• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I am not going to argue anymore, I have expressed numerous times my words may be similar or the same and I am sorry. I am also sorry I have chosen a method that other people have used.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Aaaaand @Zanexx's first post with problems with buckets hanging from tree, and collapsible stool:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hey-hoping-to-find-like-minded-people.1574/

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Aaaaand @Zanexx's first post with problems with buckets hanging from tree, and collapsible stool:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hey-hoping-to-find-like-minded-people.1574/
I tried hanging in my room but that did not work first, so then i tried a tree in the woods. I never used a bucket just a callapsable stool as that was easiyest and the first thing I saw in b and Q.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I tried hanging in my room but that did not work first, so then i tried a tree in the woods. I never used a bucket just a callapsable stool as that was easiyest and the first thing I saw in b and Q.

Yes, I should clarify. First time you tried to hang, the ground was soggy. First time @Zanexx tried, it was a problem with buckets. Both members: problems first time, trees in parks, collapsible stools. Both autistic. Both found a third party source that referred them to this site. Both autistic. Both Malawi tents for CO. Both picked up by police because of mother's inteference and updated SS from the back seat of the police car, talked about 24 vs 72 hour holds. Two identical thread titles with words swapped around. Both convinced police/mental health teams that their supplies were not for ctb.

I think that about covers it. Clearly all coincidental. My bad.

L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
I can see how it looks yes and I apologise my words are the same or similar. I was reading it as I was researching to see if anybody else had problems like that, and what there experiences were.

I hope so aswell I am just going to wait till augast i think. Your experience sounds awfull. Surly they cant force you to take the pill can they. Our holds are 24 or 72 hours on a 136.

I have chosen CO in a tent and other people have done that method aswell. I researched it on the CO megathread and online and came to the conslusion a tent was best. I am sorry I have chosen the same method.
I'm not going to get into whether I do or don't believe the OP's story.. I will say, there are parts that seem very sketchy, but from what I've seen from posts on here, the US seems A LOT stricter in terms of what happens when police attend to someone with MH. I'm in the UK and have had more 'run ins' with the police (Not about anything criminal) than I can count including section 136's.. only once have I been searched by the police.. other than that I have never been searched and I have never had cuffs put on me or had my phone taken off me. Even when I was in a psychiatric hospital on a section 2 I was allowed my phone. I must say, if I were in the back of a police car, posting on SS would be the LAST thing on my mind as when this has happened in the past I have been extremely distressed.. but just wanted to clarify that you can have your phone and in my experience are rarely even searched and never been cuffed if you are not aggressive in the UK. :hug:

Because I refused to take this pill they court ordered me there until whenever they decided. It's different from Fascism but a little more evil.
Isn't assisted suicide talked about in the UK? There's a way to get a psychiatric appraisal for assisted suicide. Even in the States. But doctors only profit here for writing prescriptions so they are less likely to do it.

new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
Yes, I should clarify. First time you tried to hang, the ground was soggy. First time @Zanexx tried, it was a problem with buckets. Both members: problems first time, trees in parks, collapsible stools. Both autistic. Both found a third party source that referred them to this site. Both autistic. Both Malawi tents for CO. Both picked up by police because of mother's inteference and updated SS from the back seat of the police car, talked about 24 vs 72 hour holds. Two identical thread titles with words swapped around. Both convinced police/mental health teams that their supplies were not for ctb.

I think that about covers it. Clearly all coincidental. My bad.
It is coincidental and I appreciate your veiws and evidence. I am sorry the shop onlly sells the same pop up tent and i am using the same method and I am also autistic.
Because I refused to take this pill they court ordered me there until whenever they decided. It's different from Fascism but a little more evil.
Isn't assisted suicide talked about in the UK? There's a way to get a psychiatric appraisal for assisted suicide. Even in the States. But doctors only profit here for writing prescriptions so they are less likely to do it.
Assisted suicide is illegal in the UK. There are a few sites to talk about it but they tend to get blocked very fast.

Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
Yeah there's no way a dr here would help you with assisted suicide knowingly because it's illegal.