• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
I finally got a shotgun but now it seems that every single place locally is out of ammo, and online is all back ordered. Like wow I fucked that up bad. It could be a long time until ammo gets restocked due to the current state of the world. Fuck man I was so close.... might just get SN

• Wow
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
You have the option of making your own. It's more steps and more spent on tools and knowledge, but that's how people did it before bullets and shells were common.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
You have the option of making your own. It's more steps and more spent on tools and knowledge, but that's how people did it before bullets and shells were common.

OP could actually end if making the ammo goes sideways

Reactions: autumnal and Mr. ‘K so?
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
OP could actually end if making the ammo goes sideways
There isn't much to get sideways. It's just shell, wading, powder and shot. Like stacking a hamburger and then squishing it with a plate(ammo press). It'll either misfire, fire or explode the barrel, with the last two situations still sending stuff down range

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
There isn't much to get sideways. It's just shell, wading, powder and shot. Like stacking a hamburger and then squishing it with a plate(ammo press). It'll either misfire, fire or explode the barrel, with the last two situations still sending stuff down range

Squishing a gunpowder filled hamburger? LOL
I thought there was more to handling and packing gunpowder, for someone that never did it before. Ohhh well guess it's pretty easy and no risks.

Reactions: voyager and Mr. ‘K so?
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You didn't fuck anything up. You had no way of anticipating the global coronavirus political shit show. What do Americans do when the government curtails individual liberties? They buy ammo to prepare for the potential need to self-defend.

Reactions: needtogo
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
Squishing a gunpowder filled hamburger? LOL
I thought there was more to handling and packing gunpowder, for someone that never did it before. Ohhh well guess it's pretty easy and no risks.
There is but if you eliminate any risk of static and ignition, there's nothing that's going to ignite the gunpowder. Accidents happen when someone makes a spark. Even with that being said, the gunpowder explodes because the space that the expanding gas occupies is larger than the closed container(shell). If it's in open air, it'll just burn like a firework fuse. You also measure the gunpowder in grains, which is what the gunpowder comes in. You measure out, say for example, 220 little salt shaker looking grains into a cup and pour it in. It's very interesting science behind it

Reactions: voyager, LastRide and Lostandfound7
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
There is but if you eliminate any risk of static and ignition, there's nothing that's going to ignite the gunpowder. Accidents happen when someone makes a spark. Even with that being said, the gunpowder explodes because the space that the expanding gas occupies is larger than the closed container(shell). If it's in open air, it'll just burn like a firework fuse. You also measure the gunpowder in grains, which is what the gunpowder comes in. You measure out, say for example, 220 little salt shaker looking grains into a cup and pour it in. It's very interesting science behind it

That is nice information for the OP. I'm already aware of precautions and the process of packing shells. :wink:
Using a press is RECOMMENDED! IMHO

Reactions: Mr. ‘K so?
B

Bruce 7881

Mar 17, 2020
I finally got a shotgun but now it seems that every single place locally is out of ammo, and online is all back ordered. Like wow I fucked that up bad. It could be a long time until ammo gets restocked due to the current state of the world. Fuck man I was so close.... might just get SN
Double 00 buckshot
I have ammo

Last edited:
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Craigslist? Know nothing about the site just thinking about any option I can think of.

M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
Craigslist? Know nothing about the site just thinking about any option I can think of.

I don't think they sell ammo on there. Armslist is the Craigslist dedicated for weapons and ammo

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
I don't think they sell ammo on there. Armslist is the Craigslist dedicated for weapons and ammo
Okay. Yeah, not familiar with Craigslist. Sorry for the ignorance:)

Reactions: Mr. ‘K so?
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
Okay. Yeah, not familiar with Craigslist. Sorry for the ignorance:)
You're good bro. It's something that you'd only know if you live in the US and you know people that use it a lot. I didn't know either before I posted, so I had to make sure on CL

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I had the same problem with a handgun. I was prepared to purchase a Taurus 9mm semiautomatic handgun for only $250 and I waited too long and they are now sold out everywhere locally. People are treating this like the zombie apocalypse and the end of the world. It's friggin ridiculous.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Not making fun of your specific situation, but it instantly put me in mind of this... :haha: