ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
I am struggling immensely with loneliness I feel unloved unwanted and I feel nobody has any desire to have me in their life. what is wrong with me? I am kind, caring, loving, sweet, yeah i have autism, adhd, chronic anxiety but im not a bad person! why dont people want anything to do with me? LGBTQ+ and trans communities even seem to have a place for me

I know even if i stay here for another day, week, year or whatever I won't hvae made any relationships with anyone... its like im cursed and no matter how kind I am im never going to be interesting, pretty, fun, cool enough for anyone to love me...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager (D), Joarga, death137 and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You have a place here.

Reactions: death137, foxdie and sweetbraid
sweetbraid

sweetbraid

Apr 15, 2018
i relate to this so hard!!! im twospirit and lesbian, also autistic and adhd, along with brain injury and physical disability, i feel almost the exact same. i dont know why ppl dont like you, but i promise you that youre worthy of love and companionship, always, no matter what. the people who dont like you are missing tf out

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and Ghost2211
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Dec 20, 2020
You have a place here.
I dont feel welcoe or wanted anywhere dear..
i relate to this so hard!!! im twospirit and lesbian, also autistic and adhd, along with brain injury and physical disability, i feel almost the exact same. i dont know why ppl dont like you, but i promise you that youre worthy of love and companionship, always, no matter what. the people who dont like you are missing tf out
Thank you dear <3 im lesbian and a foxspirit and you're awesome and beautiful <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Loneliness is better than toxic relationship. You will learn the ugly sides on both parties. Try to get a pet. I like dogs more than cats.

Reactions: gus.nixon and L0b5t3r
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I dont feel welcoe or wanted anywhere dear..
is there a reason you don't feel welcome or wanted here, or is that an element of autism for you? My little ones are autistic, so I do understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: Frauw
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Dec 20, 2020
Loneliness is better than toxic relationship. You will learn the ugly sides on both parties. Try to get a pet. I like dogs more than cats.
All my relationships and friendships have been toxic to date, I want to get a pet but im disabled and poor

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Alzheimer is better than cancer.

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
All my relationships and friendships have been toxic to date, I want to get a pet but im disabled and poor
Life is complicated. CTB is complicated. Everything is complicated. Let's see who is more lucky one on the forum.

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I am struggling immensely with loneliness I feel unloved unwanted and I feel nobody has any desire to have me in their life. what is wrong with me? I am kind, caring, loving, sweet, yeah i have autism, adhd, chronic anxiety but im not a bad person! why dont people want anything to do with me? LGBTQ+ and trans communities even seem to have a place for me

I know even if i stay here for another day, week, year or whatever I won't hvae made any relationships with anyone... its like im cursed and no matter how kind I am im never going to be interesting, pretty, fun, cool enough for anyone to love me...
You sound like a nice person. I think I'd like to have you in my life. Please feel free to pm me.

Reactions: Tired_Tired