• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Safe travels, i hope you find the peace you meed <3

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
Good luck, wishing you the best!! 🙏

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

BlackRoseBaran

BlackRoseBaran

Кукушка
Jul 8, 2023
I could not do it, someone called the police on me. It wasn't anything dramatic or anything, they just did a wellness check.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Alexei_Kirillov, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I could not do it, someone called the police on me. It wasn't anything dramatic or anything, they just did a wellness check.
Was this due to your purchasing SN? I assume you're in a country like Russia perhaps?

BlackRoseBaran

BlackRoseBaran

Кукушка
Jul 8, 2023
Oh, that sucks.
I had the mixture ready, I had taken the meto and then the police called. Nobody asked anything when I had bought the SN, I had to deal with the anxious legs of meto the rest of the day which was rather inconvenient.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Forveleth and Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I had the mixture ready, I had taken the meto and then the police called. Nobody asked anything when I had bought the SN, I had to deal with the anxious legs of meto the rest of the day which was rather inconvenient.
Ugh. Will you try again soon so you don't have to deal with the meto shit all over again? (Assuming you were taking several doses over a couple days instead of all at once)

BlackRoseBaran

BlackRoseBaran

Кукушка
Jul 8, 2023
Ugh. Will you try again soon so you don't have to deal with the meto shit all over again? (Assuming you were taking several doses over a couple days instead of all at once)
Not soon, my freedoms are currently restricted and I'm under heavier surveillance by my family. I have hidden the rest of the SN for the next time

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, not-2-b-the-answer and Forveleth
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Not soon, my freedoms are currently restricted and I'm under heavier surveillance by my family. I have hidden the rest of the SN for the next time
Sorry your plans were interupted. 🤗 I am happy you are doing ok and still with us. :heart:

Reactions: BlackRoseBaran