• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
NB: Please note that any responses to this ought not be considered spurring or encouraging suicide - just providing factual information for consenting adults to do with as they please. If you're uncomfortable providing or witnessing the exchange of such information, kindly exit the page. I will do this whether you offer your input or not - merely trying to sort out the details and determine the lowest risk of failure and fucking up my life.

I aim to combine CNS depression from polysubstance intake with a mechanical method - debating between jumping (20 metres, water below), lying down before a train, and either shallow water or regular drowning (post-substance intake). Only learnt of SWD recently from this site - so my knowledge is limited - seen posts saying alcohol etc would be counterproductive as the goal in SWD is hyperventilating. Wouldn't a stimulant such as coke or meth/amfetamin help in that case?

Hopefully someone with greater pharmacokinetic understanding than I will chime in regarding the inducers and inhibitors aspect. Responses from anyone with a modicum of reasoning ability welcome - which method combination (of the possibilities I mention herein) do you think would be most effective and why? Thank you in advance.

Currently leaning toward regular drowning as that involves no competing mechanisms - as seems to be the case with SWD - and there is lesser likelihood of interference (jump site is along train route - in either case, too many people around - unless I go at an odd hour). My only qualm with that is that the water will be freezing - temperature here has been -3 degrees or lower - highest recently was 8 and that was at midday. I fear that I will get one cm of skin wet and turn tail. At least with jumping there is no going back once your feet leave the platform. I hate to admit, but I am a coward - I don't believe I would actually make the jump.

Relevant inducers and inhibitors - items with asterisk are ones to which I have especial access and thus interest:

Cannabidiol - CYP2D6 inhibitor, avoid starting at T-4320, reintroduce at T-20 (?) ROA depending
*Glutathione - CYP2D6 inducer and CYP3A4 inhibitor, investigate further
Vitamin D - CYP3A4 inducer, avoid starting at T-4320
Pomegranate juice - CYP3A4 inhibitor
Starvation - CYP3A4 inducer, avoid beyond T-4320
Valerian - CYP3A4 inhibitor, investigate further
Vitamin B3 (niacin/amide) - CYP3A4 inhibitor and CYP2D6 inhibitor
*Trazodone - CYP3A4 substrate, investigate further

My proposed schedule is as follows. Items in bold are those I have not yet obtained - whole or in part. Time counts backward in minutes from the moment of last action.

T-4320 grapefruit juice 200mL thrice daily (CYP3A4 inhibitor)

T-80
  • two eggs, avocado, two white grapefruits with fibre, 1.48g black pepper (211mg x 7), 1.42g turmeric (284mg x 5) (CYP3A4 inhibitors, increased bioavailability of lipophilic substances)
  • 200mL white grapefruit juice with pulp (CYP3A4 inhibitor)
  • 250mL quinine / tonic water (CYP2D6 inhibitor, lengthens QT interval)
  • 4mg ondansetron x 1 (3 flip 5) (30 min til comeup, 2hr til peak) (CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 substrate)
  • travel (it takes about 60 minutes entirely by foot to get to my proposed location - all potential methods are in roughly the same area - 25 minutes cycling - however, some walking is required due to fence enclosure)
T-60
  • 800mg cimetidine 200mg x 4 po (35 min til comeup, 2hr til peak) (weak CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 inhibitor)
  • 500mg naproxen x 1
  • 50mL bismuth subsalicylate
  • 4mg ondansetron x 1 (CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 substrate)
T-35
  • 150mL bismuth subsalicylate
  • 30mg dextromethorphan HBr 5mg x 6 (CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 substrate)
  • 50mg dimenhydrinate 50mg x 1
  • 24mg chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg x 6 (CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 substrate)
  • 50mg diphenhydramine 25mg x 2 (CYP2D6 inhibitor)
  • 3.3g sodium bicarbonate 550mg x 6 (taken now so as not to interfere with food digestion, but to prepare pH to decrease body's ability to excrete the pills)
T-10
  • remainder bismuth subsalicylate
  • 300mg morphine or equivalent (290mg po, 30mg rectal - 15mg in 3mL x 2 syringe) (CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 substrate)
    • 20mg oxycodone 10mg x 2
    • 300mg oxycodone 30mg x 10
  • 370mL (360 scale grams) 80 proof ethanol (330mL po, 40mL rectal) tampon (to prevent expulsion and insure absorption)
  • 40mg alprazolam 2mg x 10 po (CYP3A4 substrate)
  • 2mg alprazolam 1mg x 2 po (CYP3A4 substrate)
  • 4mg clonazepam 2mg x 2 (15 min til comeup, 1 hour til peak) po (CYP3A4 substrate)
T-0
  • 10 breaths hyperventilate - if regular drowning chosen, stand waist-deep so as to reduce the time necessary to swim
  • 2g fentanyl (uncertain as to exact quantity of active ingredient, hence the large amount - much is filler - 2g quota of which I have 1.05g powder comprised of separate batches that each tested F+) whilst holding breath iv 2.5 mL (two rigs) (CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 substrate)
  • jump into water / before train / swim

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, NearlyIrrelevantCake and chainofcommand
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
From what I gather here, the crux of your method involves Benzo's, Morphine, Oxycodone & Fentanyl followed by drowning/jumping/train? And the regimen that comes before is intended to boost the absorbtion & effectiveness... Is this right?

Have you got prior experience with all these drugs? How will you take the Fent, IV or oral? Not knowing the exact potency/quantity of this final step makes for a much higher risk of potential problems.

Also a stimulant like amphetamine/meth will not create hyperventilation and will directly counteract your proposed CNS depressants.

Reactions: fastFWD and myopybyproxy
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
From what I gather here, the crux of your method involves Benzo's, Morphine, Oxycodone & Fentanyl followed by drowning/jumping/train? And the regimen that comes before is intended to boost the absorbtion & effectiveness... Is this right?

Have you got prior experience with all these drugs? How will you take the Fent, IV or oral? Not knowing the exact potency/quantity of this final step makes for a much higher risk of potential problems.

Also a stimulant like amphetamine/meth will not create hyperventilation and will directly counteract your proposed CNS depressants.
Thank you for your response. Yes - either morphine or oxycodone, whichever I can get (seems to be the oxy), to a total of 300mg morphine equivalency.

I have slight experience with the benzos and alcohol separately, one experience with oxy, and none with fentanyl. I'm avoiding any opioids so as to keep my tolerance as low as possible and maximise the chances of an overdose leading to CNS shutdown.

The route of administration is listed next to each substance - apologies if that wasn't more clear. The fent is IV. I have been practising IVing saline 0.9% and believe my technique is up to par. However, I need to take into account the circumstance - freezing cold so veins will be hiding, and drunk and coming up on the pills so will not be steady and likely blow through the vein. Will continue to practise 'levelled up' - as it were - outdoors and whilst various substances (grass, alcohol, aforementioned stimulants) are in effect.

I know that - I meant using stimulants for SWD as they increase blood pressure and heart rate. It increasingly seems a stupid idea - I likely will just party in the months and weeks before I go - but the thought occurred to me upon reading some SWD threads and I wanted to discuss.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, LADY007 and GentleJerk
K

ket

Dec 18, 2021
that's 815 words. sn is 1.

• Yay!
Reactions: Didymus, PreussenBlueJay, Kennish and 2 others
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
that's 815 words. sn is 1.
I fail to see what the word count has to do with surety of success. Any method has its details - pray do tell, would you just inhale SN and hope it would work? I wrote out a list in as much detail as possible to foolproof it from myself when in a poor state of cognitive functioning as well as high and drunk in suboptimal surroundings.

And if you want to play the game of being a pretentious arsehole, SN is actually an abbreviation - sodium nitrite is two words

That said, have you got anything constructive to add? If so, I'd like to hear - read - from you.

Reactions: Alldone
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I'm going to be honest and say I have no idea but it sounds extremely complicated. I assume what you want to do is pass out and die by a more 'violent' method?
This would be my preference too but I have no access to anything but benzos. I think you're making this really complicated but if it will actually work in making you pass out then I guess it is a good thing.
Personally I think drowning is a higher success rate than jumping IF you go at it with weights. Cold water drowning will make death slower as the cold slows down your metabolism but you'll still die if no one rescues you.

Reactions: myopybyproxy
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Shallow water blackout is a troll method imo

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
I'm going to be honest and say I have no idea but it sounds extremely complicated. I assume what you want to do is pass out and die by a more 'violent' method?
This would be my preference too but I have no access to anything but benzos. I think you're making this really complicated but if it will actually work in making you pass out then I guess it is a good thing.
Personally I think drowning is a higher success rate than jumping IF you go at it with weights. Cold water drowning will make death slower as the cold slows down your metabolism but you'll still die if no one rescues you.
From what I've read, SWD is rather peaceful, and even regular drowning would be far from violent given the sedation - but if you mean violent in regards to jump or train then yes. I'd rather not use a violent method - don't think I've the guts or anger required to do it. I'm just tired - want to drift, fade away into nothingness - too passive, I fear, to do it right. N in conjunction with nitrogen would be my first choice but those are too difficult for me to access.

My concern is that I will pass out and fail - then awake with some brain or body damage, or have been found / 'saved' and forced to jump through all the psychiatry hoops yet again, this time with no end in sight due to my methods and freedoms taken away for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for the suggestion - damn, why didn't I think of that myself? I don't think my original post was as clear as I hoped - the jump lands in water, so it would be drowning secondary - I don't anticipate dying on impact. From my understanding, 20m is hardly sufficient to kill on its own, unless one landed at precisely the correct angle or onto a hard solid surface.

Good to know about the cold. I read somewhere on here that the shock from the cold could make death come faster - unsure how long it takes for hypothermia to set in. That's not my primary method but a good backup should the overdose and jump / drowning fail.
Noted. Could you kindly elaborate - what is your reasoning behind the statement?

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021

But that's my method. :haha: I'm able to make myself pass out by alternating between aggressive hyperventilating & holding my breath as long as I can.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and PeacefulTonic
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
But that's my method. :haha: I'm able to make myself pass out by alternating between aggressive hyperventilating & holding my breath as long as I can.
Pass out =/= succeed. One is temporary, the other is forever. For the current incarnation vessel anyhow.

How long do you remain passed out for? How many hyperventilative breaths do you take? How long do you hold your breath before you pass out? Of course there are individual differences - but to generally extrapolate from your experience.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
From what I've read, SWD is rather peaceful, and even regular drowning would be far from violent given the sedation - but if you mean violent in regards to jump or train then yes. I'd rather not use a violent method - don't think I've the guts or anger required to do it. I'm just tired - want to drift, fade away into nothingness - too passive, I fear, to do it right. N in conjunction with nitrogen would be my first choice but those are too difficult for me to access.

My concern is that I will pass out and fail - then awake with some brain or body damage, or have been found / 'saved' and forced to jump through all the psychiatry hoops yet again, this time with no end in sight due to my methods and freedoms taken away for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for the suggestion - damn, why didn't I think of that myself? I don't think my original post was as clear as I hoped - the jump lands in water, so it would be drowning secondary - I don't anticipate dying on impact. From my understanding, 20m is hardly sufficient to kill on its own, unless one landed at precisely the correct angle or onto a hard solid surface.

Good to know about the cold. I read somewhere on here that the shock from the cold could make death come faster - unsure how long it takes for hypothermia to set in. That's not my primary method but a good backup should the overdose and jump / drowning fail.

Noted. Could you kindly elaborate - what is your reasoning behind the statement?
Yes I worry about failing too. Everyone here does, unless you have access to N that worry is always going to be there no matter how foolproof one's plan seems. I mean my ideal method with the resources I have is full suspension plus duct tape so if one fails the other should work. I'll only need 30 mins to an hour but my mind keeps going around with all these impossible failure scenarios even though I have a good rope and a strong beam. That's just a worry we all have. I even made a thread about it today 😆
The hard thing is that no one can reassure us our method will succeed but I think it we stay as logical as we can and check all our steps and equipment thoroughly we can be sure of success. The hardest thing to control for is other people. Luckily I have time alone at home.

Reactions: LADY007
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Yes I worry about failing too. Everyone here does, unless you have access to N that worry is always going to be there no matter how foolproof one's plan seems. I mean my ideal method with the resources I have is full suspension plus duct tape so if one fails the other should work. I'll only need 30 mins to an hour but my mind keeps going around with all these impossible failure scenarios even though I have a good rope and a strong beam. That's just a worry we all have. I even made a thread about it today 😆
The hard thing is that no one can reassure us our method will succeed but I think it we stay as logical as we can and check all our steps and equipment thoroughly we can be sure of success. The hardest thing to control for is other people. Luckily I have time alone at home.
All very true and good points. Thus I'm trying to stay logical by bringing in outside perspectives. On my own, I'd just flail round in circles - panic about failure, talk myself out of it - only to stay on this godforsaken planet months or years longer miserable and wishing every day that I would get cancer or some rare fatal illness. Why must those who fall ill be the ones who (seem to) want to live? Life is a cruel bastard.

Which would you say is most likely to succeed - jumping 20m into water, SWD, or drowning - all other factors being equal (weights used, polysubstance cocktail)? Don't think I'll do train.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
All very true and good points. Thus I'm trying to stay logical by bringing in outside perspectives. On my own, I'd just flail round in circles - panic about failure, talk myself out of it - only to stay on this godforsaken planet months or years longer miserable and wishing every day that I would get cancer or some rare fatal illness. Why must those who fall ill be the ones who (seem to) want to live? Life is a cruel bastard.

Which would you say is most likely to succeed - jumping 20m into water, SWD, or drowning - all other factors being equal (weights used, polysubstance cocktail)? Don't think I'll do train.
Isn't jumping into water and drowning the same? I really wouldn't count on SWB.

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Isn't jumping into water and drowning the same? I really wouldn't count on SWB.
I mean drowning via swimming out to where it is deep - starting on land - versus jumping 20m directly into the deep area. Once I get myself to do it, there will be no backing out with the latter.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I mean drowning via swimming out to where it is deep - starting on land - versus jumping 20m directly into the deep area. Once I get myself to do it, there will be no backing out with the latter.
To be honest if the water is that cold I don't think you'll swim very far out...I think your body will just be like...nope fuck this shit I'm out 😂 sorry...but it's just going to be incredibly hard to make yourself walk into that cold water little by little! That's just my opinion.

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
To be honest if the water is that cold I don't think you'll swim very far out...I think your body will just be like...nope fuck this shit I'm out 😂 sorry...but it's just going to be incredibly hard to make yourself walk into that cold water little by little! That's just my opinion.
You're probably right - but then again I keep circling back - too cowardly to jump. Fuck fuck fuck. Hopefully the alcohol and benzos will give me courage.

Reactions: Ta555
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
I fail to see what the word count has to do with surety of success. Any method has its details - pray do tell, would you just inhale SN and hope it would work? I wrote out a list in as much detail as possible to foolproof it from myself when in a poor state of cognitive functioning as well as high and drunk in suboptimal surroundings.

And if you want to play the game of being a pretentious arsehole, SN is actually an abbreviation - sodium nitrite is two words

That said, have you got anything constructive to add? If so, I'd like to hear - read - from you.

honestly, unless you have sky-high tolerance, fentanyl OD alone is very peaceful, and very easy to achieve. just lock yourself in the bathroom so no one gets in there.

Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Pass out =/= succeed. One is temporary, the other is forever.

Well, duh. I'm not a moron. :)) When you black out because your brain is hypoxic in a body of water, (brain) death occurs in just 2-3 minutes.

https://www.shallowwaterblackoutprevention.org/how-it-happens

"The accidental drowning of a Sacramento area yoga teacher in a shallow pool at Asha Urban Baths has raised questions about Wim Hof's breathing technique that involves hyperventilation before holding the breath for an extended period of time.

The death of Aaron Pappas, 43, follows another accidental drowning a few weeks ago by an Israeli man who was meditating, face down, in a shallow portion of the Yuba River.

Hof's website contains a warning: "Never practice the method near water, before or during diving, swimming, taking a bath or any other place where it might be dangerous to faint."

How many hyperventilative breaths do you take? How long do you hold your breath before you pass out? Of course there are individual differences - but to generally extrapolate from your experience.

It takes me just 5-10 minutes. You alternate between aggressive hyperventilation & breath-holding, you don't hold your breath just once & you have to hold it as long as you can. I've passed out during panic attacks, so maybe my physiology is special in some way, Idk.

Many people don't get that swimming/physical exertion is a very important part of this method - your muscles consume a lot of oxygen when you swim, so you achieve cerebral hypoxia faster + you start to hyperventilate naturally. This is my plan:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-you-would-want-to-die-at.71284/#post-1298926

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: myopybyproxy and little helpers
C

chainofcommand

Oct 27, 2021
Thank you for your response. Yes - either morphine or oxycodone, whichever I can get (seems to be the oxy), to a total of 300mg morphine equivalency.

I have slight experience with the benzos and alcohol separately, one experience with oxy, and none with fentanyl. I'm avoiding any opioids so as to keep my tolerance as low as possible and maximise the chances of an overdose leading to CNS shutdown.

The route of administration is listed next to each substance - apologies if that wasn't more clear. The fent is IV. I have been practising IVing saline 0.9% and believe my technique is up to par. However, I need to take into account the circumstance - freezing cold so veins will be hiding, and drunk and coming up on the pills so will not be steady and likely blow through the vein. Will continue to practise 'levelled up' - as it were - outdoors and whilst various substances (grass, alcohol, aforementioned stimulants) are in effect.

I know that - I meant using stimulants for SWD as they increase blood pressure and heart rate. It increasingly seems a stupid idea - I likely will just party in the months and weeks before I go - but the thought occurred to me upon reading some SWD threads and I wanted to discuss.
I
Don't
NB: Please note that any responses to this ought not be considered spurring or encouraging suicide - just providing factual information for consenting adults to do with as they please. If you're uncomfortable providing or witnessing the exchange of such information, kindly exit the page. I will do this whether you offer your input or not - merely trying to sort out the details and determine the lowest risk of failure and fucking up my life.

I aim to combine CNS depression from polysubstance intake with a mechanical method - debating between jumping (20 metres, water below), lying down before a train, and either shallow water or regular drowning (post-substance intake). Only learnt of SWD recently from this site - so my knowledge is limited - seen posts saying alcohol etc would be counterproductive as the goal in SWD is hyperventilating. Wouldn't a stimulant such as coke or meth/amfetamin help in that case?

Hopefully someone with greater pharmacokinetic understanding than I will chime in regarding the inducers and inhibitors aspect. Responses from anyone with a modicum of reasoning ability welcome - which method combination (of the possibilities I mention herein) do you think would be most effective and why? Thank you in advance.

Currently leaning toward regular drowning as that involves no competing mechanisms - as seems to be the case with SWD - and there is lesser likelihood of interference (jump site is along train route - in either case, too many people around - unless I go at an odd hour). My only qualm with that is that the water will be freezing - temperature here has been -3 degrees or lower - highest recently was 8 and that was at midday. I fear that I will get one cm of skin wet and turn tail. At least with jumping there is no going back once your feet leave the platform. I hate to admit, but I am a coward - I don't believe I would actually make the jump.

Relevant inducers and inhibitors - items with asterisk are ones to which I have especial access and thus interest:

Cannabidiol - CYP2D6 inhibitor, avoid starting at T-4320, reintroduce at T-20 (?) ROA depending
*Glutathione - CYP2D6 inducer and CYP3A4 inhibitor, investigate further
Vitamin D - CYP3A4 inducer, avoid starting at T-4320
Pomegranate juice - CYP3A4 inhibitor
Starvation - CYP3A4 inducer, avoid beyond T-4320
Valerian - CYP3A4 inhibitor, investigate further
Vitamin B3 (niacin/amide) - CYP3A4 inhibitor and CYP2D6 inhibitor
*Trazodone - CYP3A4 substrate, investigate further

My proposed schedule is as follows. Items in bold are those I have not yet obtained - whole or in part. Time counts backward in minutes from the moment of last action.

T-4320 grapefruit juice 200mL thrice daily (CYP3A4 inhibitor)

T-80
  • two eggs, avocado, two white grapefruits with fibre, 1.48g black pepper (211mg x 7), 1.42g turmeric (284mg x 5) (CYP3A4 inhibitors, increased bioavailability of lipophilic substances)
  • 4mg ondansetron x 1 (3 flip 5) (30 min til comeup, 2hr til peak) (CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 substrate)
  • travel (it takes about 60 minutes entirely by foot to get to my proposed location - all potential methods are in roughly the same area - 25 minutes cycling - however, some walking is required due to fence enclosure)
T-60
  • 800mg cimetidine 200mg x 4 po (35 min til comeup, 2hr til peak) (weak CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 inhibitor)
  • 500mg naproxen x 1
  • 50mL bismuth subsalicylate
  • 4mg ondansetron x 1 (CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 substrate)
T-35
  • 150mL bismuth subsalicylate
  • 30mg dextromethorphan HBr 5mg x 6 (CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 substrate)
  • 50mg dimenhydrinate 50mg x 1
  • 24mg chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg x 6 (CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 substrate)
  • 50mg diphenhydramine 25mg x 2 (CYP2D6 inhibitor)
  • 3.3g sodium bicarbonate 550mg x 6 (taken now so as not to interfere with food digestion, but to prepare pH to decrease body's ability to excrete the pills)
T-10
  • remainder bismuth subsalicylate
  • 300mg morphineor equivalent (290mg po, 30mg rectal - 15mg in 3mL x 2 syringe) (CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 substrate)
    • 20mg oxycodone 10mg x 2
    • 300mg oxycodone 30mg x 10
  • 370mL (360 scale grams) 80 proof ethanol (330mL po, 40mL rectal) tampon (to prevent expulsion and insure absorption)
  • 40mg alprazolam 2mg x 10 po (CYP3A4 substrate)
  • 2mg alprazolam 1mg x 2 po (CYP3A4 substrate)
  • 4mg clonazepam 2mg x 2 (15 min til comeup, 1 hour til peak) po (CYP3A4 substrate)
T-0
  • 10 breaths hyperventilate - if regular drowning chosen, stand waist-deep so as to reduce the time necessary to swim
  • 2g fentanyl (uncertain as to exact quantity of active ingredient, hence the large amount - much is filler - 2g quota of which I have 1.05g powder comprised of separate batches that each tested F+) whilst holding breath iv 2.5 mL (two rigs) (CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 substrate)
  • jump into water / before train / swim
I don't want to invalidate your thought, but it just seems overly engineered.
Firearms, at minimum, is at least 80% effective. And that's without controlling for caliber, etc. Seems to me the most efficient method.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
It does work but you have to be able to hyperventilate properly and create movement aka swim in a large body of water.
I
Don't

Firearms, at minimum, is at least 80% effective. And that's without controlling for caliber, etc. Seems to me the most efficient method.
Most people cant get a gun

Reactions: motel rooms
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
You have 2g of F, 300mg of oxy, and 40mg of alprazolam. I'm not sure why you need to over complicate things with all these steps

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
I
Don't

I don't wish to use a firearm. Although my life was pointless, I refuse to let my death be in service to a political cause which I do not believe.
You have 2g of F, 300mg of oxy, and 40mg of alprazolam. I'm not sure why you need to over complicate things with all these steps
The alprazolam is mostly not real. I had a few bars - not all at once, but even 2mg is supposed to be a high dose for little to no tolerance - and they did nothing. I got scammed. Will take them anyway for placebo.

The 2g - as I explained in a prior post - is at the moment only 1.05g filler and an unknown proportion fentanyl. I may have 1.1g soon. Don't know if I can wait for the other 0.9 - need to die soon.

The 300mg oxy are also at the moment but 20mg (untested, may be bunk like the alp) - have yet to obtain the rest - due to bullshit reasons of my dealer's supplier being on holiday.

It seems like overkill but really it is underkill - pun intended. I'd rather err on the side of caution whereby I don't fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Why can't you get N? You seem savvy. Country?
Haven't found the updated PPH - though I do have a PDF from 24 March 2020 - so no verifiable source. Tried fiddling about with the dark net but I suppose I'm too old (read: don't want to expend the effort) to figure it out - same risk of scams there.

Though pleased by the flattery, I'm truly not savvy at all - none of social skills needed to successfully navigate such a transaction.

I've limited financial resources - one mistake could set me back months to accumulate the necessary funds to gamble on N source again. It's taken me six months to get what I have - and it's still not at the amounts I'd prefer.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Email them.
Nah don't use the 2020, it's outdated and you'll get scammed.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ation-has-it-been-removed.79656/#post-1424418

Link to the Nov 2021 PPeH is there. You can PM me to confirm legitimacy of the email

• Informative
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
Update: have made no progress toward acquiring the remainder. Edited the plan slightly - no naproxen, dextromethorphan. Have added 40 lb weighted vest to be worn upon jumping.

Samsal112

Samsal112

Student
Dec 20, 2021
I have read a few posts on here warning against shallow drowning, and I don't understand why. Drowning has become one of the top three or four preferred methods for ctb. It is pretty much a guarantee, and a lot of people die in a bathtub, lake, jacuzzi, or ocean. I have read on it and it seems it only really hurts if you're fighting it. People who have nearly drowned either say that it was horrible because they were fighting for their life, or it was peaceful because eventually you just pass out. The key is to not fight it and allow it to happen. I would think getting a hold of any sedative would help with the pain and SI. You just need something to ensure you don't come up to the surface.

Maybe we're all overthinking this. People die everyday. OP's method seems really complicated, but to each their own.

Reactions: Crazy4u
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I have read a few posts on here warning against shallow drowning, and I don't understand why. Drowning has become one of the top three or four preferred methods for ctb. It is pretty much a guarantee, and a lot of people die in a bathtub, lake, jacuzzi, or ocean. I have read on it and it seems it only really hurts if you're fighting it. People who have nearly drowned either say that it was horrible because they were fighting for their life, or it was peaceful because eventually you just pass out. The key is to not fight it and allow it to happen. I would think getting a hold of any sedative would help with the pain and SI. You just need something to ensure you don't come up to the surface.

Maybe we're all overthinking this. People die everyday. OP's method seems really complicated, but to each their own.
Drowning is more lethal than hanging which I think is a bit of a no brainer and I would definitely like to go that way, but the hypercapnic alarm is a bitch. When people drown when swimming they finally feel peaceful because they're exhausted. Unfortunately I only have my bathtub and I have a way of not resurfacing but I won't be exhausted and the pain from hypercapnic alarm is horrible. Just try holding your breath as long as possible. I don't know if I can face it.

Samsal112

Samsal112

Student
Dec 20, 2021
Drowning is more lethal than hanging which I think is a bit of a no brainer and I would definitely like to go that way, but the hypercapnic alarm is a bitch. When people drown when swimming they finally feel peaceful because they're exhausted. Unfortunately I only have my bathtub and I have a way of not resurfacing but I won't be exhausted and the pain from hypercapnic alarm is horrible. Just try holding your breath as long as possible. I don't know if I can face it.
I also only have a bathtub; do you mind sharing how you plan on not resurfacing? From what I have read, you will drift off after about 5 to 8 minutes. I have considered taking Ambien to help drift off faster. In fact, there have been some deaths of people falling asleep in the bathtub after takin a sedative. My only concern is I built a tolerance to Ambien and the last time, it didn't work so well. Like hanging, it takes about 30 minutes to ensure death.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I also only have a bathtub; do you mind sharing how you plan on not resurfacing? From what I have read, you will drift off after about 5 to 8 minutes. I have considered taking Ambien to help drift off faster. In fact, there have been some deaths of people falling asleep in the bathtub after takin a sedative. My only concern is I built a tolerance to Ambien and the last time, it didn't work so well. Like hanging, it takes about 30 minutes to ensure death.
Let's PM so we don't hijack this guy's thread :)