• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

daphskullz

daphskullz

it almost worked
Mar 18, 2023
genuinely asking, is overdosing on table salt possible/a viable method? only looking around online i'm seeing that you only need a small amount to be lethal…. atleast, it seems doable?

it's been a while since i've been on here and maybe it's because i'm on mobile, but i cannot for the LIFE of me find the search function 😭 so apologies if this has been answered recently 🙏

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
No. A small amount being lethal is untrue. Unless you have an underlying medical condition you're going to have a hell of a time getting even close to enough salt in you without throwing up. If you try and just down straight salt you'll throw up instantly. If you try and drink salt water, you'd throw up fairly quickly as well. And the amount of salty food it would take to reach lethal amounts would be unimaginable, and once again you'd throw up. If you've got functional kidneys and a gag reflex you're out of luck here.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
All of the above plus diarrhea. Salt water flush is used for cleanses and will clean you out.

Reactions: daphskullz
daphskullz

daphskullz

it almost worked
Mar 18, 2023
No. A small amount being lethal is untrue. Unless you have an underlying medical condition you're going to have a hell of a time getting even close to enough salt in you without throwing up. If you try and just down straight salt you'll throw up instantly. If you try and drink salt water, you'd throw up fairly quickly as well. And the amount of salty food it would take to reach lethal amounts would be unimaginable, and once again you'd throw up. If you've got functional kidneys and a gag reflex you're out of luck here.
Awww man, thanks for the insight 🙏 i'll look into other things. just wanted to see if it was possible

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You only have 4 posts. You need to get more postings before you get the search function revealed to you. Not xactly sure how many but mayb 30, mayb more. You also need to be "active" on the site for some period of time, mayb 24 hours total. Then you get search.

daphskullz

daphskullz

it almost worked
Mar 18, 2023
You only have 4 posts. You need to get more postings before you get the search function revealed to you. Not xactly sure how many but mayb 30, mayb more. You also need to be "active" on the site for some period of time, mayb 24 hours total. Then you get search.
Ohhhhh thank you so much! i didn't realize it might be an activity thing.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I echo what others have said, but also, check out the symptoms for hypernatremia. They aren't pretty -- definitely not the way I'd want to go.

Reactions: akwa and willitpass
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
The LD50 for Sodium chloride is 3000mg per 1kg. 80 kg x 3000mg = a bad idea.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Any food or drug that's easily accessible isn't likely to be very effective for CBT.

Reactions: Loner and akwa