brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
mitski has too many perfect songs to pick from but this one definitely speaks to my emotional state lately. i love the way she just screams at the end, it feels cathartic

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021

Note: the video image shows the wrong album. It's from the album "Adimiron Black", not from "Murder".

• Love
SelmaJezkova10

SelmaJezkova10

Amorphous and useless thing
May 24, 2021

This is one of my favorite songs, it just fascinates me too much. With this song I met that band and it is the little that motivates me to continue

• Love
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020

Got Pete on the mic! Lol

Last edited:
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

i think muh dads gone craaAazeh x3

• Hugs
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020

• Love
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020

makes you wanna dance!!

Last edited:
  • Love
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020

Last edited:
  • Love
lifesucksiguess

lifesucksiguess

May 12, 2021
Here are some of my favorite songs. If you like heavy music I encourage you to have a listen. If you don't like heavy music then I would encourage you to read the lyrics.

There is something about this song. The strained vocals over piano that really hits hard.

Another song by Currents. They have a lot of songs about pain and anguish, but this one is the most relevant, imo. It has some really stellar lyrics.

Architects is probably my favorite band. Two albums in particular, Lost Forever // Lost Together and All Of Our Gods Have Abandoned Us were written when their guitarist and song writer, Tom Searle, was fighting skin cancer. He ended up passing after All Of Our Gods Have Abandoned Us was released. A lot of their music is focused on how fucked up the world is, and many of Tom's final songs seem to be speaking about how he has come to terms with the fact that he had a terminal diagnosis. The way that this song, Memento Mori, builds up is beautiful in my opinion. It is an experience every time I Iisten to it.

Last one. This is also about Tom Searle's battle with cancer. A lot of lyrics stick out to me, but the line:
Do you remember when you said to me: "My friend, hope is a prison"?
Hope is a prison
gets me every time.

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Here are some of my favorite songs. If you like heavy music I encourage you to have a listen. If you don't like heavy music then I would encourage you to read the lyrics.

There is something about this song. The strained vocals over piano that really hits hard.

Another song by Currents. They have a lot of songs about pain and anguish, but this one is the most relevant, imo. It has some really stellar lyrics.

Architects is probably my favorite band. Two albums in particular, Lost Forever // Lost Together and All Of Our Gods Have Abandoned Us were written when their guitarist and song writer, Tom Searle, was fighting skin cancer. He ended up passing after All Of Our Gods Have Abandoned Us was released. A lot of their music is focused on how fucked up the world is, and many of Tom's final songs seem to be speaking about how he has come to terms with the fact that he had a terminal diagnosis. The way that this song, Memento Mori, builds up is beautiful in my opinion. It is an experience every time I Iisten to it.

Last one. This is also about Tom Searle's battle with cancer. A lot of lyrics stick out to me, but the line:

gets me every time.

I love heavy music. I like other music as well but heavy is the best.

Reactions: newave3 and lifesucksiguess
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
This is usually not my kind of music, but I really like this one (wait for the double time at 1:56):

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020

Last edited:
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020

I UNDERSTAND NOTHING.
BUT CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT

Reactions: newave3
brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
How come the more you have, the more that people want from you?
The more you burn away, the more the people earn from you
The more you pull away, the more that they depend on you

nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
If anyone asked me how depression sounds like

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: less than and not-2-b-the-answer
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

BLOOD COUNTESS. ashes ashes, we all fall down
Jun 2, 2021
{{{PURGEN-RUSSIA
why do i like this? im mostly russian, so its some part nationalistic. im also punk as fuck, and so is purgen. and to be punk in russia is dangerous. its dangerous here in murica, but far far worse there. the language is perfect for such a hardcore music. us russians are hardcore as fuck for the most part, and punk rock is a by product of harshly governed countries. you gotta be badass to live this life. its harder than 29999 nailbombs shoved down yer throat at gunpoint. the gutters do not forgive and they do not forget. we die young unless we are truly lucky. the sky is always falling as a gutterpunk, in one way or another. plus, theres snow in the vidja. i love snow.

Attachments

• ohsusannah.jpg
    ohsusannah.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

Jun 2, 2021
mine. here is a song about the pointlessness of life and suicide by self cannibalism

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    588.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: OceanBlue
E

ErzsebetBATHORY

Jun 2, 2021

Attachments

• goodtimes.jpg
    goodtimes.jpg