eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
Kind of crazy how people will try to find a romantic partner on here of all placesโ€ฆ
people in vulnerable positions are easier to manipulate, plus "broken bird syndrome", plus some ppl here have little to no self awareness, plus theres a bunch of incels here

Reactions: Homulily
mango-meridian

mango-meridian

Apr 5, 2024
I was shocked to learn this site had a CTB partners megathread. Seems like a bad idea for a variety of reasons. One I haven't seen mentioned is that it seems like a very direct way to degrade the site's reputation or even get sued. "We provided a thread/platform where people can find CTB partners!"

On a related note, I have a much more positive view of the recovery partners megathread. I don't see as many incentives there to lie about who you are and what your intentions are. But willing to hear bad experiences and things to watch out for with that as well.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I was shocked to learn this site had a CTB partners megathread. Seems like a bad idea for a variety of reasons. One I haven't seen mentioned is that it seems like a very direct way to degrade the site's reputation or even get sued. "We provided a thread/platform where people can find CTB partners!"

On a related note, I have a much more positive view of the recovery partners megathread. I don't see as many incentives there to lie about who you are and what your intentions are. But willing to hear bad experiences and things to watch out for with that as well.
There has already been a case where some dude used it to lure two women from here and then proceeded to rape them and attempted to murder them.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: CatLvr and divinemistress36
Homulily

Homulily

Witch of the Mortal World
Jun 1, 2023
There has already been a case where some dude used it to lure two women from here and then proceeded to rape them and attempted to murder them.
That's disgusting.
It sickens me to know that people like this exist.

C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
I ask, for the bazillonth time today alone, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?? ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ