Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miserable

Student
Jul 14, 2019
Get out of that situation if she's bringing people into your life like that
As for the sex stuff... have you people never heard of prostitutes? Seriously, try one!
I don't think that's accurate, I'm a pansexual woman and I've been attracted to a lot of different people for a lot of different reasons. I'm pretty sure I'm not brainwashed :pfff: I can't speak for the other ladies here tho lmao
As a sociologist I have to insist that we are all brainwashed

Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
Sorry your thread went sideways, and sorry your roommate is inconsiderate.

How is your relationship with her? Would it be possible to have a conversation with just her where you establish some guidelines. For example, she gives you some heads up through text message or something that fwb will be coming over so you could find a way to busy doing something else, or atleast so you have time to mentally prepare for his rudeness towards you?
THANK you I was wondering when someone would mention the OP,I would have said something but I don't didn't know(and still don't) because I've never been in that situation and can't even fathom it,This got derailed oddly

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't think that's accurate, I'm a pansexual woman and I've been attracted to a lot of different people for a lot of different reasons. I'm pretty sure I'm not brainwashed :pfff: I can't speak for the other ladies here tho lmao
We have all been brainwashed, through media and other ways. If we weren't there would be no ruling class who sees us like cattle to farm. I know it may be hard to believe but that's in fact what is happening. I didn't mean to be insulting to u personally. My post isn't even relevant I might remove that post lol!

• Love
Reactions: sammii
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Thanks - lots of helpful and empathetic perspectives.
Most women don't get pleasure from sex with a stranger. So being able to get sex from random men who just want to use them as a fleshlight means nothing. And being used by someone you aren't attracted to means even less.

You are the one insulting people here and saying their response is proof of no empathy. Women are the majority in all caring jobs and you say they don't have empathy because we don't fuck people we aren't attracted too. Studies have shown that men considered sex good when they orgasmed but women consider sex good when there is no pain. You are the one who can't see anything except from your own perspective.

Not finding a partner must be terribly painful but you are just making yourself and other people like you look horrible right now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: freya, ImsooDone1N, Alchemist and 3 others
G

greenlight

Oct 22, 2019
I kind of like all these women in this thread basically showing that they hate ugly autistic guys and laugh at our suffering. I respect honesty, it's refreshing

• Love
Reactions: Lethe
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
We have all been brainwashed, through media and other ways. If we weren't there would be no ruling class who sees us like cattle to farm. I know it may be hard to believe but that's in fact what is happening. I didn't mean to be insulting to u personally. My post isn't even relevant I might remove that post lol!
Dw hun, it takes a lot more than that to insult me :tongue: its all good :heart:

Reactions: Final Escape
G

greenlight

Oct 22, 2019
@EatingRawCocoa what happened to your posts?

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
You don't think it's at all offensive to assume that lonely men without sex just want fleshlight sex ? I couldn't think of anything less interesting. Women have lots of unsatisfying sex, I'm sure. It doesn't really have anything to do with anything I wrote though. Much of that unsatisfying sex is with the uncaring alphas they pick instead of the super shy loners, etc.

I was referring to you saying women can get sex at anytime. You and greenlight are trying to see the worst in what everyone is saying while ignoring what you did to provoke everyone's irritation

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, DepressionsAHo and gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Studies have shown that men considered sex good when they orgasmed but women consider sex good when there is no pain.

Seriously? Holy shit, those are some depressing survey results. I feel compelled to form a support group for these women. Damn.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I kind of like all these women in this thread basically showing that they hate ugly autistic guys and laugh at our suffering. I respect honesty, it's refreshing
Nobody said that. Not a damn soul nor would we ever and if someone did, I'd call them out on their bullshit in a heartbeat. As I'm sure all the lovely ladies on this thread would. I'm autistic too, high functioning but still. We all said something because that way of thinking is utterly toxic and does nothing to help you. Get that out of your head. None of us hate you but that way of thinking will get you no where

• Love
Reactions: freya, Morphinekiss, sammii and 2 others
sammii

sammii

Oct 9, 2019
I'm autistic too, and honestly I tend to try and see the humour in most situations because it makes me feel a bit better mentally. I assure you tho i don't hate anyone and I'm not laughing at anyone's suffering. I stand by the fact that u need to get out of that house :tongue: ur roommate's fwb sounds like a dick.

• Love
Reactions: gingerplum and SinisterKid
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You don't think it's at all offensive to assume that lonely men without sex just want fleshlight sex ? I couldn't think of anything less interesting. Women have lots of unsatisfying sex, I'm sure. It doesn't really have anything to do with anything I wrote though. Much of that unsatisfying sex is with the uncaring alphas they pick instead of the super shy loners, etc.
Yea that's the thing for women, there might be lots of guys willing to have sex with u but only a small percent will actually be truly satisfying partners. Friends with benefits does not exist for women although we go along with it for a little while. Mainly it's guys that benefit from that situation because men can leave their feelings out of sex easier than women can. Women tend to get attached through sex. Not saying men don't get attached but men are more wired up for casual sex in a way that women are not.

Reactions: SawItOnce and ImsooDone1N
sammii

sammii

Oct 9, 2019
Nobody said that. Not a damn soul nor would we ever and if someone did, I'd call them out on their bullshit in a heartbeat. As I'm sure all the lovely ladies on this thread would. I'm autistic too, high functioning but still. We all said something because that way of thinking is utterly toxic and does nothing to help you. Get that out of your head. None of us hate you but that way of thinking will get you no where
Yeah, what she said.

I've never spoke to this many autistic people in my life btw, this is awesome :pfff: it's good to know there's a bunch of us out there, I don't know anyone else who's autistic irl

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've never met one that I'm aware of in person. I'm sure they actually can be interesting guys. You just have to understand the disorder.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I'm autistic too, and honestly I tend to try and see the humour in most situations because it makes me feel a bit better mentally. I assure you tho i don't hate anyone and I'm not laughing at anyone's suffering. I stand by the fact that u need to get out of that house :tongue: ur roommate's fwb sounds like a dick.
Ayyyy
#AutisticGang?
:pfff:

• Love
Reactions: sammii
G

greenlight

Oct 22, 2019
The way you reacted to the point which @EatingRawCocoa made, that it would be moral and empathetic for women to give pity sex to lonely guys speaks for itself

• Hmph!
Reactions: SinisterKid
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
The way you reacted to the point which @EatingRawCocoa made, that it would be moral and empathetic for women to give pity sex to lonely guys speaks for itself
Holy shit, greenlight. You are seriously your own worst enemy. I wanted to be on your side, but I'm gonna tap the fuck out now.

Reactions: Boonks, Ness, k75 and 5 others
sammii

sammii

Oct 9, 2019
Holy shit, greenlight. You are seriously your own worst enemy. I wanted to be on your side, but I'm gonna tap the fuck out now.
That's probably a good idea.

I'm just gonna stay out of all the arguing that's going on I think :pfff: I just want everyone to get along

Reactions: SinisterKid and gingerplum
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Where are the moral, empathetic men giving sex to lonely girls!!! Two way street, equality, blah blah blah.

I actually know many autistic people, who are lovely and have great sex lives. They put in the work to be social and got what they wanted. I think sitting around assuming all women hate autistic men is what's gonna be the deal breaker for ya buddy.

Peace out, the theraflu is kicking in and your mind is obviously made up.

Reactions: freya, DepressionsAHo and gingerplum
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019

He said women not fucking guys they aren't attracted to is proof that women have no compassion. He ignores women being the majority in caring jobs because it doesn't get his dick wet.

People being disturbed by this is not hatred. I'm sorry you are so lonely but you are being willfully ignorant and making yourself look bad if you can't see why people are upset.

I have been socially isolated before, like left at home alone not in school for months at 13 and 14 years old. I know how bad isolation feels and people underestimate this which sucks. But rawcoco's attitude was gross and you shouldn't expect people to not say anything.

Reactions: affinity, SinisterKid, ImsooDone1N and 4 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Aaaayy :pfff:

It probably says something about living with autism that there's so many of us on this site tho right? That's probably not a good thing lmao
Prolly not lLmao but we gotta take the piss from somewhere hahaaha
Yes, because women who are lonely really struggle with finding men to have sex with... There were some giid points above. That's wasn't one of them.
ya man. There's really nothing any of us can say to change your mind. That's evident. You know what else is evident? My diminished sympathy for your situation. That's all I gotta say about this anymore

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, gingerplum, Eurus and 1 other person
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Guess deep down knows his opinions are so wrong that cannot stand by them for long.
Funny thing is, he messaged me and I told him this, he then said "fair enough, sorry". Then he comes on here saying this shit and this greenlight guy finally finds something he can hold onto while ignoring everybody else's reasoning. Pathetic. I'm not known for being nice but I think this one is WELL justified

Reactions: gingerplum and Alchemist
N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
Guess deep down knows his opinions are so wrong that cannot stand by them for long.
Now he's deleted his posts it makes my post #2 look terrible!

• Hugs
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Now he's deleted his posts it makes my post #2 look terrible!
Don't be silly, we all know how it went down. You're fine, don't give it a second thought :wink:.

Status
Not open for further replies.