• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bramblebamblebambe

bramblebamblebambe

Jan 3, 2023
These are some ways I intend to overcome survival instinct.

1) Not to attempt when triggered or in desperation and so have a clear mind so I don't forget anything and can do the preparation correctly and not rushed.
2) when preparation is complete, test it so feel confident won't fail and do not wait or pause to do anything else as minds are fickle and prone to wandering... especially things I enjoy eg like eating with the excuse of "one last time" as could lead to distraction or confusion or thinking about guilt of loved ones that I will be hurting.
3) have a written list prepared to refer to of how much I am suffering and logical legitimate reasons why it won't change or get better as mind will try to trick me with hope, so think beforehand of possible things to counter, that might come up.
4) make sure no way to back out/way down.
5) delete numbers of everyone so don't feel tempted to reach out in panic.
6) when set up and ready have something as a sedative to calm nerves.
7) then finally, leaning slightly forward breathe in air duster gas to pass out, and then fall.

If anyone has other suggestions please add, I might be forgetting or not thought of other potential risks.

Thank you 🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3, lovedread, alltoomuch2 and 6 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

1) Not to attempt when triggered or in desperation and so have a clear mind so I don't forget anything and can do the preparation correctly and not rushed.
2) when preparation is complete, test it so feel confident won't fail and do not wait or pause to do anything else as minds are fickle and prone to wandering... especially things I enjoy eg like eating with the excuse of "one last time" as could lead to distraction or confusion or thinking about guilt of loved ones that I will be hurting.
3) have a written list prepared to refer to of how much I am suffering and logical legitimate reasons why it won't change or get better as mind will try to trick me with hope, so think beforehand of possible things to counter, that might come up.
7) then finally, leaning slightly forward breathe in air duster gas to pass out, and then fall.

If anyone has other suggestions please add, I might be forgetting or not thought of other potential risks.

Thank you 🙏
Good suggestions for overcoming si

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Add benzos

Reactions: lovedread and alltoomuch2
A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024

Thank you 🙏
Good list, especially deleting phone numbers

Reactions: lovedread
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
nice, helps a little bit, thank you
nice post, I will post one right now more specifically, you can see it later if you can/want

Reactions: lovedread