• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
That's rough. Im so sorry. Have to say though, you have family and money, it sounds like a lot to live for. Although family can be complicated….I hope things turn around for you soon. Life is beautiful, you just have to look for it.

Reactions: deadalready1
P

pinkblur

Oct 3, 2023
hell no it can't. i have money but i feel so damn empty inside.
Money can't buy:

- Genuine friendship/romantic partner.

- Immunity from many types of incurable diseases, physical and mental.

- Immunity from old age (I know plastic surgery exists, a lot of the times it looks bad and if it doesn't, your organs still age.

- Immortality

- Make people genuinely like you.

- A good heart/virtuous mind.

- Peace of mind.

Funnily enough, in the story of the Buddha, he left the palace (he was a prince), for almost all of the reasons I mentioned, specially the last one.

Money can't buy peace of mind, no matter how much you have of it.
well said. fuck no money can't buy everything. i have money and somewhat financial stability but i'm still depressed and exhausted from life.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and deadalready1
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
hell no it can't. i have money but i feel so damn empty inside.

well said. fuck no money can't buy everything. i have money and somewhat financial stability but i'm still depressed and exhausted from life.
Same here! Thanks for sharing
That's rough. Im so sorry. Have to say though, you have family and money, it sounds like a lot to live for. Although family can be complicated….I hope things turn around for you soon. Life is beautiful, you just have to look for it.
I'm sorry my friend but i see life so ugly. After I lost my sister I lost myself too. I wasn't happy before either but losing her left me lonely. I'm not close to my family in terms of emotions. We have some days where I forgot myself and I smile but deep inside I'm miserable. I have depression and even the doctor told me depression can't be treated but maybe managed and now grieving my sister loss I feel so empty I really don't care for money..

Last edited:
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Same here! Thanks for sharing

I'm sorry my friend but i see life so ugly. After I lost my sister I lost myself too. I wasn't happy before either but losing her left me lonely. I'm not close to my family in terms of emotions. We have some days where I forgot myself and I smile but deep inside I'm miserable. I have depression and even the doctor told me depression can't be treated but maybe managed and now grieving my sister loss I feel so empty I really don't care for money..
Damn. That's just incredibly sad and I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll try to refrain from saying all the things I want to say that are ultimately no help to you at all. It doesn't bring her back, it just sucks that she's gone and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for her, I'm sorry for you and your whole family.

Man, I gotta say though that the medical "experts" really suck too. Having to bite my tongue here. Even though I'm only going to be around for maybe a day or two, I don't want to upset anyone.

Sending you warm thoughts for a brighter tomorrow. Someday it will happen even though it doesn't seem like it now.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and deadalready1
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
Damn. That's just incredibly sad and I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll try to refrain from saying all the things I want to say that are ultimately no help to you at all. It doesn't bring her back, it just sucks that she's gone and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for her, I'm sorry for you and your whole family.

Man, I gotta say though that the medical "experts" really suck too. Having to bite my tongue here. Even though I'm only going to be around for maybe a day or two, I don't want to upset anyone.

Sending you warm thoughts for a brighter tomorrow. Someday it will happen even though it doesn't seem like it now.
You didn't say anything wrong! Please say anything you feel we're not suppose to judge in here.. but from my own experience and about me, I don't see life beautiful. I go weekly to the salon and I'm well known about my looks but all of this just a mask to cover my sadness..

• Love
Reactions: JenX
BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
People say " money can buy happiness and everything" that's not true. I have money but I'm not happy. I have money but I can't even buy N. You can buy food and clothes with your money but definitely you can't buy happiness. First I thought I can buy a peaceful poison and just go to sleep. I was wrong 😑
haha, I'm a completely broke 18 year old who had to live in council homes all my life with my abusive mom, barely being able to even eat when I was younger. I dont give two shits if money can't buy happiness, it sure can fix most issues, no?
whole thread having me crying, fuck.
I lived my whole life envying the middle class, or even the working class. my lazy mother divorced my father when I was young and beat the fuck out of me and my brother while relying on the benefits she got from us and her sleazily trying every way possible to half lie her way into; then she'd spend it all on herself. we were technically homeless so we had to live in council houses, which meant moving constantly whenever the council forced us to. whenever she got mad, she'd make sure she'd take it out on us, and we only got phones around 14 because of an incident involving my brother forcing the school and police pressuring her into buying us it. she did make sure to feed us the bare minimum while she ate well herself, so we were both skinny; especially me since I was kinda born that way and it only got worse as i got very tall, so we both felt very hungry constantly. I didn't wanna go to public school, nor did I wanna go back home since either way ill get emotionally and physically hurt due to my financial status, my personality etc; and it was made worse by how obviously autistic I was, with me constantly getting into accidents and such (though my mother did not care enough to bring me to therapy or smth, my fucking ENGLISH teacher is the one who cared more and told me that he believed I had autism; on a side note, he is the fucking best, I love that man so much, i definitely would've killed myself already if it wasn't for his support). I could never make a close friend until i reached 14-15 because of how it broke of weeks later when I moved, and it was already hard enough to do that even since I was bullied a lot. Yet y'all treat money as though it is nothing. fuck. i cant anymore
So you're not depressed or mentally ill just financial issues?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadalready1 and JenX
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
haha, I'm a completely broke 18 year old who had to live in council homes all my life with my abusive mom, barely being able to even eat when I was younger. I dont give two shits if money can't buy happiness, it sure can fix most issues, no?
whole thread having me crying, fuck.
I lived my whole life envying the middle class, or even the working class. my lazy mother divorced my father when I was young and beat the fuck out of me and my brother while relying on the benefits she got from us and her sleazily trying every way possible to half lie her way into; then she'd spend it all on herself. we were technically homeless so we had to live in council houses, which meant moving constantly whenever the council forced us to. whenever she got mad, she'd make sure she'd take it out on us, and we only got phones around 14 because of an incident involving my brother forcing the school and police pressuring her into buying us it. she did make sure to feed us the bare minimum while she ate well herself, so we were both skinny; especially me since I was kinda born that way and it only got worse as i got very tall, so we both felt very hungry constantly. I didn't wanna go to public school, nor did I wanna go back home since either way ill get emotionally and physically hurt due to my financial status, my personality etc; and it was made worse by how obviously autistic I was, with me constantly getting into accidents and such (though my mother did not care enough to bring me to therapy or smth, my fucking ENGLISH teacher is the one who cared more and told me that he believed I had autism; on a side note, he is the fucking best, I love that man so much, i definitely would've killed myself already if it wasn't for his support). I could never make a close friend until i reached 14-15 because of how it broke of weeks later when I moved, and it was already hard enough to do that even since I was bullied a lot. Yet y'all treat money as though it is nothing. fuck. i cant anymore
I'm so sorry you have this horrible experience that money can fix some of it! Thank you so much for sharing
or you manage to get as much money off your dad and ruin everything for him once your secure enough ?
I'm super super super super sorry about your sister. This is horrible, utterly horrible. I don't know what else to say.
My parents also deny any mental illnesses. It just doesn't exist, they simplify everything.
Thank you so much. I just hate to be alive again today!

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
People say " money can buy happiness and everything" that's not true. I have money but I'm not happy. I have money but I can't even buy N. You can buy food and clothes with your money but definitely you can't buy happiness. First I thought I can buy a peaceful poison and just go to sleep. I was wrong 😑
It's true money can't buy everything especially money can't buy health, true love, a loving family, friends and probably many more things.

But it's not true that money cannot buy N - there are ways to access it - people here have been successful.

In my case, there's an irony - lack of money (liquidity) makes me suicidal, therefore I cannot access N, if I had the money to travel and acquire N I wouldn't be suicidal at all and wouldn't need N.

Last edited:
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
It's true money can't buy everything especially money can't buy health, true love, a loving family, friends and probably many more things.

But it's not true that money cannot buy N - there are ways to access it - people here have been successful.

In my case, there's an irony - lack of money (liquidity) makes me suicidal), therefore I cannot access N, if I had the money to travel and acquire N I wouldn't be suicidal at all and wouldn't need N.
Thank you for sharing! didn't know that people can be suicidal due to lack of money. It's very sad that there are solutions to keep people alive but our government ignoring that fact. I know I can travel to get N but I can't come back with it and that's when I said I can't get it. Dying out of the country will create a lot of drama after my passing I wish I can just buy it here.. money can't bring my sister back or makes me less depressed too. That's why I hate life it's not fair to me or you. We suffer on this earth regardless to the reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

duboisharrier

Jun 26, 2024
It definitely opens a giant door to it

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I know I can travel to get N but I can't come back with it and that's when I said I can't get it.
Why can't you come back with it? Actual detection in your checked bags would be difficult bc drug dogs at airports won't respond to it. There's a small risk remaning, no doubt.

I'm sorry you lost your sister 🫂

S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
With money you can go for happiness easier since about everything costs.
It's a lottery win to born rich you got tools ready, you just have to figure out how to use them to make your life worth living and find happiness.
Believe me, living in poverty is pure hell. I would to about everything to have even 10000 to live like human for year.
With money you can go for happiness easier since about everything costs.
It's a lottery win to born rich you got tools ready, you just have to figure out how to use them to make your life worth living and find happiness.
Believe me, living in poverty is pure hell. I would to about everything to have even 10000 to live like human for year.
Actually its more than lottery win. Its total jackpot. I understand if u have cripling condition like neurological problems etc. But even then the money can make your life quality high up.
I understand getting all in "golden plate" can make things feel worthless but it aint. You have to figure out how to work with the tool.
You can get best teachers for any hobby, learn and be a master, you can go any places and see the world you can try forms of charity etc. etc. If you may find happiness to your heart from those.
Losing a relative is painfull always and it takes time to cope with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadalready1 and Praestat_Mori
another_creature

another_creature

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
Like a millionaire! My dad is the richest person in the parish at least.. giving that, I really don't care he treats you like money. We never had a family discussion about ourself like humans. We sit on the table to talk about his stupid golf project! My sister killed herself and he still denying she had depression. I know he cheats on mom and she knows it but I guess she's staying to keep her reputation. If I don't die I'll end up like my mom. I have to leave like my sister
Heh. Not rich but had the same thing with my sister. My parents knew about depression but still think it wasn't rational. I do though, and I wish it were me, I was planning around the same time too. I guess she was braver than I. Now I feel like I'm not allowed to because then my parents would have nothing left..

D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
Why can't you come back with it? Actual detection in your checked bags would be difficult bc drug dogs at airports won't respond to it. There's a small risk remaning, no doubt.

I'm sorry you lost your sister 🫂
Thank you so much! I didn't know we can bring it back!! That would be awesome.. right now I'm planning on traveling since it's the summer time, traveling is very normal within the family I'll just have to makeup something or take someone with me.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Thank you so much! I didn't know we can bring it back!! That would be awesome.. right now I'm planning on traveling since it's the summer time, traveling is very normal within the family I'll just have to makeup something or take someone with me.
I would advise, you to have a law protection insurance in your native country. Just in case, customs at the airport would seize it.

No advice, but when you import it for private use, it's less of an issue than for commercial.

S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
I've lost my dad early and all he left for me and my sister was debts. Childhood went in poverty in family that had mental-, alcohol- and drug problems. Adulthood with autism/PTSD problems made me drop out from society and continuation of poverty.
Please consider what your doing - you have alot to experience and tools to do that.
But with money you can easily aquire N alternatives like F or nitazenes or something.

If reincartion were real theres .000000000001% change for you to born into that and 20% change to born into extreme poverty.
But yeah some poor people are qenuiely happy eating trash losing relatives dying into hunger or diseases so in the end it comes to the mindset.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadalready1 and Praestat_Mori
D

deadalready1

Jun 26, 2024
Heh. Not rich but had the same thing with my sister. My parents knew about depression but still think it wasn't rational. I do though, and I wish it were me, I was planning around the same time too. I guess she was braver than I. Now I feel like I'm not allowed to because then my parents would have nothing left..
I'm so sorry for your loss! I do the same I wish it was me..
I've lost my dad early and all he left for me and my sister was debts. Childhood went in poverty in family that had mental-, alcohol- and drug problems. Adulthood with autism/PTSD problems made me drop out from society and continuation of poverty.
Please consider what your doing - you have alot to experience and tools to do that.
But with money you can easily aquire N alternatives like F or nitazenes or something.

If reincartion were real theres .000000000001% change for you to born into that and 20% change to born into extreme poverty.
But yeah some poor people are qenuiely happy eating trash losing relatives dying into hunger or diseases so in the end it comes to the mindset.
You're right. I thought about Fentanyl too it's very peaceful. I just have to make sure I'm getting the deadly one right?
I would advise, you to have a law protection insurance in your native country. Just in case, customs at the airport would seize it.

No advice, but when you import it for private use, it's less of an issue than for commercial.
Interesting! Thank you so much for the advise. I learned something new 🆕