• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand those who act like there is hope in something so hellish as existence, it disturbs me how many believe that and continue to repeat those hollow, empty words. That kind of insensitive positivity is just an insult to all the endless suffering and torment that exists, positivity really is just toxicity. No matter what human existence will always be the most futile and torturous burden, it's an abomination to be conscious and aware in this meaningless existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to.

Existence truly does cause nothing but harm, so it makes no sense to me when people act like there is hope in existing. To have the ability to exist truly was always so undesirable and hopeless in the first place, it'd be better for me if existence was erased, it's horrifying how one can suffer so much in this existence yet not die, death truly is the only relief from suffering. For me suicide is all that feels rational, I see no value in being burdened with this existence for decades on end just to die slowly and in agony from old age, life really never should have existed, it serves no purpose but to torment existing beings.