D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Hey all,
I have the plan and date set, just need my meto and to read stans guide again for anything else. I've posted a few times about combining sn with large amounts of opioids or xanax, I'm turned off the idea now since it'd probably just make me more sick but what about a normal dose of xanax/opies? I worry about SI kicking in while I'm in the hotel room, all hope of ctb via SN will disappear if I call ES, I've OD'd too many times to be trusted. But maybe a therapeutic dose wouldn't hurt???

Isn't it bloody sick I'm kept here against my will, making people feel bad with no resolution in sight? Gah people who think that saving someone from suicide, then leaving them alone after a week is "okay" is a moron, I have sympathy but how do they not know by now...

• Aww..
Reactions: nosoul and lovemelovemenot
E

escapefromabuse

Here's Tom with the weather
Jan 25, 2020
I'm sorry life brought you to this point. I don't know the answer to your question, but my plan is to take a xanax and a trazadone before sn so hopefully I can slip into a peaceful sleep.

N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I'm sorry life brought you to this point. I don't know the answer to your question, but my plan is to take a xanax and a trazadone before sn so hopefully I can slip into a peaceful sleep.
What if trazedone and klonopin barley help me pass out?