moment, SN seems the best option for me, but I'm afraid the sources I have are not reliable.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
i can provide sn and n for both dm me im in bulgaria

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Should be possible to travel to Poland to get it online

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
not n. but sn but news posted an article of a girl suicide so i will have to not share a source
i see i said n but i founf out my plug didnt sell it i shouldnt have written n then but no matter anyway but i wanted to clarify
so i make little sense in english but i was dumb when i said n and the sn is in risk to disclose for now

Last edited:
phoebonebe

phoebonebe

bone bag tagged 'phoebe'
Sep 28, 2023
Does anyone know any website that ships SN to Romania? Maybe a website from Europe? If it's against the rules, maybe you can PM me? At the moment, SN seems the best option for me, but I'm afraid the sources I have are not reliable.
hello! if you got a source please send it to me

S

sami1839

Mar 30, 2024
from what county are you from, if you dont mind answering ofc

nixolab

nixolab

Apr 24, 2024
Hey, I just recently ordered SN and received it however will have to test it, to see if it's the real stuff! It's so crazy how hard it is to get this stuff

H

HallwayHugger

May 10, 2024
Hey, I'm from Romania too and looking for SN. How's the search going?

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Hey, I just recently ordered SN and received it however will have to test it, to see if it's the real stuff! It's so crazy how hard it is to get this stuff
Hey could you pm me with the source?