Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
OMG I had to block that eating raw cocoa guy because of that asshole attitude where he said that we as women are selfish because we wont sleep with guys who are older and haven't lost their virginity. Like we owe them something. I mean that's kind of like saying let them rape us if you ask me.

Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Not only is it depressing cos I am an anxious autistic virgin, while he is neurotypical and good looking, but every time he comes, he lowkey bullies me. Like he is not doing anything which I can explicitly call out, but he would say random things to me in a way which is clearly demeaning, and we both clearly understand it.
Well, if your flatmate is happy to associate with someone who puts you down (directly or indirectly), then they're not the sort of person you want to be around...

Reactions: Miserable
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
that's a very easter and nihilistic way of looking at things. Firstly, you're lumping me in with a group of people i expressly said i was not a part in because its easy for you than to understand that there may be some legitimate grievances for men. Secondly, what you;re asking me to do is not engage with a flawed society and try to make it better
A state of love doesn't have "grievances". Grievances come from ignorance of love, and they come from expectation, which is the opposite of love. Love is a state of service to others, if such opportunity arises, or otherwise it can simply be a state of silence.

M

Miserable

Student
Jul 14, 2019
A state of love doesn't have "grievances". Grievances come from ignorance of love, and they come from expectation, which is the opposite of love. Love is a state of service to others, if such opportunity arises, or otherwise it can simply be a state of silence.
again, that's a very eastern way of thinking of things and feeds into our neoliberal society that has left so many suicidal. There are grievances because we lived in a fucked-up world.
I will point out that YOU seem to have a grievance with ME. So it seems you only have a problem with challenging the status quo

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
again, that's a very eastern way of thinking of things and feeds into our neoliberal society that has left so many suicidal. There are grievances because we lived in a fucked-up world.
I will point out that YOU seem to have a grievance with ME. So it seems you only have a problem with challenging the status quo
Well, when I first read your post, and you wrote "But i bet you have nothing to say about that", I felt hurt. Hurt on behalf of the person you directed the comment to, and just hurt in general. So there is a natural urge to want to speak the truth, where I feel the un-truth is present...

M

Miserable

Student
Jul 14, 2019
Well, when I first read your post, and you wrote "But i bet you have nothing to say about that", I felt hurt. Hurt on behalf of the person you directed the comment to, and just hurt in general. So there is a natural urge to want to speak the truth, where I feel the un-truth is present...
okay fair enough, I'll accept that heat but I guess I'm just tired of aspects of our society that hurt me deeply being co-opted by people who want to turn back the clock on one hand, and completely ignored, dismissed and ridiculed on the other hand. I'm simply saying that there has to be some in between

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
okay fair enough, I'll accept that heat but I guess I'm just tired of aspects of our society that hurt me deeply being co-opted by people who want to turn back the clock on one hand, and completely ignored, dismissed and ridiculed on the other hand. I'm simply saying that there has to be some in between
I can "understand" the place that you're at, but I'm trying to suggest the real (and only) solution. Love is the only solution. And the state of love starts in you. Sometimes that state is simply the ability to be still. The more you are in that state, the more chance there is for harmony in your life, and the more chance there is that you can bring harmony to others, through the right words or actions that suit the moment or situation. It doesn't mean that every problem can be solved, or that everything will be perfect. But at a minimum, it should mean that you cease to contribute negative energy into situations...

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
they [women] hate ugly guys
It's true, sadly. And as an ugly guy myself (and not just "slightly below average", but rather unappealing to a potential partner because of genetic disorders) I can say the worst thing is that you can't really blame women, although sometimes it feels like a good thing to do. The thing is that if I see appearances first (like everyone does, don't lie), how could I expect someone else to be different? And now with Tinder and other social apps, below average men don't stand a chance. This is how it was before, a long time ago: only a few men procreated as opposed to almost all women.
Several members said:
Dick fairy
Funny, but don't expect me to believe that women don't have a way easier time getting dates and sex if they so choose.

Here's a great scene for all the lonely men on this forum. If loneliness is your main reason to be on here, I might not recommend clicking. The book is great as well.

Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
OP stopped coming on here shortly after this thread. I hope this wasn't why. If you ever read this, I'm really sorry. For the way this thread turned out, for your living situation, and for the loneliness you feel. I don't have any useful advice. But wherever you are, I hope you're ok.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
OP stopped coming on here shortly after this thread. I hope this wasn't why. If you ever read this, I'm really sorry. For the way this thread turned out, for your living situation, and for the loneliness you feel. I don't have any useful advice. But wherever you are, I hope you're ok.
I can surely tell you theres not a shot in hell IM sorry he stopped coming on here. If these were his views, hes not welcome and neither is the other guy

M

Miserable

Student
Jul 14, 2019
I can surely tell you theres not a shot in hell IM sorry he stopped coming on here. If these were his views, hes not welcome and neither is the other guy
if what were his views?
I'm starting to hate people here
blow me, just for being so dismissive... blow me!

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I really just want to know why people assume girls can get sex whenever we want? Is there a dick fairy that comes around every night checking if we're good, cause if so he's lost my address.

Because it's true. You may not get Prince Charming's dick, but if you really wanted it you could get it in about 30 minutes.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Can we stick to the topic and be nice or we can close the thread.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Can we stick to the topic and be nice or we can close the thread.
Please do so. This is all pointless at this point
honestly, it should have been closed given the level of misandry. ONE stupid guy goes overboard and then suddenly its okay to shit on guys that aren't cool enough. I've had it!
How is ANYBODY being a misogynist bruh?
The guy said women OWE men to fuck them and you can't see that that's not an ok thing to say? You're insane bruh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.