• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I used to feel this way but I don't anymore... I think I've just accepted that the only way I can know for sure is when I die.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I don't believe in God but I do think that there are phenomenons which science can not (yet) explain, and therefore I am open for the possibility of reincarnation/rebirth etc.

Reactions: sserafim
UNvisible_

UNvisible_

Feb 13, 2024
I thought god existed until about a month ago. After realising how man made the concept of religion sounded after some research, it changed a lot for me. Though if god does exist, he didn't do a very good job with humanity and I personally can't find it in me to care about what happens after.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I believe in a higher power. Now if it is GOD or whatever, I still believe that there is so much that we will never know and/or understand. Like the age-old question, is there anything after this life? For me, yes, this is just one stop on a long journey. So, does GOD exist? Yes, in some form or another.

The one thing that always irritates me is organized religion where one is supposed to give money to obtain a place in heaven. I so dislike organized religion BUT I say my prayers ever night when I retire, as a GOD and organized religion are two different ideas.
Walter

K

koruznikov

Apr 8, 2024
I believe in a higher power. Whether it's true or not it's open for debate.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd feel easier in my mind if I knew for sure. I'm leaning more towards atheism. In fact- I'm hoping there isn't a God because I can't see them being good or fair looking at how this world was designed. I think I'm screwed if there is a God. They already realise what I think of them. I suppose in that sense, I'm not sure they'd treat me all that well- whether I suicide or not.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I have faith in everything. The more protection, the better! lol

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
You're right. No one knows.

May i ask.. why the interest? Is religion a large part of your life?

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I don't believe in God but I do think that there are phenomenons which science can not (yet) explain, and therefore I am open for the possibility of reincarnation/rebirth etc.
Bruh I've experienced coincidences that are too coincidental to be a coincidence. When I first started thinking "there may be a god", Christian music played on my playlist the entire way home from bible study. 2000 songs, 8 songs played in that 30 minutes. What are the chances that occurred on that day at that time? Then there was the time one of my sculptures finally sold for $1600 on ebay after sitting there for over a year. Drove 12 hours to deliver it myself to save on shipping and fees. There was a voice in my head telling me not to touch that money yet. A few days later, I had car issues that totaled to $1500. What are the odds? There are so many 'coincidences' regarding gaining money and troubles that cost me money that I can't ignore it. Like bruh

I finally concluded that there was a god when I saw a video of this woman. She had two dogs. Her house's front door autolocks when she goes in. One day she has a stroke. That day, the door didn't close behind her. Her dogs were not trained to seek help, but they ran out that door and barked until someone came out. They led the neighbour back to the fallen lady. What are the chances that the door didn't close and lock behind her that day [never happened before], and that the dogs, who had never gotten training, knew exactly what to do? That made me believe. And you know what? Life has been easier since I've been trusting this god, whatever/whoever it may be.

Last edited:
  • Informative