FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It literally is so disgusting how people have to struggle to die so much, as nobody should ever have to suffer to leave this existence they were so cruelly burdened with.
It's just so wrong how people even have to research suicide methods in the first place when they are already tired enough, the option to just die in peace should always be there, I see that as the most important basic human right.

It's so evil how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible despite the fact that we were enslaved in this existence in the first place all because of other people's selfish actions.
Humans are the worst species with how they make it so one has to suffer so much to leave this hellish prison world, anti-suicide is only evil as it's the prolonging of suffering.

Existence is the true hell so suicide should be as straightforward as just choosing to be gone, there is no value to suffering so senselessly in this existence. The only rational and compassionate outcome is letting people die in peace without stuggle when they want to as after all death is a relief.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, Immensevoid, username8888 and 3 others
tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I agree with you. As if suffering in this lifetime isn't enough and now we also have to worry about how to ctb. It's truly sick.

M

MollerPlesset

Nov 26, 2022
Maybe in the future we can just check out in a government facility. I can only see myself transforming into a monster because of all the pain and suffering my empathy drops down. How can I be interested in others if I'm always in constant fear and anxiety?

• Aww..
Reactions: Kalabrese
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It is both wrong and cruel that people are forced into painful and unreliable suicide methods to avoid pointless suffering. It is wrong that people have to write about suicide and death on the Internet. No one chose to be born and should not be forced to live. We should all have the right to decide the time of our own death. Humans should have the same right to euthanasia as pets.

Reactions: Immensevoid
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
It's so evil how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible despite the fact that we were enslaved in this existence in the first place all because of other people's selfish actions.
Every country is getting privatized what would I expect? Is Britian's NHS health care system privatised completely?