• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Alright, So I plan on ordering a Pizza in a day or two. I figured I'd ask everyone on this forum for what toppings.

Edit: Oh yeah btw I should mention, Whichever suggestion gets the most amount of likes is the one I'm ordering.

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Is this some kind of code speak?
Sounds illegal 😲
Lmao for some reason this thread feels wholesome. Some might hate this combination but I would choose sardines, salami and olives and maybe some pepperoncinis
This is unwholesome government mk ultra shit. The right pizza flavors chosen mean you become chosen 👀

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Lmao for some reason this thread feels wholesome. Some might hate this combination but I would choose sardines, salami and olives and maybe some pepperoncinis
I've never really tried Sardines and I'm not sure if that would go well on a pizza, Could be wrong though. I'm fine with Salami and Olives with Pepperoni.
I thought it was against the site rules to encourage people to CTB. :P
You got a laugh out of me, I'm not gonna lie.
May I suggest none pizza with left beef?

I've heard about this and actually considered ordering it one time for fun when I was like 14 or something. Wonder what it tastes like.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I've heard about this and actually considered ordering it one time for fun when I was like 14 or something. Wonder what it tastes like.
Hey you might find out if I win this thread :)

Reactions: xinino
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I thought it was against the site rules to encourage people to CTB. :P

Pineapples on a pizza is not suicide. It's pizzacide.

Sardines? Huh, I've never heard of that on a pizza. Did you mean anchovies, perhaps?

Last edited:
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
What pizza did you order, OP?
Keeping up with what the thread suggested, I went with something unique and weird.
I went with no cheese, light marinara, extra extra pineapple pizza. I know it's gross on paper, but it didn't taste bad actually.
Also, if you're wondering why I went with such a specific order, it's actually in reference to an old video that I hold dearly to my heart and it goes along with the suggestions in this thread.