MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
I think when the time comes soon I'll choose private. Somewhere in the woods by myself.

However sometimes I think about jumping off the bridge or killing myself in an accident just so people can pretend to give a shit.

But that's bullshit. I don't want people to care. Just sometimes. What I really want is to be better. Sympathy is just a bandaid. I'm so fucked. I have to die. I wish I would just go through with it already. Jumping would be so painful and I can't afford a gun right now. Nor do I have a place to hide it really for the time being. I think if I would do it I'd have to have the want and the funds right then and there. Can walk out with a shotgun same day. Hopefully soon the stars will align.

I wish drug ODs were more predictable. I love getting high. Maybe I'll get my hands on some fentanyl.

• Hugs
Reactions: HereTomorrow, QuartziteGlitter, CharmingFuneral and 1 other person
QuartziteGlitter

QuartziteGlitter

Forgotten shard
Apr 27, 2023
Desperation leads many of us to the rim of deaths we do not deserve. These thoughts, I try to push away. Personally wouldn't want anyone looking at my corpse, especially not if it can be quickly understood as a suicide death.

But then again. There might be one day, when one hits their lowest, that such minutiae do not matter; one day in which the end can finally come with no adjacent doubts.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Private is always best. No reason to drag others into your story.

A

athiestjoe

Student
Sep 24, 2024
I am strongly leaning to private, the only public would be if it was an outstandingly high jump and due to necessity I needed to do it public by virtue of a jump but even then I would try to do it when it isn't light outside and as few people were around as possible. Even though I don't give a crap about my existence and I know a few people will be traumatized when finding me, I don't want to unecessarily mess up other people by witnessing it. With that said I respect anyone's decision and don't like to press my own views on them given I've experienced enough of judgement from people myself so I try to not judge others.

I hope you find serenity & peace.